Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Inspirational Criminal
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-18-2014, 01:17 AM

Date: September 17, 2014

"What makes a man inspirational?"

Johnathan is seen standing in the middle of a dark alley barely being lit by a lamppost off to the right of the street, giving him a strange profile look. He has one arm behind his neck, massaging some sore tissue from the submission hold that Mastermind put on him last Monday. However, he has a sheepish smile on his face, knowing that he managed to conquer Mastermind in the singles match. Granted, Gunn helped him pick up said victory, but Mastermind just stood up and thought that the match was over, so, according to the knight, he absolutely deserved the jack-knife. After a few seconds of massaging his neck, he looks at the camera with carefree and innocent eyes.

"That's a very broad question, in actuality. I can't determine if a man is inspirational if you just outright ask it. What I like to do is take that question and separate it into three questions. Can you look up to him in a time of need? Does he do good deeds because he can? And is the man willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the people end up benefiting in some way?"

He lets out a small laugh.

"Now that's a little easier, but the answer isn't always as satisfying. Most people don't fit the criteria of being inspirational since they want money, are a complete jackass, or, in my opponent's case, a complete monster that tries to pass himself off as good. Heh, then again, there are a lot of those in this federation."

He lowers his arm back to its natural position, dropping his smile as he does so.

"However, there is something different about Sir Harrison that kind of gets to me. You see, he calls himself 'inspiration personified' and his rather cheerful attitude seems to back it up. However, as he and everyone else should know by now, he isn't the cleanest man in the business. In fact, I'd say that he has quite a lot of blood on his hands."

He walks into the light, allowing his face to receive all of the light from the lamppost. He is holding a trash bag in his left hand.

"You know what these are? All of the chopped up middle fingers that I managed to find either thrown away or buried somewhere along the road. And yet you blamed all of the murders on your inner demon. You keep throwing out your own little verses as if that's supposed to make you look whole and innocent. Guess what? You're the one behind the whole shebang. Even though I can't have these scanned because the cut was so clean and the blade used cannot be identified, I can guarantee that the murders are on your hands. How? Simple."

With the snap of his fingers, Johnathan is gone and the footage is replaying a horrible accident caught on camera.

Quote:LH forces the knife forward straight into the man’s eye. The man howls as he stands up. He stumbles around the room as LH begins to get to his feet. He looks at the man and is filled with nothing but anger. He grabs the man and stabs him viciously in the face once… twice… thrice… at least a half dozen times until his face became an indescribable gory mess of blood.

"All of the proof I need, right there."

Another snap of his fingers can be heard. The footage returns to the promo currently being recorded.

"As you can see, no one would really look up to a murderer; unless, they were aspiring to be a murderer themselves. If that's the case, they'd probably be in a mental hospital already. Strike one for Sir Harrison."

He smiles cockily.

"Well, since no one will be looking up to him anytime soon, we must answer the other question: Does he do good deeds because he wants to? You see, like myself, he also has a code of honor, something he firmly believes in. I am glad to see that he has also adopted a code of honor, but knowing his past and present history...yeah, I don't think I need to say anything more. The 'inner beast' that ravages his mind kind of depletes any and all chance of that code seeing the light of day. Strike two, ya fucking psychopath."

He chuckles a bit before continuing.

"Well, so far Sir Harrison has two strikes and fading fast. Nobody wants to look up to a murderer and he hasn't performed and good deeds for the feeling of it in recent memory. However, he has a chance to redeem himself with this third question. Is Sir Harrison benefiting the peasants in some way? I mean, besides the winning streak that he is currently undergoing? Well, unless the people he was murdering were total dicks, like the Cain fan club he just recently disbanded and destroyed, then no. That ratio...isn't very high. I mean, for every wrongdoer that he's killed, I'd say that he's killed about ten more innocent men, women and wenches trying to pass off as women. If he keeps this up, there will be no one left to help. Strike three."

He places his hands on his hips before he lowers his head and shakes his head out of pity.

"I think it's pretty clear to me that absolutely no one views you as an inspiration. The people you've been trying to inspire are fucking horrified of you. They're trying to avoid you as you continue to kill innocents and employees in this federation. Hell, the only people you're inspiring are the people that know how to hold a weapon. For shame. I thought for sure that you were the one that would inspire our children into becoming heroes. It seems that no kid wants to be around you ever since the revelation."

He smiles slyly.

"Don't think that you've never inspired anybody though; there is one man that you've inspired right now, as a matter of fact."

After a few seconds of nothing, Johnathan points to himself.

"You see, Sir Harrison, your recent actions have inspired me to preform a near-impossible task and succeed. However, this task will involve a lot of pain on your behalf. You've inspired me to beat the 'beast' inside of you out of your ever loving head. Consider it a gift from me to you. That is, unless you like living in a lie where you think a demon is trapped inside your head."

He rotates his neck, cracking a few bones in the process.

"It's up to you. Three will make an impact, after all. Mastermind was the first, Cain was the second, and, if everything goes exactly as planned, your facade. Bring out the beast, if you must, and let 'it' attack me. You'll thank me for giving you full control over yourself once again. Hey, I got an idea, how about I try to bring it out for you?"

After he finishes his sentence, he throws his two middle fingers at the camera and holds them up for a good few seconds. The scene slowly fades as he drops his hands and laughs like a cocky sonuvabitch.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
LH Harrison (09-18-2014)