Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Beautiful Blizzard
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-17-2014, 10:57 AM

Sorry I put my RP up at the last minute. Didn't mean to sandbag, but school and work got in the way. Hope this doesn't effect the outcome.

Washed up hasbeens from back when The XWF wasn't shit but The Tristan Slater running things and everyone else being his little bitch. This is what awaits me come Warfare.

I have to walk into Russia as if this was a blast from the past. I have to face two guys with little to nothing left in there career besides trying to convince everyone including themselves that they're who they say they are and who returns only to lose week in and week out.

Pitiful, fucking pitiful.

The match should be titled Liz Hathaway vs. Barney and Aidan Who?

Because no one knows who the fuck these two bitches are.

At least we don't know them for doing anything positive with their careers, since there returns.

You have Barney Green's fatass, whom has done nothing but return, gets his ass kicked, return, gets his ass kicked, and so forth and so fucking on.

It's so fucking pathetic, and it doesn't make any sense.

And then there's Blizzard, whom in his first match back got that ass handed to him, and lost his only shot at the Universal Title, granted it was at the expense of the Heyman Alliance and their fatass.leader, but anyone can trample through that gang of cock eaters.

Anyone expect Blizzard, because he's nothing but a whiny little bitch who can't win a match without holding on to someones cock in the process.

Management must love to fuck with me because they continue to put me up against these nobody losing fucktards who've done nothing with themselves and will do nothing but lose.

Over

And over

And over again.

And then talk the most shit about their opponent but lose to their opponent.

What kind of shit is that?

That's like saying "I'm gonna try really hard to make you cry, even though I know you're going to win." No bitch, say what you have to say with honor or don't say shit at all.

Like Barney Green he always talks about how "pretty" he is, fucking fagbot.

And while I'm on the topic, Barney what the fuck happened to you? The Barney I remember dipped, fucked trannies, and was fat! What kind of crack cocaine have you been smoking in recent history for you to go from fat bitch to super omega fagatron 9000.

I guess that's what Peter did, but he's fat again, so I guess he did the reverse process.

You know the old saying "the bigger the better" well this is a perfect situation. The bigger you are, the more you'd win.

Even though when you were a fat fuck, you lost nine out of ten times.

Now that you're cracked up, you're losing eleven out of ten times.

You fucking suck ass cheeks.

What's up with you Aidan, The Bliz, you bitch ass pussy fuck. They say we have some unfinished "blizness" whatever the hell that means.

I wonder who wrote that shit, it probably was John Madison, he fucks ducks ya know.

Anyway, I don't know how we have unfinished business, because we had a match, there was no winner, but you and The Heybitch Alliance were finalist I should say so what's not finished with me and you?

I guess they want to me whip your ass like everyone else is, I'm joining the team!

Group of people who have whooped Blizzards ass, is the name I'm assuming.

Might ass well throw in the entire roster, you're not winning anything anymore.

You two are jokes, bitches, pussies, fagbags the whole nine my dude.

Brah, this is gonna be easier then John Madison's sex change.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Vincent Lane (09-17-2014)