Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Surprise, Surprise...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 10:42 AM

In a closed room I sat with all the lights off except for a small candle on a round table next to my chair. The rocking chair I have grown accustom to sitting in was becoming a bit uncomfortable. The light fall of rain was peaceful and was starting to make me lay back and shut my eyes. I had been up for several days writing in a notebook of mine that I've kept close to me at all times. It was more than just writings from my heart or stories I recalled about my past. They were writings that unwrapped all the coverings people have been sheltered themselves in just so they could keep away from the harsh world that is truth.

The book sat opened on the table next to the candle with the black fountain pen holding its place. The fire would sway back and forth thanks to the light wind coming from outside thanks to the little hole in the glass of the window.

I never cared much for fixing things. Trees rot and eventually fall to their demise. There's no use to trying to save it. Let it fall and create something from its death so it hasn't been done in vain. I'm writing on one of those trees and it has definitely not died in vain, but has come to life thanks to the words I write. Why fix the broken glass in the window? To suffocate in the dry and polished air? This hole is a blessing. It allows nature's oxygen to come into the closed environment and relief your lungs. I should make another hole, but I won't. Let another rock shatter the glass or a tree fly through its wall. I'll let everything take its course and I'll just be the one to observe it.

The writings came more often when I entered into the unique world we label Xtreme Championship Wrestling.

I witnessed much of what I've seen in my days of traveling around the world, but in a closed environment. I no longer had to travel to Las Vegas to see people gamble their life savings away or spend money for an hour of sexual pleasure. I no longer had to visit the places of America to see the sluggish and lazy. Every wrong that could have been imagined by a mind was sitting around this place many have called home.

"It seemed like yesterday. My first match in this new place called XWF. It's dark. It's so corrupt and filled with sin. When I walked out and looked across the ring against a man who had never lost up to that point, the Janitor, I knew I was destined to be here. He had won a few matches and it appeared I was going to be no different. I was counted out and mocked because I came immediately preaching about these sinners needing a savior. He would make claims that he was there to clean up the XWF. Little did he know that he would be the one to usher in The One that would indeed be the only one able to clean it up. He was the messenger without ever knowing about it, The Janitor came ready to clean up the place, and yet had no tools to accomplish it. He came. He raised eyes with his skill. Then I came. We looked across the ring from each other and he was finished. I cleansed him and since that day, he has never been seen again. His purpose was over. He was called to be the forerunner to the true cleanser of, not only the XWF, but of the world. It was put together so well that no one could have seen it coming. It was by no accident my first match was against the Janitor. It was done on purpose without anyone lining it up. He was right. The XWF did need cleaning, but he was never meant to be that one. His vision, though right, was a bit blurred. After he fell to me... he realized his time was done and the cleansing work was to be handed over to the real savior of the XWF.

'Follow the ways of the Almighty,' I would say. All I could hear were jokes. I listened to the insults. I smiled. They had no idea what they were doing or who they were saying these things to. A man would easily crumble or fight back with words, but I chose no to. I just spoke and who listened... their life would be changed. Who didn't listen... their end was drawing nigh."

I recall one evening within weeks of my debut in the company... a wild man named Sid Feder came with a gun and began shooting. I spoke to him that day, and said, "I can save you Sid. I can save the XWF from this evil." Of course this blonde chaotic man wouldn't listen. No one did. Fast forward several months later and guess who pinned a man holding the name Sid Feder? Me. And who aligned himself with the cause of Eli James and the Congregation? A new man who bore the name Sid Feder. It was prophetic. I saved the name, but not the man. That blonde machine labeled as chaos went home.

Rapes. Feces. Aids. Death. Guns. Sex. Drugs. They all could have been prevented, but people like to learn the hard way. Instead of learning from history, they just don't learn. This is why I'm still around. It's in need of saving more than ever. I can brighten the eyes of the dark monsters and show them a new path. They can channel this rage within and use it for good. Rid the XWF... rid the world of evil by using their darkness. Then it all goes away and the transformation into something beautiful can begin.

While I think about all the evil that could have been avoided, the rain falls harder to the ground. The candle light moves more thanks to the wind picking up.

"I remember exchanging a few hits and words with a man who called himself Andrew Morrison. He said that I should be careful, and that a storm was coming. I wonder if he ever thought that storms come... and though sometimes strong, terrifying, and life threating... they all fade away. They do not last forever. The storm he threatened me with didn't last long at all and wasn't even a threat. It was barely a splinter in my pinky.

This mini gauntlet was announced with names that would make people think a f-5 tornado was coming. A man with a chicken head. A soldier who loves meth. A monster who hides behind a girl. The man I saved in Sid Feder. The mysterious Egyptian girl who came like a tropical storm and left like one. The same team that beat me into a disappearance. It was announced in such a way to make people think it was going to turn into something great, but we see who entered don't we?

Gator... the television champion.

Shades... a man named after the drummer in that movie That Thing You Do.

Scully... who appears to resemble a dip can.

Mastermind... where the only mind he appears to be a master of is a headless horseman.

And Diesel. Kevin Nash. Oz. Vinnie Vegas. The kernel that never would become the popcorn that he wanted to be.

It's not about those individuals, man. It's not. It never is. It's about the spotlight they all want. Names are irrelevant. The dress they wear is meaningless. They want that money. They want that win. They need to be a familiar name people utter from their lips. There's nothing new under the sun. It's what all mankind wants. To be significant. To be relevant. To be pictured as a somebody in someones eyes. The problem is just like Andrew Morrison's storm faded away and some don't even know who he is... the spotlight these wait to walk into will eventually grow dim and go to black. They will be a memory lost at sea."

I cannot help but think of the woman I loved so much when I hear the rain or speak about fields of water. The cold field is only damp until the sun comes out to dry it up. I can only wonder what this water will make grow from the concrete and the sun to dry it.

I took my two fingers and pinched the fire out. I wanted to sit in the quietness while the rain continued to fall, and the flashes of lighting moved across the sky. The feeling of being alone from everyone and every thing seemed just right for this moment. I had no one to bring me a glass of lemonade, nor a person to judge for their sinful way. There was nothing to prepare myself for and no one to kill. It was me and the rain inside my dark room. Creation working together to find this level of peace.

Sure enough, like clockwork, when I fade off and wish to remain...

"Eli! Eli!," screamed from afar coming outside.

I recognized the voice. I wish they wouldn't find me just for a few more moments... this was just too perfect to leave.

Sounding closer to my ears was the voice yelling,
"Eli! Eli!"

I knew both voices. How did they find me? And more importantly, what do they want?

The door opened into the house. They knew exactly where to find me. They got closer. They kept speaking my name. I sat and remained quiet because I knew this would be a rare time I would have it. The door in the room opened slowly. The rain started to lighten up outside.

"Eli?"

The fragrance they had on was too familiar to me. It took me back to many years ago when we all met. I stopped rocking and stood up slowly with my back towards the door. I saw a shooter star in the midst of the storm, and from that moment I knew there was a reason for this special meeting. They no longer were whispering or speaking my name. It was clear they found me and just waited me to turn around. So I did.

"Christa. Emily."

[Image: QStZJUe.jpg]

They were soaking wet. They just looked at me with relief. They both said my name like it was a peaceful thing, and jumped at me to give me a giant hug. We stood there and never spoke a word. I was standing there thinking why are they back in my life... why did they find me... I could only hope it was something good.

The rain stops, but just for a moment. It comes back down hard, along with the loud thunder and continuous lightning strikes. He release each other and all take a seat. We don't speak. We just look at each other. They are speaking with their eyes and have no idea what they are saying. The eyes always tell the truth.

"You don't need to say a word. Not yet. The ant spends its hard labor storing up for the winter. People ignore his hard efforts and think nothing of it. They get stepped on.. passed by.. but the ones who survive have plenty of food and a nice shelter to keep them for another season. You're here because of the seasons...."

I came in the XWF preaching truth, mercy, grace.. and to those who oppose.. judgment. I turned to the side of judgment and darkness to give them what they deserve and want... I was just beginning to think I should go back to square one, but now... I may just ride this all the way to the end.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: