Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Landing in Russia(Mini Gauntlet 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-15-2014, 04:02 PM

Young Gabriel stood in front of the mirror, checking himself out. Cain had just bought him a pair of new prescription eyeglasses, and we all got an eyefull of the young man as he posed. It looked as if he were taking a selfie. You immediately had to wonder who was filming this, but as Gabe flexedhis muscles and you saw a shot of his biceps, you realized that this was coming from the glasses themselves. Yes, a microscopic hidden camera, no doubt meant to capture the Legacy of Kain. Yes, I went there. The scene spun around and we saw Gabe moving into the hotel room, with twin beds. Nice. At least for a Russian hotel. Cain laid on one of the beds, motionless. We see the camera bobbing a little as Gabe moves over to the other bed, the shot's eye level changing. We saw Gabe's hand reach out and nudge Cain. Cain grumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, sir, just making sure you were still alive."

Cain slightly opened one eye and looked at Gabe.

"Have you not been paying attention this whole time? I cannot die, kid."

"Well, yeah. I guess you're right. But after that fight with Harrison, I know you gotta be hurtin' man. That shit was vicious!"

"Fuckin' brutal..." he chuckled. "...that's what being Cain Arkham is all about, kid. Stick with me, and you could be a wrestler too."

"What? Me?" He inquired, shock in his voice "Naaaah. Have you seen me in a fight? I alwaus seem to lose, plus I'm just skin and bones. Hundred and eighty five pounds soaking wet, dude."

"So was X-Pac."

"X-Pac sucked ass. Only beat like one guy worth beating." he does his best impersonation of "The Bad Guy". "...Rrrrrazor Ramon, chico."

Cain smirked.

"Funny, kid. Not many people make me laugh, you know."

"Dude, I was voted class clown in my senior year! Wanna hear more jokes?"

"No. Please. That was a long flight, I just want to rest."

We see the scene move fluidly to Gabe looking at the ceiling. Following the match with Harrison, the two caught the first flight to Russia. Why? Because of the mini gauntlet. Considering that Cain had JUST gotten back from Russia, he was a might bit annoyed. But this was business. This was achance toshow off his destructive power. To make his name known ineven more house holds. And Gabriel, he'd actually begun to view Cain as a big brother. A big, mean, bad ass of a brother who would whip anyone's ass who fucked with him. Gabe yawned.

"Shit man, tell me about it. With as much as you've flown over these past few weeks, I'd love to see your frequent flyer miles."

"Eh."

"Eh? Dude, those flyer miles can get you rewards and shit."

"Victory is it's own reward. The thrill of battle is it's own reward. I'll have nothing less, and Mini Gauntlet is a perfect example. Just imagine it, Gabriel. I go in. I fell them all. The fans..."

"...chant your name like they did at Madness?"

"Exactly."

Here I thought you'd gotten into this business just to kill people. I thought you were just somw one dimensional guy."

"So many people make that mistake. But Gabe, I've realized now what I should have realized a long time ago. This...isn't about me. It isn't about me satisfying my need to kill. It's about the people who come to that arena, Warfare or Madness, and come to see me perform. Those fans are everything to us as performers and without them, our titles and accolades are fo naught."

"Did Enigma teach you that?"

"Partially, yes. But you know, it's been obvious from the start."

"Are you gonna go see you friend Mast-

"Goodnight Gabe.

"Um. Goodnight Cain.

-Time To Rest-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post