Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'm coming(RP 8)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-14-2014, 04:29 PM

You know, two thousand years would make most men tired, but not me. No. Not the world's first murderer. Every year I spend doing whatever I want, whenever I want, yo whomever I wish. That's worked for me. Every day, every second, that's worked. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because people fear me. Or maybe it's because I am too good at what I do. Hell, it's a question I've always asked myself. I say "Self..."

And my self says "what?".

"Self, why am I such a sucessful predator? What makes me so much better than a Randy Orton? Or a...(coughs)...Kane?" And myself tells me exactly what I want to hear, and I am going to lay it down on the line for you all, as this shall be perhaps my last promo on Madness. Ever. First, allow me to say Harrison, that I do realize the level of competition I am up against. In some strange way, I respect you, even look forward to doing battle with you tomorrow night. As much as it pains me to say it...you are a Hell of a competitor. Your team has beaten mine on one of the biggest shows of the year, a pay per view no less. You seem to bring that fact up in your promos alot, but you neglect to mention one thing.

You had help. It wasn't a W in your win column. It wasn't a huge headline "LH Harrison PINS CAIN!" It was a tag team victory, and I am sad for you. I am sad because I know that your deluded mind cannot comprehend that you haven't ever beaten me. Now normally, here is where I would crack wise about you being on drugs, or suffering from mental , but you must understand that this is serious. This is a match that determines whether I run wild on Madness or Warfare, and I am not afraid to say that I like Madness. Madness is where I faced Duke. Madness is where I faced Morbid Angel. Some of the biggest moments of my career happened here, and I don't want to leave. That's not my problem. That's your's. Because I will fight you, tooth and nail, to keep this spot. I bleed
neon green for Madness.

In our business, hard work, blood, sweat and tears do mean something. You're a hard worker, Little Hope. You'll get to my level one day, but it's not your time yet. My time has just begun, and only one of us can hold that clock. I intend for it to be me. So, I'm "breaking kayfabe" and I am going to say that I have enjoyed watching you get kidnapped. I have enjoyed watching you shoot your mouth off about how you are going to beat me. It has been fun, your segments were so well directed. Who are your production team?

You notice, this whole time, Cain has been holding a script in his hand. He hasn't glanced at it once. He needs no script. Gabriel silently continues filming, enamoured with the off script Cain is giving now. You can tell from the intensity in his eyes that he means every word. Every. Single. Word.

So what seperates me from the so called predators and monsters of the world of "pro wrestling'? What makes me so much different than a Kane or a Randy Orton? I mean, I did kill my own brother. Kane only TRIED to kill his. He kind of failed in his pursuit, and they weren't really brothers anyway. But my brother was real and I killed him. I regret it now. And Randy Orton? When he started his career, he was considered the Evolution. He was considered "The Future". Now, I may not be a third generation superstar, Little Hope, but my lineage runs as a first generation human. Yes, a human.

We humans, and you have this too, have a fire inside called our "spirit". For the longest time, my spirit was stained with the sins of the past. It just kept getting dirtier and dirtier, until one day I decided...why not physically devote myself...physically and mentally devote myself to being the greatest warrior in existance? The best fighter to ever live? Why not make my name a household name that when they speak of the "Hall of Fame", they immediately say my name? Fight with honor. Fight with discipline. They all fear me for the fact that I kill, but why not make them respect me for what I can do? What I must do?

Win.

He looked down with a sigh, shakinh his head. Gabriel sounds concerned

Mister Arkham?

Cain looked up with a certain determination in his eyes.

I'm fine, kid. Keep rolling.

Yessir.

Harrison...Little Hope. You and I are walking into one of the most dangerous matches in the history of our sport Monday. A Broiler Room Brawl. I would like to say that I can't wait to get it over with, but I know one fact that many men in our business don't. You can lose. Anyone can be beaten. But Little Hope, I am coming to win. I am coming to triumph, for I must. I'm coming into that match not as a murderer, but as a competitor. I am coming in that match not to kill you, Harrison...

Finally, Cain explodes, roarimg with pride and anger in his voice.

I'M COMING TO WHIP YOUR ASS!

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
The Enigma (09-16-2014)