Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Torture Begins
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-13-2014, 02:48 PM

SCREEEEEEEEECCCHHHHHH

LH's head jerks up as he hears the noise coming from the television screen that has been placed in front of him. It's Cain's personal narratives from his training. LH's head is throbbing. He watches in interest as the man drones on about his big training and how he's going to fight until his last breath. LH smirks despite the obvious pain he's in. He realizes that he's not tied up but merely set next to the bunkbed. He keeps watching the video and picking up minute details.

Oh, Cain. Don't think you stand an ounce of a chance come Monday. You may be training furiously, but come Monday you will come up short. No matter what I have to do, I will be in Denver, Colorado to kick your teeth down your throat. I'm coming for the entire Brotherhood. And Cain? You're just the first step. Once I rid Monday Night Madness of your filth, I will move on to bigger and better things. But that's the future. Right now, I have to focus on you and how I'll knock you down long enough to escape the Boiler Room. You seem to be practicing a lot in snowy places, but come Monday, you will be scorched and seared inside the boiler room. Don't expect there to be snow in that realm. Thus I appreciate you training hard for this match, but you may want to change your scenery if you actually want to be prepared. As for my professed "kidnapping," I'm very much kidnapped, and I'm very much not staging anything. Your false accusations seem more defensive than anything you've said thus far. Did I ever accuse you of kidnapping me? No. The only slight tie to you is the name that fatso gave me. That could've been a fake name for all I know, but you jumping at the mention and declaring me trying to evade our match-up is preposterous. I've never ran from a fight in my entire life. Neither have you and thus I can respect that. Not that I respect you. And yes I did challenge you to this match so what sense does it make for me to want to skip our match? That seems logical. Maybe you should go feel your muscles some more to make your self-esteem go up some. While you're at it, why don't you feel between your legs and make sure you still have your cajones? I'm not running, and I will do whatever it takes to get to Madness on Monday to show you what it means to be Madness-material. And I-

The noise of the blow torch drowns out both whatever LH was about to say and the TV screen showing Cain's promos. LH begins biting his lip and looking around the room. He slowly gets up, but his legs are acting funny. He walks over and kicks the bottom of one of the bars that he noticed earlier. The bar doesn't move. LH Harrison gets down on his knees and feels around the bottom and it seems fragile. He glances around the cell as he tries to find anything that could help. It suddenly dawns on him about the camera that he slid under the bed. He leans down and reaches under. He pulls out the camera and it is demolished from the impact it had on Berthold's face. He inspects it and sees a few pieces of the glass that he stashes into his pockets of his disgusting dress pants. He sits down on the bed and think. He begins pushing down on the bed and remembers the springs. He uses the glass in his pocket and slices open the bed and removes the spring. He walks back over to the cell bars that had rust on them and begins grinding it away with his spring. The metal begins slowly eroding away. LH picks up his pace and soon the bar is completely disconnected from the floor. LH begins pushing on it with his shoulder and it slowly begins bending. LH strains and pushes the bar open. LH sticks a shoulder through before pulling the rest of his body through the narrow hole. He gets through and slowly begins backing away from the doorway in which he heard the blow torch. He turns around and notices Franz standing at the top of the stairs. Franz is a short guy roughly 5'6" and lightweight. He has long black hair put back in a ponytail. He has a scar down the side of his face and a scowl on it too.

Vere ya dink ya goin'?
The German begins descending slowly down the stairs while staring a hole through the head of LH Harrison. LH Harrison begins slowly backing away until he takes a blow to the back of his head. His vision fades into nothingness.

He wakes up and is staring straight at a dead body suspending from the roof by its neck. The putrid smell of the room is sickening and makes LH Harrison near puking.

What the-

LH Harrison begins to sit up, but he can't. His arms are restricted by straps and his legs are also strapped in. His eyes dart around the room and he notices the lighting is dark but he can see Ambrose, Franz, and Berthold discussing something in the corner. LH Harrison closes his eyes and listens closely.

...he said he didn't want help.... he can't be mad at us for trying.... Cain is life....

LH Harrison begins testing the strength of his straps, but he can't break out of it. The noises is noticed by Franz who points at LH. Ambrose turns around and smiles largely. The three walk up to the side of LH Harrison and Ambrose starts laughing.

"I'm sure you're confused as to why we have kidnapped you. Especially considering what Mr. Arkham said. He claims he doesn't know me, but... he has to know me. I'm Ambrose Arkham! I'm the head of the Cain fan club god damnit!"
Ambrose stops as if he's just revealed something about himself. LH shakes his head and seemingly is judging Mr. Arkham. "Stop it! You stop thinking that, right now! I know what you're thinking. I won't have it! BERTHOLD! Start the session." Mr. Arkham backs away from the table smiling as Berthold walks up with a hammer. He smiles showing his horrendous teeth as he lifts the hammer. LH Harrison begins praying silently to himself. God... what can I do?

Time seems to stop.

Nothing is moving except the body suspended above him. LH slowly looks up and the face's eyes open up and the mouth says, "Cleanse, my son." LH suddenly feels rejuvenated as he pulls up on the straps and they break!

Time resumes and the hammer comes down, but LH catches the arm of Berthold and kicks him in the chest. LH reaches into his pocket and places the glass between his fingers. Franz comes up to restrain him and LH punches him across his face tearing at the flesh of Franz's face. Franz howls as his face is pouring blood. LH stands on the table and launches himself, hammer first, onto the shoulder of Berthold. He makes eye contact with Ambrose who turns around and begins fiddling with a box with a lock on it. LH doesn't wait to see what is in the box as he runs up the staircase into the cell area and then he charges to the wooden staircase and ascends them. He opens the door that is unlocked and runs through the doorway.

The darkness in the room is startling. He begins walking forward and he notices that this isn't a normal house. It's not even a house. It's a warehouse. He hears lots of voices behind him coming from the doorway so LH runs up ahead and climbs up to the next floor. He hides behind a long conveyer belt and waits for his opportunity.

He waits for the pursuers to pass by for when they do...

LH Harrison will strike.

With unrelenting force.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (09-16-2014)