Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MORBID!!!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-11-2014, 02:12 PM

I don’t think we have officially met yet…I am MORBID Angel! The one and only Morbid! Not some fucking punk ass pussy wanna-be listening to Drowning Pool…does that make you a bad ass? No…no it does not! POSER! So, what do you say? Morbid Angel vs. the Morbid-like-guy! I want to see how Morbid you can actually be and prove it is something earned! We can both name a stipulation to see who has a more MORBID mind!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2014, 02:45 PM

The screen goes from an old episode of the Golden Girls then begins to fade out into static. The static slowly recedes and we look at a pair of silhoutted figures. The shorter and stockier of the two moves into the light and reveals Grave Digger...

Tonight a challenge was issued by the so-called Morbid Angel. He seems to believe that he is the true and only Morbid in the XWF.

Grave Digger lets out a squeaky, maniacal laugh as he rubs his hands together and stares into the camera.)

My dear boy, the age of damnation is upon you. And my dear old friend Morbid accepts your challenge. And even more so... He challenges you to a '3 Cages of Hell' Match. It is simple. 3 cages will be stacked on top of the other. The winner is the man that can reach the top and grab the briefcase. Inside the briefcase will be the entitlement to the Morbid name... The loser will not only be beaten and near death, but will have to change their name.....

The screen fades back to static and back to the Golden Girls...
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-11-2014, 03:10 PM

Oh…OH! That was so good! I am glad you came alive!

You want to have three cages? Is that really morbid? It seems more like something you would see in the WWE…but if that is your idea of MORBID…sadly I accept!

I doubt you will win! No one can take my title from me! In fact! I have another stipulation for you! Just to make things a little more fun!

Not only does the loser have to change their name BUT the winner gets to pick the name they have to keep for 2 months before getting renamed! AND!!! I want something on fire! I don’t give a shit if it’s Jessica Diaz’s fucking panties! FIRE!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2014, 03:12 PM

"Morbid Angel, I think I gave you this suggestion a while ago, but just to put it out there again. Volcano Match!"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2014, 03:17 PM

Excuse me, but did somebody say--
Jessica Diaz?

Could've sworn someone did. Oh, hello.
Morbid and Morbid Angel.

I have to say, I didn't quite expect this, however since you're wanting a match to take place, and I have just finished formal referee training, I feel I need to offer my services. That is, unless you're intimidated of having someone who holds a victory over you ever so close to you again, Angel.

Come on you fucking massive, blubbering vagina. Accept!

Or don't. You really don't have to.

It's your choice.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
(09-11-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-17-2014)
Morbid

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2014, 03:38 PM

I accept. And you want fire. . . Then so be it!!
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-11-2014, 05:32 PM

Jessica Diaz!!! You fucking cunt...I guess you want a job that doesn't involve spreading your legs...fine...FINE! Cunt is the referee. But I want flaming corpses hanging in the cages like they are in a meat locker! I don't give a fuck who they are as long as they are on fire!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
(09-11-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2014, 05:59 PM

So, is Diaz gonna be wearing the flaming panties?

I just need to know if I should come to this show or not. What's the over/under as far as seeing that sweet ass naked?

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-11-2014, 06:27 PM

That part is up to her...a flaming panty ref!!!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-14-2014, 10:07 PM

Naked? I can certainly do that if it sweetens the deal, Morbid. Hey, who knows? It might be fun!

Or humiliating.

Oh hush you.

Besides, if this match is on Madness; that slobbering creep Heyman would probably make it manditory for me to wear that stereotypical female ref whore suit. If I'm going to show more skin than usual on television, why not do it all and do so on my own volition?

And out cum the voyueristic creeps, now prepared to actually watch this match. I should help them advertise. Then again I'd probably just throw tits on everything and it would be awesome.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Vincent Lane (09-14-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 10:13 PM

Sweetie if you wanna be naked on camera, all you had to do was ask.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-15-2014, 04:08 AM

(09-14-2014, 10:13 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Sweetie if you wanna be naked on camera, all you had to do was ask.

Charming.

You're barking up the wrong tree, but charming nonetheless.

No, the closest you'll get to that with me, is when you watch this match solely to whack off.

Seriously, this is a bad idea!

Shush!
Hate Post Like Post