Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PETER GILMOUR!
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 02:19 PM

Oh dear, look what happened. Scully, soothe your breasts. Crybaby only said your name because he wants to do the cool name dropping like I do. Luca, how's it going? Ozy, I specified a date when the call for matches on the 24th was made. And Crybaby, it's obvious that I've pissed you off.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 02:25 PM

Your continued existence pisses me off, dude. The shit you say? Nah.

The cheese must have slid off your cracker if you think a single person in the XWF thinks a word you say matters.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2014, 03:06 PM

this is getting pointless. Vic just fight him and lose!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 03:10 PM

I'll go find Vic and let him know.

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-14-2014, 03:14 PM

((OOC: Who the hell is Vic? :P))

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 03:28 PM

Ooc:He thinks I'm Vic. I told him I was someone from a while ago named Vic. I'm not, but now Vinnie and Peter believe it.

Love how there's video evidence to back me up, and just you crying to back you up.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 03:37 PM

OOC: I thought he just got my name wrong. Don't know who Vic is.

Video evidence? The only video evidence of anything I've seen is you getting beaten down by every dude you start running your trap to. You have video of what? Me being angry? My thoughts and motivations can be filmed now? You'd love to believe you mattered that much, dude, but you don't. You're in my sights until 9/24, then you're nothing but another loser I dropped on my way to permanent megastardom.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2014, 04:01 PM

ooc: I knew that

IC: hey slave you go fight mr lane or its 300 cane shots to the balls!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 04:08 PM

(09-14-2014, 03:37 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: OOC: I thought he just got my name wrong. Don't know who Vic is.

Video evidence? The only video evidence of anything I've seen is you getting beaten down by every dude you start running your trap to. You have video of what? Me being angry? My thoughts and motivations can be filmed now? You'd love to believe you mattered that much, dude, but you don't. You're in my sights until 9/24, then you're nothing but another loser I dropped on my way to permanent megastardom.

And here we have you throwing a hissy because I called you on constantly being wrong. Wouldn't have happened if I didn't bother you.

(09-10-2014, 01:13 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Fuck your bullshit questions, Pest. I don't answer to you. I'm a god damn megastar, and you're a whiny little troll with dicks scotch taped to your cunty face. That's all that even needs to be said, but you keep popping back in like a groundhogged turd and expecting recognition.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-14-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-14-2014, 06:29 PM

(09-14-2014, 03:06 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: this is getting pointless. Vic just fight him and lose!

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Ozymandias (09-15-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-14-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 06:38 PM

Pest, dude, that's just pointing out the obvious, not getting bent out of shape over it.

Hell, I even showed you genuine concern when it became apparent you were suffering from post-concussive brain damage. Seriously, you need to take some time to rest before our match. I don't want any bullshit excuses when I send you packing.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 06:59 PM

That was a genuine hissy fit. Because you got called on making shit up, repeatedly, and knew you'd been had. Then there's your estrogen fuelled call out after I announced my intentions in the Lucena match. Which, by the way, if I didn't matter you would have ignored and not shown up in the ring. Face it, coxswain, I've gotten under your skin. To me, you're just a plaything. To you, I'm so much more. You need to put me down to feel important. You need to prove what I've said about you isn't true. But deep down, you know it all is.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2014, 08:29 PM

In Pest's deluded reality, I woke up one morning and decided I was going to copy everyone and start hating him for no good reason just because it was the cool thing to do. In Pest's deluded reality, I had no reason to say anything. In Pest's deluded reality, every time I tell him exactly what's going to happen when he faces me on the 24th, I'm just throwing a little girl tantrum because my hormones are raging.

Here in the real world, though, we all see what happened. The guy shows up in XWF saying he has a mission to take it down, and immediately goes after what he sees is his easiest target, Peter Gilmour. Of course, Gilmour's beaten him twice now, winning the right to make Pest his bitch for a month, but Pest is basically ignoring that stipulation and just running around doing whatever he wants and trying to piss off as many people as possible. Still.

Then, he announces to the world that he is going to fuck over Clean Lucena - my tag team partner and friend. He specifically mentions me when he does it,saying he's coming for me and my title belts too. This is when I "stuck my nose in for no reason," apparently. I immediately said I'd take him on any time, and he responded by attacking me after a match I had with someone else. When Clean's match with Luke Gunnar rolled around, I tried to make sure Pest didn't fuck him out of a deserved win, but I failed. Me getting right in Pest's face during the match was "avoiding" him of course, as was RIGHT AWAY agreeing to the match between us on 9/24.

Now that the match is getting even closer, Pest is busy. He spent a week latching on to Aidan Collins so he wouldn't get annihilated by me or him at the house show, but still ended up on the bottom of the pile. I dropped him on his head and gave him a concussion, knocked him out cold, but all I did was "kick" him, in his mind.

Now, I'm somehow overly emotional because all of this bullshit has gotten my attention and gotten me to react. I suppose the rational, normal thing to do when a friend is threatened is to do nothing? Or when someone declares they are going to come for you, to just let it happen? Would it be more calm and collected to pretend I didn't hear you when you challenged me, Pest?

Here's how much you matter. You matter as much as a pile of dog shit on the living room floor. You matter as much as a shit stain in an old pair of BVDs. You matter waiting five extra minutes in a line. You're an annoyance, dude. You're a fucking joke. You exist for one little moment in time and then you're rubbed away, thrown in the trash and forgotten. This is your one minute with me. After 9/24, when I show you, again, that you're inferior to me, when I knock you unconscious, again, and when you end up staring up at the lights for a three count - again - then you become that afterthought. Enjoy your moment Pest. It's almost over.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2014, 12:23 PM

You're putting forth a lot of effort for a nothing. Wanna just drop your act and admit the truth?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2014, 12:32 PM

You only hear what you want to hear, dude.

I JUST explained to you in painstaking detail that you matter right now, but only for a moment.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2014)