Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
New Honor(Rp 7)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-12-2014, 04:43 PM

Thump thump....

Thump thump...

Thump thump....
thump thump...
thump thump...

The camera fpcuses on the body of Cain, beaten and bruised. No shirt and no shoes. He'd worn himself out from training so hard. You see, Cain is more focused, more determined than he has ever been. The thumping you hear? His black heart beating. It's still beating, still strong. Because Arkham is no ordinary man. He is not a simple human being, not mortal. The strain on his body would have been deadly if he had been. But despite his faltering supernatural strength, his pride, well it gives him new strength. A new purpose. The camera slowly pans outward, Cainout of focus as he lays there in the snow. Our scene goes out of focus, focusing on a mother reindeer qnd her child. Suddenly, out of the corner of the scene you see Cain, rising like the dead. The camera zooms in really quickly, and Cain cuts his eyes toward it, beginning to speak.

"It's not happening like that."

"You sir, are not chickening out of this match just because some numb skulled fool claiming to be an Arkham..."
He raises his hand, raw from the ice and snow, and makes air quotes. "..."kidnapped" you. Uh uh, no way, OH (Beep) NO! NOT TODAY, NOT TOMORROW, NOT ANY DAY. You brought this...haha..." he grins, chuckling. "...on yourself, mother (beep)er. I didn't challenge you. YOU challenged ME. Do you not understand the concept of being a man? Having the testicular fortitude to stand and deliver? Apparently not. You see, you're alot like ACE STEEL. You may not know him, but I do. Noone knows Ace Steel, but me."

The camera zooms out a bit, Cain planting his fist in the snow. He shivers a bit, obviously still very hurt from his training. In his weakened state, it would appear that he is not much of a threat. But don't be fooled. He's regaining something. Human spirit. Fire. Ambition.

"When my career began..." panting, falling down to one knee after taking a deep breath. He just growls and shakily pushes himself to his feet. "....when I started in this business, I was in a little place called the Canadian Wrestling Alliance. I was one of the top stars, and next in line to be the King of the Dungeon. Their version of the Heavyweight Championship. You see, I say one of the top stars because...." he winces, holding his right bicep. "...gah...dammit...because I was tied for number one contender with a man named Ace Steel. I mean...here was a man who verbally challenged me plenty of times, but only "putup" once, where I soundly destroyed him in a Junkyard Brawl. All the other times? He made excuses...he even wemt as far as to sedate me and send me off to another country so he woupdn't have to fight me. He was scared. And...well..." shrugs, grimacing a bit. "...so are you. Don't even lie, Little Hope. Everytime I get around you, I smell your fear."

The War Machine slowly inhales...actually...mockingly. Considering his point

"But you know..." Cain almost gags, as if he is choking on his next statement. "...I....I am grateful to you, Harrison. It's kind of sick and twisted in a way, but I thank you for actually...you know...being willing to off this ancient warrior some competition. Trust me, that is the only nice thing I will EVER say to you, so take it or leave it. Maybe you really are kidnapped by some thugs who wish to hinder you in our match Monday. Why? I don't need help...I never really NEED help Hrm..." we see Cain, as he has been speaking, as been walking. He rubs his chin. "...the Brotherhood knows I want to do this on my own. So...no, they wouldn't do it. Don't you think so, Gabriel?"

For the first time in this series of promos, we hear a voice behind the camera.

"No sir. Enigma and Duke respect your wishes."

We see the two nearing the Impala, Cain throwing on his long, black leather duster. He opens the door for his personal cameraman.

"Get in before you freeze to death, Acolyte. I will not have another innocent life on my hands."

"Um...thank you sir...are you done talking t-"

"-yes. I am fairly certain he understands that I have no intention of leaving Madness..." He said, getting into the driver's side. He placed a key into the ignition, turning...the car's engine roaring. "...and that I will fight him to my last breath for my spot. A spot I earned."

"Okay....so where are we going?"

"To the airport. To the USA. THEN I'm going to "investigate" the kidnapping of my opponent."

"But why? It would be an easy win, sir."

"There is no honor in that."

-Going Home-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
The Enigma (09-16-2014)