Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The shot heard around the world.
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-16-2013, 12:58 PM

Angelus is admiring his Xtreme championship. The very same title he has held for over 6 weeks. He begins to think...

"Why do I still hold on to this? I have what I wanted, the 24/7 briefcase. Why bother defending the title anymore."

At that very moment Agony, who had been watching Angelus the entire time, taps Angelus on the shoulder.

Angelus turns around to a resounding superkick! A superkick so great Angelus flies backward and falls face first on the ground.

Agony, surprised at the strength of his own superkick, runs a half nelson and hooks Angelus's legs. Agony has Angelus locked in a small package! The pin, not Martin O' Connor's gentals after years of steroid abuse. Angelus is out cold!

CAN ANGELUS KICK OUT? DOES HE EVEN WANT TO?

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-16-2013, 01:50 PM

Angelus KICKS-OUT and does a kip-up back to his feet. He sees this big, tall, absurdly dressed man with an even more ridiculous name standing before him.

"Hey, scumbag. Why don't you take your 90s wrestling gimmick and retire it? The only thing Agonizing about you is having to listen to you speak or watch you make a giant idiot of yourself."

Angelus hits a roundhouse kick that sends Agony through a wall.

"Now stay down!"

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days