Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain to Warfare?
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 06:35 AM

If you think losing your match to LH Harrison is going to impede my new found venture of making you the butt of all things bad, you can think again.

Cain, you and your buddies still have something that belongs to me. I want it back.

Until I get it back, I think it'll be quite fun to be an absolute thorn in your side.

I think I'll make you modify your behavior and stay on Madness, with lesser pay of course. Hell, maybe no pay at all.

OOC Note: Cain may switch to warfare if he wants. This is just a way to keep him on Madness if thats where he wants to be while continuing the Steve Davids/Brotherhood thingamajigger.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Ozymandias (09-17-2014)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-17-2014, 07:37 AM

Paul Heyman sits in his office, greedily counting the Gate takings for the night. The bane of his existance had not only lost to LH Harrison, but he had a choice. He could simply leave Madness or...he could stay. Paul watched the monitor, replaying the match over and over, watching as Harrison BARELY pinned Cain. He was grinning like the Chesire cat, or like a big fat humanoid rat with perfect teeth. Suddenly, his monitor began malfunctioning. The familiar static filled the screen and he found himself caught in the gaze of Xtreme Wrestling Federation's apex predator. Cain. Cain grinned evilly.

"Do you honestly believe that I would give you the satisfaction of making me change the type of Beast I am? The type of monster that I was born to be? Don't lie, Paul. Don't deceive these fans. You only want me on Madness so that your pockets are lined with money."

"I'm gonna piss you off. I'm not gonna be some goody two shoes, never kill a soul for you. No. I am taking my fans and I..."

"...to WARFARE YOU FAT SON OF A WHORE! JUST TO FUCKING SPITE YOU! CIAO, BITCH!"

Two finger salute.

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
AerialKnight (09-17-2014), The Enigma (09-17-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 09:15 AM

Only winners line my pockets.

I guess that counts you out.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 09:17 AM

To think moving to Warfare is going to stop me, proves you're weak above the neck.

I have friends there.

Remember Ozymandias?
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-17-2014, 09:17 AM

"Hey, boss. Want me to sneak into the Brotherhood Compound and rescue Davids? Then I can upperdecker their toilets."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 09:18 AM

Shut up Frodo. This is for grown ups.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-17-2014, 09:25 AM

"I took on Ukrainian rebels while you threw bread at Airport Security. I think I can handle whatever Duke has Davids in. Besides, I think I owe him some payback. He didn't thank me for the fake testicles I sent him."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post