Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Murdering The Past(Rp 6)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-11-2014, 05:14 PM

A man's environment strengthens him. I need all the strength that I can muster for this match. I could say that it dozen bother me. The thought of leaving Madness, especially because I lost to LH Harrison. That would be even more embarassing then the time I lost to Morbid and got raped by the gay guys hopped up on ectasy and meth. Was it ectasy and meth? Hell, it's been so long that I can barely remember. This environment is one of the harshest in the world. A frozen tundra. Seven in the morning. At least the sun will be coming up soon. Of course, I don't care about the cold. I am more concerned about the fact that I am by myself. Don't get me wrong, I can take care of myself. Just...well...the fellowship of the Brotherhood has done wonders for me. Before, I truly was alone. Even Miako never learned to accept me for what I truly am.

Duke and Enigma accept me. But not only that, thet teach me how to truly harness my power. How to control the urge to kill It never was my intention to keep killing, but "he" made me do it. "He" forced me into that rage, and I just couldn't let go. Yet, as I stare down at the log in front of me...the big frozen tree...I know that rage can be channeled. Yes I stand here in the morning sun.No shirt. No shoes. The cold winds rip at my flesh, which heals extremely quick. I take a deep breath and grab the two straps I have positioned on each end of the segment of tree.

Fuck...too heavy...I haven't fed. My supernatural strength is fading. As I try my hardest to lift the giant piece of wood, I hear taunts. Voices.

"Look at you. Look at you, you fucking weakling. Quit killin' and now you don't have your power anymore! Hahaha!"

Abel. The bane of my existance. His voice is like that of a child's, reminding that turning over this new leaf may have been a bad idea. He was the "he" I narrated. I'm telling you this story because it has to be told. Then, I hear yet another voice.

"Awwwww, Cainie. You killed your wife....me. You killed me and now you have lost your strength! Was I the last kill? Nooooo! But I guess your last kill couldn't be BEFORE me, could it!? LH Harrison is right! You're fucking worthless filth!"

Miako. I killed her. I burned her alive in our home. I could feel my eyes well up with tears. I could feel myself becoming more human, and the harder they taunted, the harder I tried.

"You-can't-do-it!"

"You-can't-do-it!"

"You-can't-do-it!"

It hurt. It hurt me emotionally as I could feel the biceps in my arms starting to tear, my cheeks burning from the tears. The vooces became louder and louder, my heart dropping lower and lower.

"Loser! Loser! You suck!"

And even...Pest.

Pest Said:Harrison, you've won once. With someone holding your hand through the victory. Yet, your record is more impressive than Cain the Comedienne's. Cain would have you believe he is the original murderer, but we all know that's a lie. He'd have you believe he is a destructive force to be reckoned with. But we know that's a lie. Cain is a little boy who grew up in a back woods Church in Alabama that gets the bible lessons wrong, so he perceived the Cain from Lore to be immortal. He has based his sad life around trying to be that Cain. So much so that he pretended to murder his fiance and aunt. Pretended to hunt people down. Pretended to be tough. Tough men do not get beaten by Bitch Tits Davids.

I fell to my knees, and wept. Cain wept.

"Crybaby Cain! Crybaby Cain! Crybaby Cain!"

"Worthless murderer! Stupid murderer!"

I stood from my knelt position.

"....f....fuck....y-y-you...."

"NO! FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T BELONG ON MADNESS ANYWAY!"

My resolve suddenly strengthened, Duke and Enigma's words echoing in my fragile mind. It was then, and only then, that I decided to let it go. Gone would be those voices, and those voices...that addiction to killing...it would be replaced with a newfound power. A newfound strength surged through me as I gritted my teeth and tightened my grip. At first, my shoulderblades felt like they would rip from my skeleton. My muscles burned as I pulled the log upwards with all my might.

One inch...

Two inches...

I struggled harder than I'd ever struggled, the voices repeating. Until finally...

"GraaaaaaaaaaahhhhAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

With a roar that would be defeaning to normal people, I lifted the log above my head and pressed it...a huge tree...about three times. I felt like I heard glass shatter as the voices stopped...my body racked with pain...I fell to my knees ...and...

-Blackness-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cain's post:
Gator (09-11-2014), The Enigma (09-16-2014), Vincent Lane (09-16-2014)