Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Retort(Rp 5)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-11-2014, 09:46 AM

I'm a fucking monster, so your arguement is invalid. Your little nickname? "Little Hope"? It's actually quite relevant to this situation, moron. There is actually VERY little hope of you defeating me. It's a funny thing, really. My XWF career started over there on Warfare. I fought Swagmire to a draw, I destroyed most other competition. I was getting big over there, but in relativity to the exposure of being on Madness. When Ozymandias asked me to jump ship, I did. I came to Madness and I got RATINGS. I fought the biggest names in the business. Eli James. Sebastian Duke. Azrael Erebus. Morbid Angel.

Main events, kid. Win or lose, I'm not one of those men who is in danger of decapitation or humilliation.

A few things you said do bother me though.

LH Harrison Said:Cain is a murderer. I don’t doubt that he actually murders those who disappear. I don’t doubt it at all. I don’t believe they were actors. I don’t believe it was smoke and mirrors. I know you are who you claim to be, but don’t mistake my affirmation for fear. I don’t fear you Cain. I’ve seen what you can do, and I’ve endured your skill. But I’m not afraid of you. On Monday Night Madness, I will destroy you and exterminate the filth of The Brotherhood one by one.

Bitch, I am the first murderer. Don't you ever forget it. But you probably will. As for you FEARING me? I don't need your fear, douchebag. Millions fear me. What's one little igsignificant pissant? Nothing. Nada. No, Harrison, your lack of fear is stupidity. You sit there and you try to inspire people. You want them to follow suit and say "oh, fuck Cain. He ain't nothing." But you, sir, will not get that. As for wiping "the filth of the Brotherhood" from Madness? Are you fucking stupid? On drugs? Mentally ? Bitch, this group is like Evolution withe three members. The Legend Sebastian Duke, with more gold than you ever knew existed. His Brother Enigma, a man who has been more sucessful in this business than you could ever dream of being. Then...there's me...

Cain "Motherfuckin'" Arkham.

A bad ass mother fucker, so bad he can choose what you call him and you WILL call him that. I've never batted an eyelid in the face of legends, what the hell makes you think a peon like you is different? No bitch. You're just a speed bump to me. And I'm gonna run your ass over full speed, and then...I MIGHT just show up on Wednesday for the Gauntlet and earn myself another shot. Because there will BE no more games. No more losing. You say it's your time but it is in reality, MY time!

LHHarrison Said:To cleanse everything unholy and unjust from the XWF. And what better place to start than with the top? And why did I challenge you to a Broiler Room Brawl you may ask? Especially with my affinity to not using weapons? Well… the way I look at it now is, if we can both use weapons then where’s the injustice in that? And I need to gain some experience in these types of match styles. I just want equality in the world when it comes to my matches. I want to win without a shadow of a doubt in anyone’s mind. I want people to look up to LH Harrison as a leader.

And at this, we see the physical intensity in the eyes of Cain Arkhamincrease. The camera zoomed in really really close as he began speaking in a very low tone...low and forboding.

LH Harrison, you say that there is nothing unjust when both conpetitors are using weapons. You say that you want to experience Xtreme, in your own words. But you don't exactly know what you've gotten yourself into. You have no idea of the sheer amount of jeopardy you are in,l. Your situation is a dire one indeed. All of your fans will see that when I destroy you, like Earthquake nearly killed Hulkamania. But the difference is, I will sucessfully destroy you. I will rip all your inspiration to shreds, and make all those who love you abandon hope. Because from that statement you made, you still do not fully understand. I am Cain. I do not require weapons because. .

Dramatic pause.

...I am a weapon.

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
LH Harrison (09-11-2014), The Enigma (09-16-2014)