Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brass Knuckles & Bruises
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-16-2013, 08:32 AM

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Warfare GM Wally Wallyson and his big buddy Trigger or whatever there names are seem to be completely incapable of controlling there own show!!

I Chris Macbeth are trying blood, sweat and tears to help Warfare, help it to continue in being the greatest wrestling show on earth and what rewards do I get in doing this???

Absolutely F-All.

Sorry that's not completely true.

I did get one thing... Screwed.

Screwed by incompetent referees not being able to stay out of the way of a set of brass knuckles getting him knocked square out by Mark Flynn and not seeing me eliminate my second opponent of the match.

Mark F#ckin Flynn

Yeah I eliminated World-1 first you all saw that and Mark Flynn probably saw it I'm guessing he saw that and he knew he was on his last legs of that match, knew what was coming up so he took it into his own hands to take the referee out of the game right before I tossed him over the top rope to the hard ground below.

That was my second elimination.

But the ref didn't see it!!!!?

No... But I saw it the fans in the arena saw it, you all saw it and even Wallace and Tyrone saw it.

Hell it upset the too so much that Tyrone came storming down to the ring with his little tablet to show the ref the elimination but..... Oh wait.....

That big muppet couldn't even use his own tablet... Incompetent...

Yeah ok I know Knightmask blind sided me and got me over the top rope but without all the fuss about Flynn getting himself or I should say cheating himself back into the match he didn't deserve to continue competing in I wouldn't have let my guard down in fact I am very confident Knightmask would have been 69ing Flynn on the outside of the ring after I had launched him out over the top rope onto the United States Champion.

That was my time and I was screwed...again.

Wednesday Night Bullshit Bargain Bin...

That's not what I want but unfortunately if things keep going like they are with rules being broken and morons like Flynn swaggering around with what is the most precious title Warfare has to offer that is exactly what this show will be known as.

And deservedly so because with all that B.S I have mentioned before,Warfare will turn in to nothing more than a slightly shiny Saturday Shove it up you ass or Monday Moron Madness.

Something has to change...

But will it.. I doubt it..

I just wonder how I'm going to get screwed over on the next show. In sure there will do some interesting way the stupidness if certain people will end up hurting there brand by screwing over one of the only men on the roster that could save this struggling show.

So this week I'm facing the self proclaimed "King of Wrestling" Peter Gilmour.

Hahaha King of Wrestling, that is funny.

Perhaps he should really call himself the "King of Comedy"

Probably more fitting.

I guess we will find out soon who the real "King" is now this Gauntlet match PPV has been announced.

Then we will see who the real king is.

But for now...

Next week on Warfare I'm going to put my disappointments from last week behind me and at least show the world that Gilmour is in fact not the "King of Wrestling" and more like the XWF castle jester.

I suppose I am being a bit harsh on the December Star of the month but to be perfectly honest we know everyone is in the Holiday spirit that time of year giving and receiving gifts. Well Gilmour definitely received a big gift that month, or should I say many little gifts, votes.

I know, I know,

I wasn't even in the XWF back then so what should I know about it?

I know enough..

Gilmour and myself do seem to have a little bit in common though. That is the fact that we are both frustrated of being stuck on middle card matches when we deserve so much more.

I say we, it's more I,

I tend to lean towards the side of Wally Whats-his-name with regards to the "King if Wrestling" being mid card material.

To be top level main event material you need so much more than Gilmour has to offer.

You need Talent, skill, charisma and dedication to name a few but they are the Four basic traits you need to be success here and reaching the promise land where everyone wants to be. TO BE THE CHAMPION.

To be at the top of the tree.

I have those traits, and I have them in abundance. I have shown this over the past few weeks and I will continue to show this when I step into the ring on Wednesday and take Gilmoyr apart in front of the world.

Mark my words Gilmour when Wednesday is over it will me walking out of that arena 1 step closer to where we want to be.

Only you won't be a step closer will you? You will be back where you started only difference is now you will have me disappearing into the distance, the far distant land of success. Waving goodbye to you and being stuck stepping in to the ring in pointless matches week in, week out night in, night out for the rest of your life or until you finally give up the ghost and accept this XWF may not really be your level.

I know you have that shiny Tag Team Title belt but to be fair it's only the Tag Team title.. It's not exactly main event material.

This is the reason I believe you still hold it. Nobody with any credibility can be bothered to challenge you for it. Maybe on day I'll try find some time to get myself a partner and come and take the titles from you and Mr Mystery but for now... I have bigger fish to fry.

See you Wednesday Gilmour...

I'll see you Wednesday...

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
(03-19-2013)