Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Blindside
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-11-2014, 08:14 PM

The fans are on their feet as LH just nailed FROM A PLACE OF HOPE! LH wastes no time pulling Mastermind back up and getting him locked into THE SECOND FALL STRETCH! He's got his variation of the Gory Special applied perfectly as Mastermind is being bent almost completely in half!

LH lets out a scream as he keeps the weight of Mastermind on top of him and bends forward, applying maximum pressure as Mastermind shakes his head "no" rapidly with the ref checking for the submission!

Mastermind looks back and forth and is writhing in pain, unable to move as none of his limbs are even touching the canvas!!

LH's face is turning red as he uses every last ounce of strength in him to nearly break Mastermind in two over his back and after a few more seconds...

Mastermind has no choice but to submit! LH Harrison has done his homework and it has paid off here tonight! He drops Mastermind off of his back and LH collapses forward into the ropes, using them to pull himself back up as the referee raises his hand in victory here tonight.

Winner: LH Harrison

LH Harrison soaks the moment in as he continues to raise his arms in the air in victory! He can't believe he's won! It's his first singles victory!

I won.

The warm summer heat blows through the Munich, Germany parking lot as LH Harrison is putting his bags into his rental car. He can’t seem to remove the gigantic smile from his face.

The streak is over.

I finally got the one thing I needed more than anything else.

A win. By myself with no help from anyone.

Mastermind. He did well. He threw everything at me, but he didn’t anticipate the one thing that cost him. He didn’t anticipate me studying his movements. He didn’t anticipate me knowing his moves. He didn’t anticipate me stretching him until he hit his breaking point. In truth, he didn’t anticipate LH Harrison.

I have a new demeanor and no one is going to get in the way of the new LH Harrison. This train isn’t stopping. Not anytime soon.

Cain.

It seems you have finally realized that you winning isn’t going to be a given. It isn’t going to be an easy fight. Not by a long shot. I’m going to train harder and harder and harder than I’ve ever trained before. This is the most pivotal match of my career and Cain… you better count your days. Count your hours. Count your minutes. Because when it hits Monday Night, I’m going to beat you within an inch of your life, and I’m going to personally take your sorry carcass out of the arena and dump you on the sidewalk of the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

This week will be the most important and most rigorous of my life. I will be preparing myself for the largest event in my short career. Because next week I will be facing Cain. Next week I will be in a boiler room brawl with the loser leaving the brand.

Next week.

I go to war.

LH sighs and goes to unlock his door for his car. He fumbles with his keys for a second when he notices some movement in the glass. But before he can turn around, he feels something smash him over the back of the head. His vision goes blurry as he turns around. A fist smashes him in the skull sending the back of his head into the driver side glass. LH slumps over against the side of his rental car as the alarm begins blaring.

WONK

LH’s vision is blurred as he tries to look around. The ambusher stands over LH. He lifts LH up to his feet and rams him into the car. LH’s head whips back and his body slumps over on the ground. As he lays barely conscious, he hears the deep voice of the man who had mauled him.

Congratulations you son of a bitch. Your ass is dead on Monday.

LH Harrison tries to look at the face of the man, but he can’t find the strength. LH slumps over, out cold, as the car alarm blares on loudly.

WONK

WONK

WONK

WONK

WONK

WONK

(To Be Continued)

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (09-11-2014)