Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Dearest Sister
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-11-2014, 09:40 PM

Date: September 10, 2014

When we last left off, Johnathan was on the phone with his sister, Syndi Heart, a family member that fought alongside her brother before she threw him over the top rope of a tag team battle royal. As a result of that little mishap, he kicked her out of the federation and any and all possible wrestling activities involving him. Needless to say, she was a little upset at him for doing so. She moved back to Baltimore and told her parents about what her 'mean older brother' did to her. They were furious at the knight and kept pestering him about it over the phone. Johnathan had enough of the repeated phone calls, so he had his previous phone number killed and changed to completely different number just to find serenity. It didn't last for very long since his sister tracked him down by tracking down the federation he's in and bargained for his number. No idea what she had to do in order to get it, though.

Johnathan is still driving on the freeway, albeit a little sloppily now that his sister is on the phone and on air with him.

"Why exactly did you have to call me while I'm driving on the freeway?"

"Hey, you're the one who picked up. If anyone is in trouble, it'd be you."

"No, I'm not the one who picked up, that was the cameraman. You already know that I never pick up my phone on the goddamn freeway."

"Touche."

He lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Just tell me why you called. I'm on my way to prepare for a show for God's sake."

"Well, for one thing, I called to see what you were up to in this XWF federation you're in."

Johnathan rolls his eyes.

"You really want to know? Alright, I'll be more than happy to tell you. I joined this federation for the love of the sport and to get away from you. You don't know how many times I want to shut your mouth when I have to sit down for a family dinner with you, only for you to keep bragging that you were in a wrestling federation with your brother."

"But I just wanted to have fun!"

"What exactly is fun about watching my own sister get kidnapped by Japanese carnies and tortured by Suicide Silence rejects? The thrill of it? I don't want to see my sister, another member of the Heartsford family, get the shit beaten out of her for the thrill of it!"

"Oh come on, that was in the past! I swear that I've changed!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

No one says a word for what feels like a minute. In actuality, only a few seconds pass before either of them utter a word to each other.

"You talk a lot of crap, sis. 'Oh, I changed, I swear!' You're still bitching to my parents that I kicked you out of my wrestling career. Give it up, will you? You have an annoying personality and a bad wrestler."

"That's not what you said to me when you were training me!"

"You were and are still young. At the time, I had no idea what to tell you at the time. Now that you should be old enough to handle criticism, you should understand that you were holding me back all these years. The only reason I even bothered to train you was so that you could eventually reach my level."

"But you were teaching me the most basic things. I wanted to be more creative with my moves!"

"Your creativity lead to most of our losses! I was trying to teach you to ground the opponent before you tried to pull off shit like that."

"But Johnny-"

"If you're trying to get back in the wrestling business with me, you can just fucking forget it! I don't want you fucking up around my presence again!"

Crying can be heard from the other line. Johnathan, knowing that he just made his sister cry on live TV, shakes his head in disbelief.

"Look, I'm sorry, Syndi, I just don't want you around me 'cause you'll get hurt. Is it so wrong to be concerned for my family's safety?"

"It's not that, Johnny. It's just that..."

There is a slight pause.

"...I miss you is all."

There is a slight smirk on Johnathan's face.

"I miss you too, sister. Just call me if something happens to my family, okay?"

Before Syndi even has the chance to respond, Johnathan hangs up the phone on her. The cameraman just sets the phone on the cup holder. The smirk lowers as he continues focusing on the road.

"Why yes, Mastermind, I did just show emotion. Does that make me weak? Does it make my mind easier to master? It shouldn't. I'm just a man that cares for his family, despite the fact that I'm hundreds of miles away from them. If anything, that should make me more human. Something you just can't seem to comprehend. You just want to focus on the match at hand because you're nothing more than a soulless shell of a man. Is wrestling your life? Well, I'm going to be the one that will end it."

The scene fades out slowly as cars drive by Johnathan, waving at the camera as they pass.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post