Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Fighting for Control #2
Blake Myles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-10-2014, 10:32 AM

Fighting for Control

New York City 5th September 2014

Why am I here?

This was the question that continued to play over and over in my head. Wondering why the fuck I was here. I had more important things to do than sit around here waiting for something to actually happen. Sweat off the victim started dripping on to my shoes as we are only small distance apart in semi darkness with the only light coming from headlights of my mates car, a shitty black ford S– Max down some dirty back ally. The victim is in some corporate suit with his hand tied up with cable ties. Joey stands to my right visibly shaking try to control his nerves but failing completely as he holds the gun and the key to if man lives or dies.

Blake Myles: “Fake sake give it here.”

I go to grab the gun impatiently almost causing the gun to fire but Joey manages to pulls away.

Joey Radford: “What so you could just shoot him could you”?

Blake Myles: “If it meant I could get out of here... yeah”

Joey Radford: “What with no remorse? Just like that”?

Blake Myles: “I don't even know his name couldn't even care less”

I turn and sit on the bonnet of the car dangling my legs in front of the headlights as Joey speaks.

Joey Radford: “Yeah well it looks like between the two us I have a conscious”

Blake Myles: I do too it's just how could you feel remorse and let it play on your conscious if you don't even know the guy?

Joey Radford: “I'm the one shooting the guy”

Blake Myles: “Well give the gun here I'll do it then we both happy you don't have to shoot him and I can get out here”

Joey Radford: “He has family, people that care about him”

Blake Myles: “So let me put it to you another way either he dies by your hand or you die because we both know she will kill you if you don't do this. You owe her a favour this is it”

Joey puts the gun down and turns to me

Joey Redford: “How did we end up in something like this”?

Blake Myles: “We were desperate she prayed on us”

Joey Radford: “No but when did it turn into a mess"?

Blake Myles: “I don't know”

Truth is I really didn't know how the fuck it ended up like this how it turned into pointing a gun at too us an innocent person. We not criminals but sometimes you have to do what's best for you even if it's not morally right at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Blake Myles: "Can you get on with it one of us have to be somewhere, plus I have to get packed my flight to Germany tomorrow”.

Joey Radford: “Why you heading out to Germany for”?

At this point Joey turns and points the gun again but has his head towards me

Blake Myles: “I got the job I was on about in the XWF, yeah the brand I'm with is on some international tour”

Joey Radford: “Nice for some”

I ask seeing Joey uncontrollably shaking and almost wincing waiting to hear the sound of weapon.

Blake Myles:" You know it helps if actually look otherwise your going to miss"

Joey Radford: "I can't do this but if I don't I'm afraid of getting killed. If I do I'm still afraid of getting killed just in case she decides to get rid of any accomplices"

Joey now turning away from the victim again and opens his eyes

Blake Myles: "Well one thing that could help is coming with me to Germany... you would be with me and I would make sure nobody gets to you. Look I understand this isn't like when we were kids pretending to be action man shooting away the bad guys, this is life and we have to do what's best for ourselves because he would shoot you in heartbeat".

Joey Radford: “Your right I suppose”

Blake Myles: “Well of course I am but you won't be able to do that if you don't actually kill him mainly because he's running in the other direction”

As I see the victim run in the other direction nearly making it to other side of the ally. Joey quickly turns and unsure what to do. I jump down from car bonnet and grab the gun from Joey and shoot and in the distance we see the victim fall in half second. We run over and take a look, the face down in concrete and we both see the shot at the back of the head.

Joey Radford: "Just like that"

Blake Myles: "Yeah so which side do you want"?

Joey Redford: "What"?

Blake Myles: "We need to get rid of the body. We need to take and put it in the boot of your car, so which side head or feet"?

Joey Radford: "Side with less of the blood".

Blake Myles: “That would be the feet cheers bud”

Before we pick up the body I look at Joey and ask

Blake Myles: Can you even buy action man these days?

Joey just shrugs his shoulders

Germany, NOW

Just down the road of the Allianz Arena just after I got interrupted while trying to finish my promo. I angrily walk down the road toward a car which is a Toyota Aygo I rented while out in Germany. Why is it here? I told him to stay hotel room when I reached the car I open the car door and lean inside the car inside I see Joey nervously sat in the driver's seat.

Blake Myles: "Well what's wrong?... What's so important that you had to call me now.... look if your not gonna talk to me... I'm going"

Joey Radford: "She wants to talk to you?"

Joey passes me a phone I don't recognise neither mine or his I take my head out the car and press the phone against my ear

Blake Myles:" Hello..."

There's an uncomfortable silence.

Shit!...

Martin McPherson

The more I think about it. The more I think it's stupid, I understand what you mean but I don't like it when you call yourself the eater of dreams it sounds cheesy, pathetic and like your trying bigger than you are because your not. I mean the destroyer of dreams would sound better, but than saying that you can't really live up to that name can you? When you tried to eat the dreams of Mastermind by costing him the championship but he easily gained it back mainly because of Swagmire's stupidity but the point is it didn't crush the dreams of Mastermind because it went back to normal in the next day or so it's easily waved off like nothing every happened, in fact that's what Shane did he waved off Swagmire's victory and made what you did look in vain.

If it isn't your stupid catchphrase or the fact in the short amount of time you have been here and the one word I seem to hear constantly is 'aye' like some Scottish parrot is the fact that you seem to refer to yourself as third generation superstar as good thing because if you actually look at the ratio between wrestler's who born into families with wrestling in their blood and to those who aren't, you actually find the wrestlers who don't grow up with famous wrestlers in their families get more over and successful than those who do.

When I say I am Myles better than you it's because I haven't claimed anything. I never said I am going to take over Warfare or even beat you but Martin McPherson you did and now you have to beat me, you put pressure on yourself because if you don't the wrestler's in the back are going to say oh look there's that Mark guy who said he was going to take over warfare but couldn't even win his debut match in the XWF. I have put no pressure on myself I look at this first match as opportunity to steal the show and that maybe optimistic but that's more likely to happen than what you have been saying. If you say yeah well we will see and wave it off like it's nothing then we all know what I have been saying about you is true that you are nothing more than unoriginal superstar who feed off his family's fame.

Edit Hate Post Like Post