Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Speak of The Devil and He Appears(Rp 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-09-2014, 08:07 PM

Cain sat there as the scene faded in. He was located in a very nice room. Freshly painted walls, leather couches, fireplace, big screen tv. Cain looked at the camera from his seat on the couch, flipping a remote in his hand.

"Niggas be talkin' shit". Isn't that what the negroes would say? You know, if they saw this."

The screen flickers to life as Mister Arkham clicks the play button. We are treated to a shot of LH Harrison, talking about who else? Himself. He smirked as he listened to Harrison speak.

LH Harrison Said:Oh boooooo hooooooo! Here I was thinking that Mr. Mastermind was going to be defending his X-Treme Title against me at Wednesday Night Warfare, but he can't even hold the belt though a challenge like Bobby Zi. This is my first Wednesday Warfare, to be exact! Weird... my first win in the XWF came thanks to you and Cain. And my next two wins will come at the expense of you and Cain. Do you remember that, Mastermind? You remember what happened in our first encounter? In case you've forgotten, I won.

"Boo hoo? What are you squalling like a whelp for, Harrison? We haven't even fought yet. You haven't lost yet. YET. And what the hell? I mean, how do you make it though a title match? You sir, speak as if you've been gargling penii. That's the plural of penis, you dumb son of a bitch. How the hell could you ever expect to ostracize me from Madness if you cannot manage to pronounce simple words right? I mean...God damn, I wonder what you were thinking by even stepping up to challenge me? Do you even know who I am? Are you aware of what I do? Well, I don't do the murdering of innocent people anymore, but to me Harrison, you're not innocent. You're just as guilty as people like Sacrelidge. You, sir, are a sinner. Just...well, watch this, Harrison.

Mister Arkham fast forwarded his tiVo, and tried his best to stay awake.

LH Harrison Said:
'The three cometh, the three impact, the three will fall. - LH 1:1'

"ZzzzzzZzzzZzzzzzz...."

"Oh my God, it's called Borefare for a reason. But Mister Harrison, I am obligated to inform you that my legal team will be contacting you sooner or later. Sir, I was in the bible and I must aay that your version...well...it sucks. Like a vacuum cleaner. Three will cometh? Your mom, grandma, and wife when I'm in bed with them. But I digress. After all, Mister Harrison, this is business. And in my business, I hurt people. You...are a person. I ...am a beast. Person. Beast. Person. Beast. Understand? You have to understand though also, that taking bible verses and rewriting them or trying to is blasphemy. Or sacriledge. Its a sin. Whatever. But now, you must be punished for that sin, and the great Lord Almighty has authorized me to write my own verse. Ahem..."

"And the inspirational leader stood before the Future of Darkness, and he did see that he was outmatched. He did see that he was outclassed. He tooketh..."

"Took...is it took or tooketh? What the fuck ever. You sir, are out of your league."

Oh joy! Cain treated us to another LH Harrison clip! An earlier on to boot!

LH Harrison Said:"TODD! See! I can read your BLEEP mind my fateful sidekick. Now get a good shot of my good side. This one… err I mean this one. Oh who am I kidding, all of my sides are great. Even my backside!"

Cain blinked as he looked at the subtitles. Mister Arkham rubbed his eyes then looked back at the camera.

"WHO the fuck authorized your captions to be red?! Red is MY color you gimmick stealing twat waffle!"

JBL Said:#Twatwaffle

"....thank you Bradshaw. Yes. Hash tag Twat Waffle."

Cain clicked the power button on the remote, the tv flashing off. Silence, awkward silebce as the camera zoomed in on Mister Arkham.

"Now...I am going to be serious. I am going to tell you something so listen up and listen good. Mister Harrison, you want to ostracize me from Madness out of your sheer jealoussy. It has nothing to do with "my filth" as you like to call it. It has everything to do with my skills, and the fact that you KNOW that I am better than you. You say you have passion? You say you have heart? Well, I have heart too. I have more heart than you for this business, because lately...I'm hungrier than ever. You think you've dealt with demons before? Son, you don't know the meaning of the word "demon". But you will. When you see me walk down that aisle on Madness, you will see a true demon. And this demon..."

He grinned evilly.

"...cannot be exorcised."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
The Enigma (09-16-2014)