Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
One Gunn, No Bullets
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-09-2014, 11:40 AM

Darren Young, AJ Powell, Wes Brisco, Ric Flair, Tommy Gunn.

Do you know what these men have in common?

All of them were and are the weak link in their respective factions, or as I would like to call them, the asses of the group.
Whether it's Darren Young with Nexus, AJ Powell with Straight Edge Xtreme, Wes Brisco with Aces and Eights, Ric Flair with Evolution, or Tommy Gunn with the Heyman Alliance, all of them share the same title:

The weakest link.

Ironically enough I have an extreme rules match against the weakest link of the Heyman Alliance, and I'm not talking about Paul's Kippah. No, I'm referring to Tommy Gunn, aka "That guy who won't hop off Gilmour's dick to save Heyman's weight." I understand why Gilmour doesn't want to face you now. You might just want to tickle his balls while pinning him, and we all know that Gilmour is a closeted homosexual, so that’d just freak him out completely, even though he’d be hiding the fact that he loved it and wants you to come to his room after the show is over.

Don’t forget to bring a large tub of lube for your dry asshole that Azrael has been pounding week in and week out.

But I give you credit where credit is due. You were the first and only member of the Heyman Alliance to accept my challenge issued to you all. I don’t know if that proves that you are the basketball in a basket of tennis balls, or if it just proves that you aren’t the sharpest needle in the haystack.

I’m not so sure if you caught the September 3rd edition of Warfare, but if you did, you saw me single handedly dismantle three basic bitches in less than five minutes. I took more time figuring out whether Sebastian Duke has a pair of balls or not.

He doesn’t, your bitch friend Steve Davids told me.

Speaking of Steve, do you remember him?

Member of the Heyman Alliance, former Television Champion, captured not once, but TWICE by Fagboy Duke and The Brotherhood of the Traveling Fags. Do you remember what I did to him?

(08-24-2014, 11:23 PM)john madison Said: Steve Davids turns around and is met with a superkick straight to the jaw by Liz. Davids stumbles back, losing his posture in the process and falling on his ass. Liz walks over to the downed Steve Davids and grabs him by the hair, yanking him up in the process.

Liz throws Steve into a vending machine, where ironically enough a Hot Pocket falls out. She grabs the Hot Pocket and takes a bite before smashing it in the face of Steve Davids. She pulls Davids up to his feet once more before hitting him with a Thank Me Later!

It was just that simple and easy, Gunn. Just like it will be when I kick your ass all over Germany.

I really hope your nephew, little Christian, is watching when I lay the smack down upon your ass. That’d show him that his high and mighty Uncle Tom lost to a female. Maybe he should get a front row seat to the event, just so he can see the failure and disappointment on your face. Then Paul would come out, recruit your nephew, and leave you to get dispatched by his gang of cock sucking minions.

Tommy, you say I’m a dirty mouth, correct? Is that because I speak what’s on my mind instead of being a pussy boy like you and staying my ass quiet while the big boys take care of the real business. And that’s your probably Gunn, you focus on Gilmour’s dick too much to realize that everyone in your “Heyman Alliance” is leaps and bounds ahead of you. Don’t believe me; well I’ll prove it to you.

Brock Lesnar- WWE Champion, Feared by Cain and Sebastian Duke
Kendall Savannah Sawyer – Tag Team Champion
Azrael Erebus – Tag Team Champion, Feared by Duke, and 90% of the roster
Steve Davids – Former TV Champion, Captured by Duke

And where does that leave you?

Tommy Gunn – Riding Peter Gilmour’s dick since day one.

You really are fucking pathetic. So pathetic that I don’t know what made Paul decide to invite you into the Heyman Alliance anyway? And here we all thought Paul was a mastermind, a genius if you will, but you'd be sadly mistaken.

So now what Tommy? What do you do, do you try to turn around what I said, only to make it backfire on yourself because you’re too much of an idiot imbecile to comprehend common fuckin’ English, or do you just wait till Wednesday when I decimate your punk ass in front of hundreds of German NAZI motherfuckers?

You see Peter and I both have a contiguous hatred for you and your Heyman Alliance fuck buddies, but what me and Peter differ from is I actually have balls enough to do so.

He sits around with the same vanilla “suck my dick, I will kill u” montage like anyone is still listening to him.

We’re not.

Just like no one believes you will beat me because, well, you won’t.

Actually, you already lost.

You lost because “women should stay in the kitchen” where everything from a frying pan to a knife lies, collecting dust particles.

So yes, women should stay in the kitchen, and throw everything but the kitchen sink straight at your face.

Matter of fact; lets toss that kitchen sink in there, too.

Pussy boy, you don’t want this war.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Gator (09-09-2014), Kristy Jackson (09-09-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2014), Tommy Gunn (09-09-2014), Vincent Lane (09-09-2014)