Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Face it Harrison - Face your fears
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-09-2014, 02:05 PM

MUNICH, GERMANY

BODY AND SOUL CENTER

MUNICH'S GYM

The camera fades back in to the Body and Soul Center Gym in Munich, Germany where we last saw Mastermind. This time the camera finds him sitting on a wooden chair in the middle of the ring.

He looks at the camera.

"I like this gym, it reminds me of my home back home. Harrison I want to ask you a question. What are your deepest, darkest, fears?

"Why? You might be asking, why do I of all people need to know that? Here's the answer. Your deepest darkest fears that you currently have now, will pale into significance when you step into the ring with me on Wednesday Night. I will become your next deepest darkest fear. You will continue to have nightmares well after this match. So much so, that you'll be asking for a rematch, in order to cleanse away your first loss.

"A few months ago, Ashe Dawson tried that. I bet him the first time, and he couldn't get the first loss out of his mind, so in order to cleanse himself he followed me where ever I went, attacked me during matches, until I gave him a rematch. I had him where I wanted him. Hook, line and sinker. I made him feel that he was the one that wanted the rematch, but I had planted the seed in his brain. And so when I accepted he was all happy.

"But then I bet his arse again, a second time. And it broke him, it broke him so much that we haven't seen him since. He may be just away getting over the mental issues that I gave him. Just like Joey Hawkins. I broke him as well. He wanted a match against me so badly that when I bet him, he was suppose to team up in a tag match against me, he quit. He quit the XWF. Only because I mentally scarred him for life.

"You may be wondering where I am going with all this Harrison? I'm getting there."

Mastermind stands up and looks around the gym and holds out his arms to soak in the still ness of the gym.

"To have a body you must have a heart, to have a heart you must have a soul, if you don't have a soul, you are nothing. So when the soul breaks down you break down. To be mentally strong you need a strong body, a strong heart, and a strong soul. Both Ashe Dawson, and Joey Hawkins lost their mental capabilities because they could not fathom why they lost to me. They lost their soul. They lost their heart to compete, and they were never the same again.

"So come Wednesday Harrison, I can guarandamtee that when I make you submit in our submission match, that I will break your mind, your soul, and your body. I can also guarandamtee you that you'll ask for a rematch, and when you do you better be prepared for the consequences."

Mastermind sits back down and looks at the camera.

"So Harrison, your worst fears are nothing compared to the fear that you will be facing after our match. Do you go down the road of a rematch and face the consequences, or do you go down of healing your mind, body and soul, and then forever feeling shame that you lost to someone on a 5 match losing streak before Monday Night. It's up to you which road you take."

Mastermind starts laughing as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub