Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heyman Alliance is a group of fags, bitches, pussies, and fat asses
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-09-2014, 01:02 PM

That is all.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Blizzard (09-09-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2014), Unknown Soldier (09-18-2014)
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-09-2014, 03:03 PM

The previous message is fully supported by Americans for America*.

*Americans for America is a non-profit corporation founded by Aidan Collins.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Blizzard's post:
Liz Hathaway (09-09-2014), Vincent Lane (09-17-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-09-2014, 03:52 PM

"Well, what do we have here? Paul Heyman and Tommy Gunn were prepared to kill a lot of people to save me. A lot of people. Like thousands of innocent men, women, and whatever the fuck Blizzard is, to save me."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-09-2014, 05:27 PM

liz speaks the truth! a fat man leading a bunch of pussies

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Liz Hathaway (09-09-2014)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-17-2014, 05:48 PM

About time one of you fags spoke up.
Let's make this a good ole fashion street fight, if you're not to afraid.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Vincent Lane (09-17-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2014, 06:02 PM

About time?

You mean since the last time one of us beat down a "basic bitch"? Or did I beat you ?

Here have a refresher from last week:

Gunn rolls Liz up to her feet for the Kill Shot (Jack Hammer), but Liz twists out of it and puts Gunn in a hammerlock. Liz then reaches over his head with her arm and goes for the Thank Me Later (Reverse Twist of Fate), but Gunn reverses that, and turns it into The Kill Shot (Jack Hammer)! Gunn pins Liz.

3!

Winner: Tommy Gunn

Your mouth got you in trouble last time but apparently like a typical dumb bitch you never learn.

Is your real name Janay by chance?

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-17-2014, 06:04 PM

(09-17-2014, 05:23 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Really? I'm a pussy. I beat you down and buried you in shit, cum and blood, Peter. So what does that make you? You had that happen to you by someone you're calling a pussy. Maybe you need to have it happen again? Perhaps you've forgotten that I'm your better? Do you need to be reminded cause really, it's no problem for me. I'd be happy to remind you what happens when you face me in a fight, Peter."

"As for you Liz, you like to throw around statements like you're not a worthless, walking joke that's only kept around for laughs. You want to express your opinions like they matter. Why not say that stuff to my face? Hey, why not have it happen before a match? You vs me. What do you say? I don't have an issue with putting down a girl too stupid to realize who her betters are. I'd love to silence that ignorant trap of yours and show you why women of your painfully low iq, are better seen and not heard. You know, cause their mouths land them in situations like this. Come on Liz. You talk a big game, can you climb into the ring and back up those words? I'm ready and willing to meet you in the ring as soon as Warfare on the 24th. Are you ready and willing to do the same?"

u got lucky there ass-rael. if i wasnt so careless YOU would be the one lying in a pool of shit, cum and blood.. though i can just bury you in blood ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2014, 06:16 PM

(09-17-2014, 05:48 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: About time one of you fags spoke up.

Fags? Aren't you gay? Oh right, your carpet munching escapades are irrelevant and you reclaimed the word to mean, what exactly? Coward? Wimp? Replacing an insult with another insult? Endearing. You're a complete and utter failure, and you should thank the Heyman Alliance for handing you the tattered shreds of relevance you're clearly so desperately holding onto for dear life.

Go on, get down on your knees and express your gratitude, you . Used in the right context, because you don't know how words work.

Illiterate, , what word's next up on Liz Hathaway's English Butchering Chopping Block?

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-17-2014, 07:27 PM

(09-17-2014, 06:16 PM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said:
(09-17-2014, 05:48 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: About time one of you fags spoke up.

Fags? Aren't you gay? Oh right, your carpet munching escapades are irrelevant and you reclaimed the word to mean, what exactly? Coward? Wimp? Replacing an insult with another insult? Endearing. You're a complete and utter failure, and you should thank the Heyman Alliance for handing you the tattered shreds of relevance you're clearly so desperately holding onto for dear life.

Go on, get down on your knees and express your gratitude, you . Used in the right context, because you don't know how words work.

Illiterate, , what word's next up on Liz Hathaway's English Butchering Chopping Block?

Holy shit you like to talk a lot. I mean I do too but holy shitfuck you're wasting so much breath talkin' down to Liz fuckin' Hathaway here! Come on, that should be a dead giveaway that you've fucking lost it. Fuck's sake Azrael, you think about gettin' a muzzle for this bitch of yours?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Isaiah Yankem (09-24-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-17-2014, 07:49 PM

"Hi, Az. I'm back, and stuff. How you been? I see you're an alien again."

Frodo shuffles his feet nervously.

Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2014, 07:55 PM

Charming, Luca. I'll be sure to follow your sound psychological advice. I've lost it, talking to Liz Hathaway like she's listening; now tell me how many times you've tried to prove a point to Peter Gilmour? Right, too many to count and somehow, he falls lower on the intelligence scale than her. So, you've been there and done that on a much more massive scale. But right, you're a hypocrite. Self proclaimed and everything. As if pinning the title to your shirt like a nametag of sorts somehow eliminated the stupidity of every self contradictory statement you make. Then you call others out on doing the same thing. Right? Right. If anyone needs a muzzle, it's a dog like you. Please, go back to pissing all over lower level talent in your big return tour.

Oh, and Azrael? Shut up.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
(09-18-2014)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-17-2014, 08:05 PM

(09-17-2014, 07:55 PM)Kendall Savannah Sawyer Said: Charming, Luca. I'll be sure to follow your sound psychological advice. I've lost it, talking to Liz Hathaway like she's listening; now tell me how many times you've tried to prove a point to Peter Gilmour? Right, too many to count and somehow, he falls lower on the intelligence scale than her. So, you've been there and done that on a much more massive scale. But right, you're a hypocrite. Self proclaimed and everything. As if pinning the title to your shirt like a nametag of sorts somehow eliminated the stupidity of every self contradictory statement you make. Then you call others out on doing the same thing. Right? Right. If anyone needs a muzzle, it's a dog like you. Please, go back to pissing all over lower level talent in your big return tour.

Oh, and Azrael? Shut up.

What's next? You gonna say everything I do is based on me wanting to fuck my mom or some shit? Oh shit we got a fuckin' Freudian cunt up in this bitch! Do I got enough time left in this session to blow my fuckin' brains all over the wall? Psychoanalytical bullshit like I give a fuck. Yeah I call myself a hypocrite and then call people on being hypocrites because these hate me and yet they're all acting just like me. Hell, maybe you should join the club and act like me, this whole therapist shit ain't workin' out too well for ya. Better yet, let Azrael buy you a muzzle and then you can get your ass back to kitchen. Shit, it's like I gotta do all the work here. Beat up David Shadows? Me. Keep the collection of Swift Ion DVDs? Me. Put bitches in their place? Me. Shit gets exhausting when you're trying to revive the XWF like Jesus did Lazarus. Shit, I've now been on both sides of that analogy. Tight.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(09-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-17-2014, 08:12 PM

(09-17-2014, 07:59 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(09-17-2014, 07:49 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Hi, Az. I'm back, and stuff. How you been? I see you're an alien again."

Frodo shuffles his feet nervously.

"Amazing as always. I never stopped being an alien though . I was fooled into thinking that I turned into a human and really, I was put into a forced state of sleep while my mind puppeteered a human form. Truly awful stuff and I'm glad I can say that rubbish is behind me now."

"How are you?" How's married life?"

"I don't understand how that works, but ok. Sarah's dead. The Ukrainians took us hostage, shot her in the head on camera, and then burned my eye out. Paul and Gunn came to try and rescue me. I snuck away in the dead of the night, and got to a US embassy and got sent home, though. Can I...Can I tell you a secret?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-24-2014, 05:06 PM

"I only married Sarah because Mandii left and I knew you'd never stay with just me. I think I love you, Cinnamon."

Hate Post Like Post