Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The 'Beast' Awakens
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-07-2014, 11:51 PM

Date: September 7, 2014

Once again, there is a sole light shining in the basement of the federation. This time, there is no box with anyone's name on it, nor is there a dagger hidden anywhere in the entire room. Instead, there is only a picture of his opponent and the man behind the choice of the setting, Johnathan Heartsford. He is staring directly up at the light-bulb once again while chanting Adoremus in Aeternum a cappella. As he is chanting this, however, an observant viewer can clearly see that he is slowly tearing the photo of his opponent right down the middle. He clearly is showing pure disdain for this person.

"Adoremus in aeternum sanctissimum Sacramentum.
Laudate Dominum omnes gentes: laudate eum omnes populi.

Quoniam confirmata est super nos misericordia ejus:
et veritas Domini manet in aeternum.
Adoremus...

Gloria Patri, Filio, et Spiritui Sancto: Sicut erat in principio,
et nunc et semper, et in saecula sæculorum. Amen.
Adoremus..."

After chanting, he has finished tearing the photograph and drops the two halves onto the floor. He looks away from the sole light-bulb and looks dead on at the camera. He has no smile on his face, nor does he have any kind of joking facial expression on him. He's just staring right at the lens.

"So, it seems like my opponent has finally opened his trap for once in his life. He opened it the day before the event, too. Imagine that, I'm fighting a coward that won't even open his mouth until he's been challenged twice. That must say something about his views on morality and honor, if he has any at all."

He sighs out of aggravation.

"He is apparently so intimidating, he had to borrow the basement that I used earlier in August in order to disprove the two promos I made to make fun of him. He says that I used actors in order to prove my point. Oh really? Well if that's the case, I shouldn't have used multiple elbows to burst the blood pack he had in his mouth. And if that's the case, I must have punched the prop teeth he was wearing so hard, a plastic tooth fell out of it before he had the chance to take it off."

There is a slight beat before he raises a small plastic bag containing a yellow tooth with drying blood along the roots. The liquid inside the bag is a mixture of blood and water. Clearly washing the blood off of the tooth wasn't working, so they just said 'fuck it' and dropped it in there.

"Nice try. Those were real drunks that started a fight outside of a bar that I put a stop to. An action that something a man with your level of bravery absolutely cannot comprehend. This tooth in here is not a gummy; it was analyzed by one Winston Marshall DDS and was confirmed to belong to one Glen Oliver. A man that tried to put me down while in his drunken stupor and failed horribly. Not one of those idiots were paid to fight nor were they actors rehearsing a scene for a movie. It's your word against a knight's. Who are people more likely to side with?"

He throws the tooth aside before continuing with his verbal assault.

"Speaking of which, learn how to pronounce my title correctly, you insufferable, dyslexic moron. It's Aerial Knight, not Ariel Knight. Are you fighting for someone named Ariel? Do you have a sob story that is stuck in that failing brain of yours? I'd likely cut off all ties with her (or him, I don't judge your choices) before fighting me, because you can't seem to get her (or him) out of your mind.

Never mind, I probably don't want to know what your relationship between you and Ariel is like. What matters is that you are an idiot trying to be scary. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. No matter what you say or what you do with your cameraman will not convince me that you are intimidating in the least bit. Even I can be scarier than you and the only scary thing I've done in my life was kick your fucking head in."

Finally, a smirk spreads over his face. However, it shows nothing but malicious intent towards Douglas.

"I'm sorry, that point in time hasn't happened yet. But it will. And when it does happen, you'll find yourself staring up at the lights wondering how your life led you to this unfortunate situation. Then you'll remember that the Knight has brought you to justice after having the Code of Honor engraved into your brain."

Johnathan picks up the torn halves of the photograph and sets them inside a paper shredder that was in front of his feet. The machine whirs as it shreds the now unrecognizable face of his opponent. Johnathan looks up at the camera again, glaring dead center of the camera.

"No regrets."

The light bulb burns out as footsteps are heard walking away from the scene. Then the blackness of the television screen cuts to static.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
Ozymandias (09-09-2014)