Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
What we in the business call...... A certain I don't know what
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-16-2013, 06:06 AM

_-Welcome to an RP by-_
"The Deevil" ANN THRAXX!

Please take a seat. We'll be venturing in the strange land of Ann's mind shortly..... Veeerrrryyy shortly.

[Image: daffney-02.jpg]

The scene opens up to a training session for a local cult wrestling company. Several young rookie wrestlers are there to train, standing on one outer side of the ring and a middle aged man, presumably there to train the rookies stands inside the ring, with a proud smile across his face.

Trainer
Hello, everyone. I hope you're ready for some more intense training!.... Because tonight marks the 12th year this company has been in existence! That's huge! We may be small, but we pack a lot of heart here, don't we?...... And I got in touch with a buddy of mine in the backstage crew for the XWF!

The rookies begin to chatter among eachother.

I know, you're all very excited that I'm mentioning a friend in the XWF, but think of that as a reason to keep listening.... As well as for your own safety. I don't want any of you to feel at any kind of risk, but the only wrestler in the XWF my friend could get me in touch with... Well, she just isn't your average woman. She's a new addition to the company.

The trainer makes an audible gulping noise.

Please welcome the XWF newcomer.... Ansht*mumble*

Rookie#1
Who?

I said..... Ann Thraxx...

Rookie#2
Oh, no! This is going to be a disaster. Seriously? Cyren, Duke, even JP Corino, but not her!..... Hell, give us anyone but her! Anyo---

A voice screams out in rage from behind the rookie!

???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The camera pans over to Ann Thraxx! She gives the rookie a slap across the back off the head.

Ann Thraxx
Don't disrespect me with your cheap little words if you can't back it up. Would you like to try, perhaps?

The rookie looks at Ann, a bit confused, but shaking his head.

GOOD! I didn't think you would!

Ann smirks as she steps into the ring, beside the trainer and begins looking out of the ring, through the ropes at the few rookie wrestlers. None of which look at all happy about Ann Thraxx, of all people, being at their training session. Ann seems happy, even, at their dislike for her, as she begins pacing the ring, sliding a scalpel out from inside her thickly lined shorts' pocket. She waves the blade in the face of the trainer, whose eyes focus intently on the blade.

Ever felt the blade of a scalpel across your forehead? No? Well if you want to keep it that way, I suggest you leave the ring... NOW! When I train people, I train them by my rules, not with your supervision!....... And I think some days, it's not all about the moves, but your mentality.... Now, go and sit down!

The trainer looks angry, but doesn't stand up to Ann, and decides to leave the ring and sit quietly at ringside. Ann smirks, but then grows angry, which worries a couple of the rookies, but the others aren't too phased by it.
WHY!? Why do I see faces? Why are nameless faces all I see? To me, right now, you have no name. You have no personality. All you have is a face! All of you! But look at me! Do I look like just a face? No! I don't. Why not? I differenciate myself! I know who I am, and I portray it! Anyone who doesn't do the same for themselves is a loser! And right now, that makes all of you losers! So, somebody... Show me something that matters!

Every one of the rookies are silent, deep in thought of what's going on, and attempting to examine themselves.

Is there anyone? Anyone at all, who has anything to say. To define who you are! To show me you're not just a nameless face?

One rookie, a tall, blue-haired woman with a lot of tattoos steps forward from the others. Ann glances down at the rookie.

What's your name?

Rookie#3
Dani.

Dani? Well, not a bad name, I guess... I assume you have something to say?

Yes... You're doing it wrong.

What, this training lesson I'm running here? I know what I'm doing, actually! I think you need to remember that I'm the one who has been wrestling a lot longer than you. Something we in the business call 'experience'!

That wasn't what I meant!.... I was referring to John Black.

Ann, who had only half been paying attention, and then her posture instantly straightens out like an arrow! She cocks her head to the side slightly, staring at Dani.

Oh, yeah?

Have you not noticed? You've focused on everything but the match, outside of the XWF. You should be doing the opposite. FIND his weaknesses. You're fighting for what you've said was impotant to you, so I hope you wouldn't give up what's important to you because you refused to focus! I KNOW what I'm talking about, from MY OWN life experiences, good and bad! Mostly bad! And guess what, I KNOW you need to be doing the opposite to what you are doing! It's a little something we in the business call a certain........ I don't know what!

Ann smirks.

Well, guess what? I'm suddenly all out of time. I better go. Dani, I'll be in touch with you later.

Ann smiles, deep in thought, but still with the usual look of evil she always has about her, as she walks away from the training ring, as the camera recording all of this shuts off.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post