Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 03:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fingers All Around
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-07-2014, 12:21 PM

A camera shows a shot of a locker room door, the logo of Bobby Zi and the stylized image of a crow is posted clearly on the door. Below, ahand written sign proclaims: "Go fuck yourself" once again proving the zi's mastery of the English language... The camera shot closes in, and the door opens, allowing the camera to enter..

Inside, the room is furnished with a couch, a long folding table, filled with a vegetable platter, and a water cooler. Across the room, near a blackened TV, bobby Zi sits alone, with his back to the camera, taping up his wrists and fists plus drinks a beer Without looking up or acknowledging the camera he begins to speak, amiably as if with someone he's known for quite some time..

“You dance around insults mastermind, as if you were afraid to use them. As if you were afraid that I’d strip your words apart like skin from arotting carcass, and show the rest of the world that there is no life left in them. Nothing of truth. You ‘suppose’ this—you ‘suppose’ that. All while your tongue is planted firmly in your cheek—after all, it’s all just a big joke to you. The demented jester... ”

Finishing up with his wrists, he reaches into his green duffle bag at his feet, grabs a little orange prescription bottle, and drops a couple different pills into his now taped palm. In one motion he pops the into his mouth, takes a longpull on his water bottle, and turns to the camera...

"Your little disparaging comments that liken me to a piece of Copy shit , well, that was pretty fucking rich. You know so very little about me that you have to resort to comparative name games very elementary school, if you ask me. It only exposes you for the fool that you are. The fact that you HAD used such a childish comparison only softened the little respect had for the man in the first place. You must be grasping at straws to use such stupid verbal retorts... ''

"you have no real clue what you are in for I'm an enigma to you, and though it hasnt begun to really bother you yet, in the days to come it will begin to itch at the back of your skull, deep inside that bulb of grey mush you call a 'mind'.... "

Zi drank more of his beer, he sighed deeply , and chugged the empty bottle down..

"You know, there are alot of obvious jokes that Ican make about your IQ, or the number of friends you've had, or even the percent chance you have at beating me this monday night, take a look at this beer for example...''

Bobby shows the empty bottle of the Heineken beer..

'' i finished this beer in 5 minutes, you know what this meant "Master of minds"? ... It mean this 1 beer lasted 15× than TWICE of your arc covenant title reign, yeah you heard it right, 15 fucking times ..! ''

Zi throws his beer bottle in the bag, along with the pill bottle and zips it up. He punches his opposite palm, each hand in turn. And smiles.

"See, this is what will happen at monday masty, as easily as a jaguar could tear out your throat, i'm gonna rip your dreamz,.. "

"Maybe after the match, if you are feeling up to it, and I didn't break any of your legs or whatnot, you could come out to a Wafflehouse with chris and me. Would you like that? ..."

" I'm sure you would. I'll look forward to it..."

"See you tommorow, Master."

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Charles's post:
Vincent Lane (09-09-2014)