Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$$$ Thank you for the deposit, Master of clay $$$
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2014, 04:22 PM Smile  $$$ Thank you for the deposit, Master of clay $$$ -->

Greetings, Master of the clay. Congratulations on priding yourself on manipulation of a human component your kind has yet to even fully utilize. My name is not what you'd understand, so call me the Crimson Face as I lay you down and test your resolve for gold—is your desire to fight greater than those who attempted to stop me from procuring the other so-called '24/7' championship belt?
You belong to me.And with that, the heavens open up and a hole in the sky reveals a flickering vision of Mastermind as a young child.

The legendary stork flies out of the hole with baby Mastermind harnessed safely in a blanket, which it drops the moment it passes over the Mastermind of today.

The collision causes a flash of white light beyond that of which any human vision can accept.

When the darkness returns, the Crimson Face is gone, but his mask is now on the baby Mastermind, who is now on top of a horizontal Mastermind for the pin.
Edit
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2014, 07:53 PM

The Crimson Face ejects baby Mastermind from the scene, effectively stopping this pin attempt and disqualifying himself.

A smile. A clap of thunder. Armageddon avoided...

The funds accepted from Mastermind to relinquish this hold, so mellifluous to these Crimson Ears.
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2014, 05:23 PM

That Mastermind is one sneaky bitch, I'lll tell you.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion