Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Domino's Effect: A SUPER SAGA (Parte Dos)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-06-2014, 08:33 AM

~Act VII~

Five months ago…
(04-05-2014, 02:14 AM)Guppy Parsh Said:
(04-04-2014, 12:15 PM)Dusty Wyatt Said: I don't lie Brock, but you...you are a lie maaaan. You're not a beast, a beast is hideous

"HEY , GO SWEET TALK ur BOYFRIEND SOMEWHERE ELSE!" the voice found public displays of affection extremely irritating.

Guppy's eyes flickered as the spectral ball of evil spoke its tender words of sapphire blood.

"WON'T ur other BOYFRIEND BRAY WYASS get jealous WHEN I TELL HIM ur making out WITH UFC BITCH? Y DON'T U JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND suck my dick gaylord!" the voice always tried to get to the bottom of things.

(04-05-2014, 12:12 PM)Dusty Wyatt Said: Dusty gets on his knees and scurries towards Guppy Parsh licking his lips, he then pulls out a knife and slices Guppy's penis off and puts it in a very small matchbox. The crazed Dusky runs off, dancing and shouting at the top of his voice

I got his genitals in a box, I got his genitals...in...a...box.

To the Crack mobile.

The scar remains. I am no longer the person I was when this happened. I’m better now, but something will always be missing. A piece of me was lost that day. Things have been taken from me everyday. The people of Gotham are always in danger, and I can’t save everyone. All I can do is try. That is what separates the Guppy of today from the Guppy of five months ago.

I was there. I could have stopped this, but I didn’t. The old Guppy was all talk. I was just a bigot’s pet fish. For the longest time I didn’t notice that I was castrated. I was absorbed in hatred. The next step in my training was all I was allowed to think about. Dusty Wyatt was trying to get through to me when he did this. It wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back, but it’s the thought that counts.

Dusty Wyatt was trying to tell me that the actions of those I associate with will have repercussions on myself. If I kept true myself and didn’t let the voice control me I wouldn’t have to use a tube thingy to pee.

I will always have this reminder of the mistakes I’ve made. I just have to make sure I never make the same mistake again.

“Guppy, I got the pizza!”

“Thanks Stevil!”

“The bitch at the pizza stop down the street was a total whore. They didn’t have any fucking pineapples. I guess they hate Hawaii there is their official policy on the matter, but I think the cunt was keeping them for herself. I think she was lying about the pineapple shortage so she could use the pineapples to make herself cum. What kind of slut masturbates with a pineapple? It’s an outrage! This is exactly why women shouldn’t have jobs.”

“Did you have to get a different pizza instead?”

“Not there. In our promo for Shove-It we should burn that lie of a restaurant to the fucking ground! I had to walk all the way to Domino’s from here! Did you know how far that is?”

“It’s about two miles away.”

“Yeah, fuck that. Luckily the pizza was free because it was just on the ground in the parking lot!”

Stevil demonically dropped the pizza box on the dinner table of silver hate. Guppy looked at the box curiously.

“I almost tripped over the damn thing, but after I regained my footing I picked up the box and looked inside. Supreme with pineapple! It was a miracle!”

Stevil methodically opened the box of screams. The hot air rose. It was still steaming even though it was left on the pavement for an unknown amount of time. Why was it still hot? It had to be some sort of anomaly. Stevil sadistically reached for a slice of pizza, but Guppy swatted his hand away.

“Don’t eat that,” Guppy grabbed a pair of tongs and used them to pick up a slice of the pizza, “I think it’s a trap.” Guppy’s eyes scanned the pizza a few more times before he plopped the pizza onto a plate.

“A trap?”

“It’s all over our promos that my favorite pizza is supreme with pineapple. We can’t be sure this wasn’t left as bait.”

“Are you going to take it to the batcave? I’m really hungry now and I’m willing to take the risk of it being poisoned or something. I just walked four miles because of that whore from down the street.”

Guppy handed Stevil a banana. “There’s something fishy about this Stevil.”

"I don't want a fish banana."

"I mean the pizza."

“Domino’s doesn’t put anchovies on their supreme pizzas.”

Guppy didn’t know what to think of that statement, but it did give him an idea. Guppy grabbed his pair of reading glasses and snatched a piece of pineapple from the pizza. He looked at it closer than any sane person would look at a slice of pineapple. He sniffed the pineapple slice too.

“This isn’t the same kind of pineapple that Domino’s uses, Stevil.”

“Are you sure they didn’t just switch the pineapples they use?”

“You’re right, it could be nothing,”

“Well this banana isn’t enough,” Stevil dogmatically tossed the banana into the waste bin of roguery and with his left hand he snatched a slice of the pizza. Guppy tensed up as Stevil wickedly took a bite, murderously chewed, and sickeningly swallowed.

Then Stevil atrociously ate more pizza. He seemed fine, but Guppy was still suspicious. However, as Stevil finished his second slice and then his third Guppy’s suspicions became distant. It had to be a false flag. Guppy lifted a slice of pizza to his mouth and then….he ate some of it.

The vegetables vibrated as they passed through Guppy’s esophagus. This was no ordinary supreme with pineapple pizza. Guppy’s body began to stir as the vibrations passed through his frame. He felt another force take control of him. Something had changed within him. Something had happened here.

“Steeeeevil, you should have got the pizza from insiiiiide,” whined Guppy.

“Jesus fucking Christ, you sound like the whore from the mom and pop pizza parlor. Did eating that pizza give you the power to whine like a bitch or something?”

“Steeeeevil, my tummy hurts,” Guppy held his stomach, but he couldn’t help but notice something further down that wasn’t there before. It was dangling. It had been missing for a long time.

Stevil, in a fit of aggression, maliciously punched the wall. Stevil had a short fuse, but his incessant fuming came to an unusual end when he saw the look of satisfaction on Guppy’s face.

“It grew back Stevil! I don’t know how but it did!”

~Act VIII~

“Well I do,” the voice knew how everything worked, “I’m glad you’re so CLUELESS guppy. I'm glad it was this easy to add myself to the end of UR PROMO.”

The voice laughed extremely before it delivered its deadly and cryptic message.

“I have a FIRE in my soul. IT CAN only be put out by me! I control everything Guppy. I have GIVEN YOU these powers for an EVIL reason. I am a demon,” the voice was destruction, decay, and desire.

“I know u can’t hear me or my ROARS OF DEATH, but soon you will bow down to me and I will use ur powers to kill you,” the voice was very patient.

“I’ve studied u. U don’t know how to handle a cock that powerful. When you try I will be there 2 watch you FAIL. I’ll watch u whine like a bitch,” the voice’s favorite pastime was whining.

“AFTER u kill Loopa Highshower, Dirty Lucunta, and Skullbritch, I will kill u with vengeance. That OR I’ll HAVE MY very favorite demon EAT YOU ALIVE!” the voice’s demons were never full.

"That NEW COCK of urs guppy...well....LET'S JUSY SAY IT'S supreme," the voice was dough that never rose. "It may make you MORE POWERFUL now, but it's TEMPORARY, garpy."

"Enjoy your new dick, Parsh, pork everyone's MUM, but your DEATH DAY is JUST. GETTING. closer." The voice's words were presented through whispers of an XTREME volcano.

Guppy fin.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guppy Parsh's post:
Gator (09-06-2014)