Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
LH Harrison -vs- Martin McPherson
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-05-2014, 03:06 PM

Battle thread

Deadline is Thursday 9/11, @ 12 noon PST.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-05-2014, 03:21 PM

Welcome to the house of Inspiration, you Scottish reject. You're a third generation star... well third generation something anyways. Welcome to the XWF and welcome to the House Show format. Essentially it's a full week-long event where I will verbally berate you until you begin cryin all da wey back 'ome to mami. Well let's see what you've done so far in the XWF....

Uhuh...

Well look here, it's absolutely nothing! You've come to the main roster and obliterated the Xtreme Champion from behind and helped a racist ex-cop win a title that he lost the next day. Congratulations. Now a little boy is holding the Xtreme Championship and who is directly responsible? You, Martin McPherson, you. I hope you're proud of yourself.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like LH Harrison's post:
(09-07-2014), AerialKnight (09-05-2014), Gator (09-05-2014), Vincent Lane (09-05-2014)
Martin McPherson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-05-2014, 05:54 PM

So this is the House of Inspiration?

Funny. I don't feel quite inspired, lad. I feel nauseous, actually.

*Sarcasm* I just want you to do good, an' be inspired.

I'd say I'm doing quite proper, boy. As a matter of fact, I am startin' to feel inspired. Inspired to kick yer arse and make ya change your name to Linda Harrison. Aye, I laid out Mastermind. I made him lose his championship. How many times have you unsuccessfully tried to dethrone the Xtreme Champion?

Hrm?

[Image: qQaMOHc.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Martin McPherson's post:
(09-07-2014)
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-05-2014, 07:22 PM

Well, Mr. Eater of Dreams... I can call you that, right? Or should I call you laddy? Or maybe we should change your name to McFannyson because I'm going to kick your junk so hard into you that you are legally classified as a woman. Maybe then your accent will come out making sense because all I'm hearing right now is.

O'mally.... blah blah blah... kilts... blah blah blah... bagpipes...

Martin McPherson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-06-2014, 06:30 AM

O'Mally is an Irish name, twit. You really dropped a clanger there.

Ya seem to like to walk around thinkin' you're the mutt's nuts 'cause yer some jock from Nebraska, but when they were handin' out brains, ya thought they said "train". Good thing they've got...you Americans call it "football"? Football scholarship. 'Cause ya don't seem to have any bloody idea of what yer on about. Maybe yer lack of proper intellience is the chink in yer armour. But hey, at least ya tried to insult my heritage.

Course, when we step in that ring. Ya won't do that. Because, Linda, I am going to beat you so bad that yer mother is going to encourage ya to quit. Which by seein' me on yer television screen, ya already know is a novel idea. Face it, Harrison, I am goin' to sock ya so hard in ya gabber that yer gonna be talkin' backwards for two weeks.

Like... diputs taht yllaer uoy era? Aye, I jest spoke backwards. Whatcha gon' do about it, you cunt?

[Image: qQaMOHc.png]
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-07-2014, 10:50 AM

You mock me because I drop a name like O'Malley which is Irish instead of Scottish? And then you call Arkansas, Nebraska? Would you like me to show you a map? I can show you where Arkansas is, and I can show you a map of Hope to show you just where I'll bury your career after I beat you next week.

Well McPhannyson you seem adequate at talking backwards. I mean you've been talking out of your anus since this all begun. Now let's look at your long girly hair. I bet you spend a couple of hours a night combing and straightening your hair, don't you? Hell, you probably spend about an hour brushing your boyfriend's hair too. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it would explain why you're so good at sucking.

LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-08-2014, 12:47 PM

Oops. I guess McPhannyson got lost and forgot he had a match with me. Well he better soon remember or I will rip his girly hair out by the roots and force feed it to him. Oh and McPhannyson? You must have the absolute WORST Scottish accent I've ever heard. My ears are still insulted by it.

But since you aren't going to respond to me, I may as well take a nap. I wish you were here to talk to me. Your promos usually do just the thing.

Zzzzzz

Zzzzzz

LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-09-2014, 06:59 PM

Let the wind blow High, Let the wind blow low
Through the streets in my kilt I'll go
All the lassies say hello
"Donald where's your Trousers!?"

I came down from the Isle of Skye
I'm not to big and I'm awfully shy
The lassies say as I go by

I went to a fancy ball
It was slippery in the hall
I was feared that I might fall
Cause I hadn't me on me Trousers

This is the kind of music that you listen to? No wonder you all are so angry all the time. This is the number one song of all time in Scotland by the way.

LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-10-2014, 07:37 PM

Oh hi there. I forgot this match was going on briefly because I've been sitting here pounding away on your face with no retaliation! Maybe you don't understand how this works. You see, I trash talk you and then you trash talk me. This is followed up by me retaliating and it goes round and round and round. Evidently this is too hard a concept for your tiny brain as you haven't responded in several days. Ah well. Prepare to have your teeth knocked down your throat you Scottish nimrod.