Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-05-2014, 03:04 PM

Battle thread

Deadline is Thursday 9/11, @ 12 noon PST.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
TheSpikeHannigan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-06-2014, 10:01 PM

Now THIS is more like it! Someone that I can compete with that actually LOOKS like they can stand a chance! Now I'm saying this with the upmost respect to you. At least you're not the old geezer that I'm booked with on Monday, but that's something completely different. Now, I don't see OUR match lasting that long, but I'm pretty sure it'll last longer than what's gonna happen on Madness. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say...mmmm...5 minutes tops before you can't get up after the beating that I give you. But don't worry too much about it. I mean, it's only a house show! You'd be lucky if only a couple hundred people saw you get your ass royally kicked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheSpikeHannigan's post:
(09-07-2014)
Blake Myles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2014, 06:54 AM

"Great another cocky superstar in the XWF with zero originality, just like my opponent this week on Warfare too. Seriously doesn't anyone have anything different to offer to this federation or is it all just filled with arrogant, big headed and deluded rookies. You think this is going to last five minutes? Try two minute's your use that number right? I mean it's same every time you get into bed with someone. I only assume from the way you presented yourself just like how you assumed that your easily you think your going to beat me. There has been countless of so called wrestlers who think better than most of the people they face inside in the ring but the truth is as soon they get in ring they show a lack of wrestling ability but hey it's only in front of few hundred people so you only make yourself a fool in front of small crowd... well this is 2014 so unless it's get put on internet then your screwed".

TheSpikeHannigan Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2014, 08:02 AM

Woah, woah, woah, woah...HOLD UP! ARROGANT? BIG HEADED? I was complimenting you! Yeah, I actually think that you have some talent! How much remains to be seen, but the point is is that I think that there's potential in you! I mean, look at you! You're Blake Myles! The...uh...um...that guy! Yeah, that guy! That guy that talks like he's really deep, but makes absolutely no sense! That guy that thinks that he's the most original wrestler to walk through these parts since that guy who wears the dicks all over his face, even though he sounds like a watered-down version of every single emo wrestler in the history of this business! That guy that's gonna take on Martin McPherson on Wednesday in the most anticipated opening match in wrestling history that everyone's probably gonna skip over! And, most importantly, that guy that's gonna be in for a world of hurt come Thursday! And a little piece of advice: take a good swig from that flask of yours before our match. You're gonna need it...
Blake Myles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2014, 10:01 AM

"Sorry was you expecting a compliment from me or something... did your feelings get hurt? Is it because I did not say anything nice return. Anyway spikey who by the way came a little earlier than me and has done.... What have you done in that time? Trying to think... any notable matches or appearance on Warfare or Madness... nope can't think of thing.... maybe the audience just switched off and forgot you were there or maybe your just to afraid to compete just in case you lose because that would be embarrassing if you devalued your opponent 'old guy' or me the person you claim to last five minutes beats you instead well that would make you look like idiot and the supposedly mismatched opponents are out of your league. Which is something you claimed and Martin McPherson claims he going to take over Warfare. I never have claimed anything or said I was original I merely stated that you two have similarities and same type of attitude which doesn't make you stand out it makes people go just oh here we go again oh and the flask was full of water so if you mean I should keep hydrated thank you"

[-] The following 1 user Likes Blake Myles's post:
(09-07-2014)
TheSpikeHannigan Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2014, 12:42 PM

*chuckle*
Your a quick witted son of a bitch! I like that! But you know what? You've got a point. Sure, I've only been here a couple of weeks. Sure, I haven't really done anything notable during my time here (I've only been in a battle royal on my belt, but I'm not counting that as a match). Sure, I've got stuck taking on a talk show host on Monday. But, like me, you haven't had a one-on-one confrontation with anybody in this company. So this is what I propose to you. I want you to watch my match on Monday. I want you to see the ass-kicking that I give to Bob Murray. Then, I'll make you a deal. I'll pay close attention to your match against McPherson on Wednesday. Because, until I see what you're really capable of, my position still stands that I'll beat you in five minutes. To be honest, I hope that you can prove me wrong; that you are more than capable of lasting more than five minutes with me. Because, the more I think about it, it'd be pretty damn boring if I have a week of having my hand raised after back-to-back squash matches. I'd like to have a nice 20-minute battle to the death! But, right now, I'm not convinced that I'll get it.
Blake Myles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2014, 02:04 PM

"Spikey a battle royal still counts as match even if you consider it not to be and everyone else in the company will agree too and you still lost which means the winner is better than you and anyone eliminated after you is still better than you too which means a another group of people who you can't hang with in between those ropes and let your arrogance still shines through that you still think you can beat me five minutes and yet the guy that eliminated he beat you In less than a minute to be honest I would be more worried about actually winning the match rather than how long you think it will last. As evidence shows you barely lasted minute which anyone that's been with you that's probably no surprise anyway. That's what happens against cocky wrestlers they have a lack of skill they end up being disappointing but your use to hearing that all the time oh your match I watch will it yeah well if it's going to be that short why the fuck not"