Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Pusillanimous Douche
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-05-2014, 06:07 PM

Date: September 5, 2014

The following is a possible demonstration about how Douglas Delacroix entered the XWF. No actors were harmed nor traumatized in this promo. If you do not like people being stared at in a villainous manner, turn away from this promo now. Otherwise, have a fun read.

Inside some business-like building, a man in some kind of tacky suit is walking down the hallway. He is only making one facial expression, pure disinterest in whatever he appears to be up to. He passes by many of the employees in this company, all of whom seem to be intimidated by his unchanging stare. One look at it sends everyone running away from the man on the mission before they scream like they're in some sort of thrash metal band. Not even the multitudes of well trained security guards that were standing at the entrance doors couldn't handle the death glare on this man, they just let him in even though he's not an employee of this facility. He walks towards the front desk, where the receptionist takes one look at him and her eyes widen to the point that she either looks high, or she's turning into a puppy.

"Erm...can I help you with anything, sir?"

The man has his eyes set on the banner behind her. He doesn't break eye contact with it as he sternly points at the object behind her. Confused, she turns around, looking at the XWF logo on the banner. She turns back around slowly, afraid to face this man again.

"Well, yes, that is the building you are inside, sir. XWF headquarters will take notice of your visit and-"

The man shakes his head in disagreement. Just then, he points at the banner with even more force than before. This causes the woman to widen her eyes even more out of fear.

"...Do...do you want to file a complaint against us? I-i-if that's the case, you can just do it over the phone. There's no need to come to our office and frighten workers like that."

The man shakes his head again, this time with more vitriol and hidden anger. He looks around for another banner that advertises the XWF roster. He finds one next to an elevator and points at that instead of the banner behind her. She takes a look at the banner and smiles, as if she gets the memo.

"Oh, okay, you'd like to join our roster?"

He nods his head in approval. The receptionist sighs out of relief as a response.

"Well in that case, you'd have to talk to Mr. , our boss. He doesn't let anyone in easily, you know..."

The man continues to stare a hole right through the woman, who becomes afraid once again. She is starting to believe that something is burning on her chest, like a bullet just shot her in the chest or something. She chokes a bit before putting the roster application form on the desk.

"You know what, just sign here and you're in. Welcome to XWF, mister...?"

The man says nothing. He takes a pen out of his shirt pocket and fills out his name in the roster. That name, you may ask?

Douglas Delacroix

End of Dramatization

"You see where I'm getting at, right?"

The footage is paused.

"Since I know absolutely fuck all about this guy, I have to make up a reason as to why he joined this federation. Hell, no one knows a goddamn thing about him. I had to ask Sir Shane himself to see how this guy joined the roster, and even he didn't know where the fuck this guy came from."

The camera zooms out, showing us that the entire promo up to this point has been recorded from a projector. Johnathan Heartsford is standing to the left of it, arms crossed and remote in hand.

"I could have created a video that was immature in every possible way, but I'm not that lewd. That and I'm sure there are quite a bit of people in this federation that already have gotten in here just by sucking dick, so that's out."

He turns the power off on the projector and turns the lights back on. He sets the remote on the table in a careless fashion before going back to talk smack.

"The bastard's too pusillanimous to actually recognize me and try to come back with some fancy retort. I'm sure he'll still refuse to recognize me after I made this little mock introduction video for him. If that's the way this little pissant's going to be, then fine. I already have a nifty little retort for him anyways."

He stretches his back a bit before continuing.

"I will have no regrets beating the ever loving fuck out of you in that ring on Monday. The only regret you'll ever have in this federation will be trying to stop your fate. It might seem harsh, but justice doesn't always have to hand you candy and hugs."

With that, the scene fades out.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
(09-09-2014)