Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pest and the Avenger
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2014, 08:28 AM

Pest is seated comfortably in a chair overlooking the city he calls home, Newtown, New Jersey. He graciously allows the people to exist in his home, for now. For, with a snap of his fingers he could create a bubble around the building he’s resting in and remove all of the air from the town. The Death Toll would be massive, and they would send in crews to figure out what happened. Obama would go on the news and utter his gibberish about ISIS or something, perhaps blame Hamas. The rest of the world would know the truth, though. The Dildo King, the God of Emptiness had spaketh, and proclaimed the city to need cleansing. With the scientists finding nothing wrong with the city people would move back in and Pest would allow them to live for a while before repeating the process.

His thoughts on the matter were interrupted by the sweet serenading echo of Barbie’s words coming from behind Pest. She had been out shopping for him, and must have returned with his knowing.

Barbie: Hey, baby. I was out at the store and found something for you? I hope you like it?

Mr. WGWF:Is it another Dildo? You’ve brought me twelve of them in the last 2 days. I have begun assembling a dildo Tiara for you, my Queen.

Barbie:No, it’s a cake. I got you a cake. It’s the eve of your great victory over your Arch Rival of the Week, Dr. Validity. We should celebrate with cake.

Mr. WGWF:Look again, my dear. You’ve brought me another dildo.

She looks down to see a vibrating dildo where the cake once sat. This one is blue, with a little rabbit on it for tickling the clitoris. After her initial startling fades away she picks it up and examines it again.

Barbie:Guess, I did. Maybe I’ll keep this one.

Mr. WGWF:Look out the window, and use it. Play with yourself as I make the city pay. I do it all for you.

Barbie walked over the window and started out as the rain drizzled down on the streets below, but then the rain stopped. Or at least the normal rain stopped; with a wave of his hand Pest had turned the rain into a downpour of dildos. Phallic Play Things began to fall heavily to the streets below, and connect with the people below. Their screams could be heard, and the pile ups could be witnessed, Pest knew he would have to end this storm soon, lest they come looking for him. Not that he was afraid of them; no, he knew that should anyone come to hunt the Dildo King he would simply remove the air from their lungs, or turn their hearts to Barbie’s Play Things. His fear lay in the thought that a stray bullet could take Barbie from him.

If his reaction time was too slow, he could miss a single bullet that might find its way into the heart of his girl, and he could never allow that to happen. Not until he got tired of her. And she was far from tiring. Still, she knew nothing of his fears as she pleasured herself watching the rains fall. Moans would escape her mouth, moans that would signal to Pes t it was time for him to start sucking the air from her lungs, slowly. One hand slipped away from her moistened loins, and rose to hold her chest. She was losing air, but the pleasure intensified. She managed to get out a single phrase.

Barbie:Pest, I’m cumming.

Then she collapsed into a heap on the floor. He waved and the air returned to her lungs. She was out for now, but when she awoke she would thank him for his assistance. He glanced back at the window. The dildos stopped falling; he must have stopped the storm without realizing it. That’s fine. He would find another way to enjoy himself. He lifted Barbie off the floor, and carried her to the bed. She laid there, so perfect, and beautiful. Her skirt was lifted enough for Pest to see her womanhood, perfectly welcoming. He dropped his pants, and slid inside her. She was so warm. He started to move, gently, then harder and quicker. He could feel the pleasure rising in his hardness. Then he stopped.

Something drew his attention away. Something had knocked the door from its hinges. Something or rather someone, a man walked through the now doorless doorway. The man was dressed in a suit, and had a black mask covering his eyes.

????:Pest! I’m here to stop you. I know you’re behind the bank heist on Monday, and I’d be willing to bet you were behind the Dildo storm today.

Mr. WGWF:Do you really think you’d stand a chance against me? If you think I’m the man who robbed the bank, and seemingly suffocated everyone inside with no visible signs of suffocation, or made it rain dildos from the sky, then what makes you think you can stop me?

With a mere wave of his hand Pest began to draw the air from his masked foe’s lungs. The man was unfazed. He just waved his hand walked towards Pest.

????:Because your powers won’t work on me. Did you think you were the only one to wake up with supernatural abilities? No, I am the Newtown Avenger and I am here to stop you. I hope you have better than simply removing the air, or turning things to dildos. You’re going to need all the help you can get.

Pest and the Avenger began to trade blows, with Pest being nearly a foot taller than the man, he had the visible advantage. Every time the Avenger swung, Pest would step back to dodge, or side step. The Avenger ducked low, and went for a spear that sent Pest to the floor of his apartment, a move that would prove wise. The Avenger now sat atop Pest and began to repeatedly bash Pest in the face. His fists were moving too fast for the Dildo King to stop. Until he chose to stop himself. Avenger stood up, lifted Pest to his feet, and threw Pest against the glass wall of his apartment. The glass shattered, and the men were locked in a battle on the balcony of the apartment.

Pest was knocked down onto his back, with his head dangling from the edge, and the Avenger was attempting to force Pest further off the edge. It was taking everything Pest had to not fall of edge. WG WF managed to push himself away from the edge and get to his feet, sending the Avenger back. The men struggled for dominance, with Pest eventually getting The Avenger by his throat. Pest lifts him and walks to the edge, and lets go. A body falls, and people on the street panic. They’ll never know he was the hero who tried to save them.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pest's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-05-2014)