Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We Might Fall - A Debut To Remember (RP1)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-15-2013, 12:09 PM

'The Freak' Mike Rhodes
- vs -
Owen Crooks
- vs -
Steve Davids
Triple Threat -- One Fall

Eternity
The length of time in which it has been since Steve Davids has stepped into the ring. At least that is how it feels to the self proclaimed Psycho Sensation. For years he sent shock waves through the wrestling industry but for years he has been haunted by his desperation to return. Blood is a thirst that all men crave whether they admit to it or not. Every man is a beast but it takes that first taste of blood for it to truly awaken the monster inside. And as one feels blood oozing down his torn skin the demon inside him awakens and his blood begins to burn once more.

Intensity surrounds him.

The camera shot fades into a rather tall man sat against a wall with his knees slightly higher than the rest of his legs. His shoulder length brown hair was greasy and had been torn out in places. Staring deeply into the camera the small light gleamed on his bruised and bloody face. He appeared to be wearing a dirty white robe that had been torn in places like a rabbit ripped apart by a fox. The room was gloomy and empty other than the camera on a tripod and a laptop that was streaming the footage to the live "Wednesday Warfare" crowd as the man tilted the camera in order to show the public his surrounding through the slightly condensate covered lens. Bearded, brutalized and evidently pummeled the mysterious man cackled before leaning back against the wall and beginning to speak whilst pushing his hair back from out of his eyes and grinning devilishly.

Steve Davids
"It's been a long time since I have done something so public."

The crowd seemed puzzled as their blank faces stared up at the towering x-tron whilst the man's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Some of you may have no idea who I am, and some may not even recognize me compared to my old self. Well those who do know me will know that I am the Human Eruption, I am the Psycho Sensation, and I am the most brutal wrestler that ever lived..... I am Steve Davids and I am here at 'Wednesday Warfare'... at least I will be once I leave this dank area and get into my old wrestling gear... However, you must not misunderstand my appearance. Whilst I appear merely deluded and vicious; that's not quite the case. You see, not only am I a brutal man, but I am also extremely intelligent. However I wouldn't expect you peasants to comprehend. Not everyone can be brilliance defined."

The crowd remained confused but jeered at the disrespect shown by the self proclaimed psycho sensation.

"Now, I suggest you all prepare yourselves for a debut to remember because I am coming to take you all. Indeed. We might even fall..... We Might Fall."

Steve Davids stood up and stared into the camera once more, with no smile on his face this time. He knocked the tripod over and laughed like a villain from a James Bond film before heading towards the door, the camera showing nothing other than the back of Steve's bare feet and the small patches of blood that had stained the sleek silver surface.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(03-19-2013), Wallace Witasick (03-20-2013)