Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Asmodeus Returns - vs Man Preaching Nothing - RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-15-2013, 05:52 PM

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 7:16 PM EST

Sebastian Duke, Silas and Jacob sit in Sebastians office awaiting Asmodeus. For the past few days since Asmodeus' recovery and the capture of Jonathan, Sebastian had continued to hesitate in doing what he was about to do. Things were returning to normal around the Compound and now seemed like the right time.

The three men sit in silence. The longer they wait to deliver this news to Asmodeus, the more apprehensive Sebastian grows. Asmodeus was almost back to form. His spirits were high, his strength had returned, and his humorous side was back as well. The fact remained, the news he was about to deliver could possibly send Asmodeus in any one of several different directions. Anger. Shock. Rage. Maybe, even happiness. Hard to tell.

As the three men continue to wait in silence for Asmodeus to arrive, Sebastian stands. He paces the room growing more and more impatient.

Sebastian Duke: "Where the hell is he?"

Jacob: "I talked to him earlier. He knew this meeting was at seven sharp."

Silas: "Who knows? He's a crazy old man. He probably got lost in the kitchen or something.

Sebastian Duke: "Well, he better hurry up. If I have to go looking for him..."

Suddenly, a knock on the door and Duke darts for the door. He welcomes in Asmodeus before both men take a seat.

Asmodeus: "So... Sebastian. Sorry, for being late. I know you like to be punctual. What is this about?"

Sebastian Duke: "Where the hell were you!?"

Asmodeus: "Oh I was on my way in and that little dog caught my attention. Have you heard from Linn, Sebastian?"

Sebastian looks down momentarily, contemplating the question asked. The fact is, since the day she caught him viewing the video of he and Sarah Saint James, she has made zero attempts to contact him.

Sebastian Duke: "This meeting is not about Linn Kwann, Asmodeus. I can't make her choices for her. She'll either come back to the Compound, or she won't. There will be a time to take care of that. That time though, is not now. Especially with Jonathan in this building."

Asmodeus: "Jonathan is secured. He can not cause any harm."

Sebastian Duke: "Yeah, well. We've thought that before. I distinctly remember a man by the name of Griffin MacAlister. We thought he was secure, yet he escaped. Then he broke in. Then he escaped again."

Asmodeus: "Ahhh. Indeed. On to the business at hand then! Why have you called this meeting?"

Sebastian Duke: "Silas. He needs to be accepted into the Brotherhood."

Asmodeus: "I wish to speak with him first. To go over the laws."

Sebastian Duke: "No. That won't be necessary."

Asmodeus: "I beg your pardon! Those laws were instituted centuries ago! We can not circumvent them just because you like him, Sebastian! You should know that!"

Sebastian Duke: "Asmodeus, you don't understand. He's not really joining the Brotherhood. It just needs to appear that way to the Brothers."

Asmodeus: "I fear I do not understand this!"

Sebastian Duke: "Yeah, I kinda just said that."

Asmodeus: "Sebastian, I would like some sort of explanation! You can not play games with the Brotherhood!"

Sebastian Duke: "Alright, listen. When I learned Jonathan was responsible for Lucas's death, and he had kidnapped you, I knew I needed help. Outside help. My back was against the wall. So, I contact somebody and struck a deal. He would help me recover you and capture Jonathan. In return, I offered him a place to stay as long as he needs. Part of that includes him becoming a Brother. At least in the eyes of the other Brothers. This is one time, Asmodeus, those laws will get circumvented. I honor my commitments."

Asmodeus: "I see. So, we go through with the ceremony to make Silas a Brother, but he's not privy to all of the information? Do I have that correct?"

Sebastian Duke: "His name isn't really Silas."

Asmodeus: "Oh? Then what is it?"

Sebastian looks over at Silas.

Sebastian Duke: "Silas, show him."

The camera closes in on the face of Asmodeus. His expression tells the story.

Blank stare.

Followed by his eyes widening slowly.

Then followed by his mouth dropping open.

Finished off with Asmodeus literally falling out of his chair.

His eyes move back and forth from Silas and Sebastian.

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:05 PM EST

Sebastian Duke, flanked on one side by the mysterious hooded monk known as Silas, head down the winding stone staircase toward the basement... and Jonathan.

Once down the stairs they walk through the 'chamber' into the room with the old jail cells. They stop at the middle cell and stare into Jonathans eyes.

Sebastian Duke: "Straight jacket warm enough for you?"

Jonathan: "Screw you, Duke!"

Sebastian Duke: "Hmm. Ya know? I do believe we'll get a slight temperature drop tonight. Silas, you checked the weather today. What's our overnight low here in Old Saybrook?"

Silas: "Twenty-eight."

Sebastian Duke: "Ohhhh. Frigid! Hope you don't freeze to death, Jonathan."

Jonathan smiles toward his two tormentors.

Jonathan: "Well, maybe God will show mercy on me and allow me to die because of the cold before you try and do whatever it is you plan to do to me."

Sebastian Duke: "Jonathan. There will be no mercy. Not from God. Certainly not from me. I will follow through on my promise."

Jonathan: "You don't have the balls."

Sebastian Duke: "Don't feel bad! I know you thought you had me where you wanted me. The thing is, the world is littered with the bodies of those that tried to stick it to Sebastian Duke! You... will be no different!"

Jonathan: "Oh? You mean, bodies like Griffin MacAlister?"

Duke snaps in a fit of rage and thrusts his arms through the cell bars. Jonathan jumps backward just in time to avoid being caught in Sebastians grasp. He laughs. Maybe out of fear. Maybe out of delaying the inevitable. Maybe out of just sheer cockiness. Probably a mixture.

Sebastian Duke: "The fact is, Griffins day will come. I'll get to him eventually. Perhaps though, you'll get a little taste of exactly what Griffin is going to get when I do finally get my hands on him."

Jonathan: "Tell me, Duke! What do you plan to do to me?"

Sebastian Duke: "I'm undecided yet."

Jonathan: "Why don't you just get to it so we can get it over with?"

Sebastian Duke: "Haaa! You know me better then that! You know I love... to take my time."

Jonathan: "Then tell me Duke, I know you'll never let me walk out of here alive. How will you end me?"

Sebastian Duke: "I'm not even sure I will kill you. I might torture you a few times a week, and let you rot in this cell for the rest of your miserable days."

Jonathans smile fades and then returns.

Jonathan: "You won't kill me. Like I said Duke, you just don't have it in you. Especially after all those men followed your orders."

Sebastian Duke: "That's what they do. They follow my orders. Indulge me though, what orders in particular, are you referring to?"

Jonathan: "Oh, you don't remember? How about that one where you ordered Stephen burned alive?"

Sebastian Duke: "That was unfortunate. Even if your point is true though, and I don't have it in me to do it myself, what makes you so sure I won't have someone else do it?"

Jonathan just stares at Duke, continuously smiling.

Sebastian Duke: "Maybe, since you kidnapped my father, I'll let him do it!"

Jonathan: "Ha! That stupid old man can't even work a toaster!"

Sebastian Duke: "Although, they say an eye for an eye right? You are responsible for Lucas's death. So, maybe I'll give the honor to his brother... Jacob."

Almost simultaneously, Jonathans smile fades and Sebastians returns.

Sebastian Duke: "I know he'd take great pleasure in ending you, Jonathan. It'll be a pleasure for me to watch him do it!"

Jonathan says nothing. Sebastian laughs as he and Silas exit the jail room and back up the stairs.

Sebastian Duke: "The next victim: Man Preaching Nothing. Oh, how I adore these rookies today. By adore, I mean loathe. Another useless and worthless talent about to fall victim to Sebastian Duke. Don't feel bad though, a lot of you guys suffer the same fate.

"Eventually, you'll be in the ring with me.

"Eventually, you'll address me.

"Eventually, you'll bore me. Hell, you already managed that.

"Eventually, you'll tap out.

"Eventually, you'll lose to me.

"Like I said, don't feel bad though, it happens to everyone eventually.

"You like to go on and on saying everything is pointless. Isn't that a walking, talking, real live contradiction!? If everything is pointless, then you yourself, and everything you stand for, is pointless. Hell, I can't even disagree with that. You are in fact, pointless.

"You go on and on about Rand Paul, Barack Blobama, drones, books, movies, philosophy, science and religion! I got news for you, this is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation! This aint none of those things!

"Jesus! You're so damn bland and boring I'm getting bored talking about you! So, I'm gonna cut this short.

"In five short days you will step in the ring with the single most dominant force to grace an XWF ring in the new year! You will step in, and you will tap out!

"Better men then you have tried... and failed. This will be no different.

"Trust me!"

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:09 PM EST

Sebastian enters the home of Asmodeus.

Asmodeus: "Sebastian, not now son. I was preparing to shower and turn in for the evening."

Sebastian Duke: "I'm sorry. That will have to wait. We need to talk about this."

Asmodeus lights a fire and takes a seat in his trusty old chair. Sebastian sits on the sofa.

Asmodeus: "Okay. What is it? Let me warn you, I'm in no mood."

Sebastian Duke: "Why? What's wrong? Knees giving you trouble?"

Asmodeus: "DAMN IT! IT'S NOT MY KNEES! IT'S NOT PAIN!"

Sebastian is caught off guard by Asmodeus demeanor. He can't remember any time in his life when Asmo raised his voice. Especially to him.

Sebastian Duke: "I don't understand. What is it?"

Asmodeus: "Not what! Who??"

Sebastian Duke: "Who?"

Asmodeus: "Thanks for playing."

Sebastian Duke: "Cut the s**t dad! What, or who, is bothering you?"

Asmodeus: "You know damn well who! Silas! How dare you.."

Sebastian Duke: "ENOUGH! Silas is here because I needed him and he needed me. A mutually beneficial arrangement that will end sooner rather than later!"

Asmodeus: "I'm hesitant to go along with this, Sebastian."

Sebastian Duke: "I know. I'm asking you to put that all aside for now. This was important to me."

Asmodeus: "No one man is bigger then the cause! Isn't that right, Sebastian?"

Sebastian Duke: "Typically, yes. This was different. You know it was."

Asmodeus: "Tell me! HOW THE HELL WAS IT DIFFERENT!?"

Sebastian Duke: "You're my father! THAT'S HOW! For you to sit here and tell me your life was worth less than the cause is just preposterous! Tell me! Would you have let him kill me if the situation was reversed?"

Asmodeus: "No. I suppose not. A fathers love for his son is..."

Sebastian Duke: "And a sons love for his father!? Is that somehow not worth as much as a fathers love?"

Asmodeus: "No, I guess not!"

Sebastian Duke: "Get your s**t together, Asmodeus! We still have a job to do! The Brothers are not informed of Silas' true identity. That's the way it stays! They're already asking questions!

"I'm not f*****g around here! You have one week to get on board and perform the ceremony to welcome Silas into the Brotherhood!"

Sebastian stands in anger and stomps toward the door. He opens and gets set to exit when Asmodeus speaks again.

Asmodeus: "What if I can not?"

Sebastian Duke: "Then there will be hell to pay."

Sebastian slams the door shut leaving Asmodeus to sit there and mull over his options. He's aware though, in his mind, that he has no options.

The scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(03-19-2013)