Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call it an obession
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-03-2014, 10:54 PM

In an unknown area, we see a dark alley way. At the end of it a chain fence with a man in a black hoodie, covered in sweat, blood on both fists. Sitting with his faces in his hands we hear him mutter.

I picked the one fucker that knew right from wrong, who chooses to inspire and he STILL MANAGES to fuck everything up and walk over me and what happened in return? He gets fucked over.

The man lifts his head up to reveal himself as Luke Gunnar, he continues to talk to himself as he lifts his head up towards the sky looking at the smog covered night.

Harrison I fuckin' pitty you kid. I really do. Someone like you should know that things in this world need to be EARNED. I EARNED, I DESERVED TO PUT AN END TO DOCTOR D'VILLE,, and you decided to be another stick in the wheel another broken bottle under the tire and ruin everything. What did it earn you? Nothing. See people like D'Ville aren't like you and I. I had some respect for you, I thought you were in the war against the unworthy, the takers. You proved me wrong Monday. You proved everyone wrong Monday. You fed into this whack-job's games, and you gave in to him. You're a lightweight, a pushover. I feel so bad for you but at the same time I can't help but want to take every ounce of anger inside me and take it out on you. You're being watched by me. Don't let me down. Don't be another liar.

D'Ville two victories doesn't make a champion. Two accounts of you being the taker, the cheat. That doesn't make you champion status. YOU DO NOT DESERVE A CHAMPIONSHIP, NO YOU DESERVE TO BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE.. And I vow to you that I will be the one to do it. You can keep playing your mind games, you can avoid me all you want, but Monday was a preview of what's the come if you keep running...

He reaches up behind him with his right hand and locks his fingers into the chain fence rattling it slightly.

..Because every pathway eventually ends, you eventually hit a wall and whatever path you decide to run down will lead you to me. I will make sure of it. I TOLD YOU ONCE THIS IS NOT OVER. YOU THINK THAT YOUR LITTLE TRICKS ARE ENOUGH TO KEEP AVOIDING ME? ...You're wrong.. Go ahead D'Ville, keep running. You won't have long until you run into me. Where ever you decide to go, I'll be there. If I have to see to that every match you're in you get a reminder, a visit from me, then so be it.. Keep on running D'Ville but I told you already that this is not over.. This will not end soon but when it does it will not be a pretty sight...

Fade

@Doctor Louis D'ville

@LH Harrison

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Luke Gunnar's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-03-2014), LH Harrison (09-04-2014), Vincent Lane (09-03-2014)
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2014, 05:57 AM

From some place beyond cut shadows is hidden a reclusive form of potential life force; a resonance of inquisitive infinity, warm to an outsider's touch. A murky, disjointed grumbling was curiously calming to the nearby rodents that had been disturbed from their habitual rummaging by the piercing words of one Luke Gunnar. This unexpected voice anew brought forth but one word, drawn out as long as the ear could.. see?
-------"Immm_pressssss_ive," it hissed; a necessarily absence of clarity in its intended meaning. Perhaps if we listen, just a bit, closer.. . .. .

"Tear them apart, Jaques
"Understand the synonymic values of your respect
"and their fear..."

And finally, nothing.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Return of The Crimson Face's post:
Gator (09-04-2014), Vincent Lane (09-04-2014)