Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Has the Big Bad Foul Mouthed Racist Wolf Run out of Puff?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2014, 01:21 PM

Jeondeungsa Temple, Incheon, South Korea

[Image: jeondeungsa-temple.jpg]

Mastermind is sitting on a bench in the middle of the grounds that houses the Jeodeunsa Temple. It is a place of quiet, beauty, relaxation, and slender. A far cry from what's about to happen in the next 24 hours. For Mastermind, it is to be one of the important matches in his short XWF Career, defending the XWF Extreme Championship.

Mastermind looks into the camera and talks quietly.

"This place is beautiful, nice and relaxing. I'm lucky that I found this place, because I'm cleansing my soul. I am going into battle to defend my Extreme Title within the next 24 hours. And speaking of which, we haven't heard from Swagmire for the last two days.

"Has the foul mouthed, racist Swagmire run out of puff? Surely not? Have you given up Swagmire? Can you not find a new record to play? Is it that strong of the old record that you can't find anything else to say? No wonder you're a broken record."

Mastermind looks back at the temple.

"So relaxing. You should come here Swagmire, then again that's a bad idea, you probably hate being in the middle of so many Asians. I'm not even sure how strong you are by staying in a place like this. Can you survive being in South Korera for a few hours? I don't think you can."

Mastermind looks back at the temple again, and closes his eyes and relaxes. He clicks his fingers and the camera fades out.

Un base panmunjom on the Korean Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korera

[Image: Un_base_panmunjom.jpg]

When clicking fingers are heard again, the camera fades in to the South Korean - North Korean Demilitarized Zone. The scene is hardly idealic, it's not quiet, it looks full on serious. Mastermind is seen looking into the North Korea zone.

"They call this place No Mans Land. I wouldn't want to be here if and when hostilities break out again. This place wouldn't even suit Swagmire coming here, because one smart comment, or one racist comment here could start World War 3. Don't come here I implore you. Don't.

"This sets up our match. This will be the start of our own war come Wednesday Night Warfare. You will find yourself in a battle and there will be no way that you can take me lightly. I will not give up my belt without a fight.

"But I think the battle is half won, because the big bad foul mouth, potty mouth, racist wolf that is Swagmire, sounds like he has run out of puff. I haven't. I can keep on going. That's how much the title means to me. In your hands it means squat, in your hands it's just a worthless commodity. It even shouldn't be worthy of getting anywhere near your hands."

Mastermind turns and went to walk away, but then he stops and turns back to the camera.

"I'll see you at Incheon Asiad Main Stadium, Swagmire, let the hostilities start there."

Mastermind walks away and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Gator (09-02-2014), Vincent Lane (09-02-2014)