Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Be Watching
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-02-2014, 11:49 AM

"Another week...another victory."

"Griffin was just as naive and bull-headed as the rest. Griffin was yet another man who failed tosee the severity of his situation. I climbed that ladder last night, and for a split second...I wanted to drop down. I wanted to let the new blood triumph. After all, I myself was "new" to this company not so many months ago. I can understand Griffin's plight. His conpany is gone. The company he gained prominence in is as dead as the people I have murdered. Gone forever. But he came here, to my hunting ground. The Future of Darkness is an ironic moniker, because with each passing week, my future grows brighter. As my power continues to climb with each damned soul I fell, the people, my Cainaanites see their hero climbing a different sort of ladder. Sacrelidge was the first. You, Griffin, were the second."

"Two unfortunate casualities. Two sacrifices in HIS name. No, not Satan. Sebastian Duke, my King. The only man fit to hold dominion over me."

"It's funny, really. When I first came here, I made it my mission to defeat Duke. I made it my life's goal to usurp him from his throne, and take that throne for myself. Little did I know, he had seenin me what I'd seen in myself. Potential. That potential is limitless. My career started on the Wrassle Network, and it took me two weeks to outwrestle all those who stood beside me in development. The brass said, and I quote, "this man...no...this monster, he's too dangerous. He's a cash magnet. Look at his power...it cannot be explained!""

"HAHAHAHA!"

"Oh how they looked at me with the stars in their eyes! Oh my God how my e-mail lit up with contract offers! But did I sign the first one who offered me six digits?"

"No."

"Did I sign the first contract that offered me guaranteed title shots?"

"No."

"I signed the contract with the company that would start me on the lowest rung of the ladder. The company who would make me work, because deep down...I may be an immortal killer of men, but I am an athlete as well. A warrior. And what do warriors do? They fight. They scratch. They CLAW their way to the top. Which is exactly why facing people like Griffin and Sacrelidge does not bother me. Each match is a chance to sharpen my skills. Each match is an opportunity to evolve and that is what I do best."

"Evolve."

"I am a warrior and I am a predator. I evolve."

"And know this, Realm of Xtreme....the Future of Darkness may not be booked next week...but...I will be watching. And I will be looking for my next opponent."

"My next....victim."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Vincent Lane (09-02-2014)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-02-2014, 12:05 PM

Well look no further, you twisted psychopath! Your next dance partner will do to you what he did to you on the first encounter. Win baby, win.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2014, 12:46 PM

(09-02-2014, 12:05 PM)LH Harrison Said: Well look no further, you twisted psychopath! Your next dance partner will do to you what he did to you on the first encounter. Win baby, win.

"Oh. Really? Because all I hear when you say "win" is "lose". Because when I beat you, your name will stand for "Little Hare-brained Harrison". Because to think you can handle The Future of Darkness is foolish, little man."

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2014, 01:19 PM

Well since you seem so confident, King of the Goth Club, want to make it interesting?

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2014, 01:58 PM

"How could you POSSIBLY make this interesting for me?"

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2014, 02:53 PM

If I win, you get your filth off my show. If you win, I'll do likewise. A Loser Leaves Town Match as a Broiler Room Brawl? You game? Or should I go ask Sebastian Duke or Enigma for permission?

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2014, 03:31 PM

"Your funeral."

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2014, 04:11 PM

My funeral? Prepared to be buried up to your eyeballs in mediocrity over on Warfare.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2014, 04:18 PM

Harrison, you've won once. With someone holding your hand through the victory. Yet, your record is more impressive than Cain the Comedienne's. Cain would have you believe he is the original murderer, but we all know that's a lie. He'd have you believe he is a destructive force to be reckoned with. But we know that's a lie. Cain is a little boy who grew up in a back woods Church in Alabama that gets the bible lessons wrong, so he perceived the Cain from Lore to be immortal. He has based his sad life around trying to be that Cain. So much so that he pretended to murder his fiance and aunt. Pretended to hunt people down. Pretended to be tough. Tough men do not get beaten by Bitch Tits Davids.
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-02-2014, 05:22 PM

Pest, say what you wish, but I've still won one more match than you. As for the rest of your post. I agree, carry on.

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2014, 05:52 PM

You know Pest, if I were you, I'd get a new hobby. No, really. Everytime I cut a promo, there you are. If I was there in person, you would probably try to stick your nose up my ass. Please don't. Your mother will get jealous, for you see, only she tosses my salad. I digress. Do you want to make me cry? Well, con-fucking-gratu-fucking-lations. I am crying. But not because your words. No. I am sad for all the dykes who now have NO dildos whatsoever because they are all covering your ugly face. And you know what else? Don't worry about my origins, moron. My origins are true. I am who and what I am. You on the other hand? I have no idea what the fuck you call yourself. . Suck MY dick if you're so obsessed with me."

And you, LH HARD-FOR-SONs. Do you HONESTLY and truly think you can beat me you poor man's Bo Dallas? Looking like Disco Inferno breeded with a fucking jock. Get real, you band wagon hopping jackass. I've beaten "enhancement talent" with more potential than you. Go fuck a nerf football."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2014, 06:29 PM

Cute, the wannabe killer is now imitating Peter. Are you going to regale us with stories about how you're the original Peter Gilmour? Back before he got fat then skinny then tall then shorter, then fat again? Is that why you dropped the German accent, and stopped looking like a cartoon all painted and shit? Realized no one would care about another German in the fed telling us stories of the fatherland and the Furher? Because you try and reinvent yourself when you become too big of a joke. Hope no one notices and then you can move on. Well, Mick Foley, we noticed.