Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Doctors/British stories of Clean rp.2
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-02-2014, 10:54 AM

- continuing at the same place, Taco Bell.. Clean and Biographer are already eating, sitted, and enjoying a good conversation where, at the end, Biographer got the children's menu and Clean is eating the biggest piece of meat of the place, which isn't pretty big anyway -

[Image: minnesota-524.jpg]

The Biographer: C'mon, Clean, why don't you want to tell me your power. I really need it. I wanna asked the girl just after the match and I need to know if I have any chance. It's the first favour that I ask you as a friend. It's like centuries I don't fuck.

Clean Lucena: You can try Luna Hightower. She's somehow way of hot. It's a pitty that you're old and ugly. So you don't have nothing to worry about, that nympho doesn't want to fuck you either, no matter how bad ass you can look. Be sure I won't help you with that. Totally useless and non-profitable thing. And the thing about my power, you'll see. If you really liked what I was before, you'd like my power. But I won't tell you. Just sit and watch, playa. It's not a very spectacular thing anyway, it's just... symbolic. Something symbolic.

The Biographer: Fuck you.

Clean Lucena: Well... what else we have to do before the match... there was an special attraction as the powers and we cover that point... ok, well, now, talk about the opponents: Guppy Parsh and Scully. Wasn't Guppy a kind of fish? A pet fish? I heard something that is a pet fish and it's the easiest one to match a couple and have little fishes and that shit. Does that guy has fish face? - Biographer nods - Well, anyway, I hate mad doctors and british people also. Maybe some people would think that the normal thing in wrestling is hate all your opponents, but I actually dislike mad doctors and british people. Specially british people. Anyway I hate almost everybody. Even my trios belts partners. I hate them a little bit, but less that I hate the rest of the people. Mad doctors is something I hate also. And trust me, I have strong reasons to do it. One day I went to a hospital...

The Biographer: I don't think Guppy Parsh it's that kind of doctor.

Clean Lucena: As I was saying just moments before you interrupted me, I went to a hospital. I never expected the check exercise to be something agreable. But it was sometime talking to the doctor about the things that wasn't good, a little thing here, there... It was just some days after I finish my time at the wrestling school. I have heard some stories about sexual maniacs that occupy the high charges on hospital, but I don't really expected something like that. It was just a cold. I have pain on my body, but it was just a cold... and then... then... well. He did it. I can be happy I don't have any bad memorie of that, any trauma. After a long time of psycologyists, a long time preparing my mind for wrestling and trying to forget there... I forget everything. You can say it's the first time in my life that I had to overcome the odds as someone that have a really bad experience of something. He. Maybe I was destined to do this... to take the Clean way that nowadays rule my life. This is not like that time with Gunnar... that I acted because he said something. Guppy Parsh didn't do anything to me till the moment, that's right. But anyway, the fact that I'll be fighting a doctor in my life standards, in wrestling, it's an extra motivation to face this match.

The Biographer: What the doctor from the hospital did to you?

Clean Lucena: He tried to deepthroat me. He was checking how far he could go down my throat... I don't reccomend the experience.

The Biographer: Why do you think that he wanted to rape you or something like that?

Clean Lucena: He used a stick to go down my throat. I couldn't see a clearer try of rape.

The Biographer: It was a normal test to check if you really had that cold.

Clean Lucena: The doctor was proccessed and put into jail. Do you really thin it was my fault? Something that I invented?

The Biographer: I don't give a shit.

Clean Lucena: You know? You're really putting me on my nerves. And that doesn't run on your benefit at all, playa. You have a book to write and I don't watch you writting. You're even worst than George RR Martin. I like to think that the times he's not twitting or assiting to freaks and nerds convention he's writting, but all you do is bitching and moaning about the little things you have to do. And remember, the second thing I told you that I hate most than mad doctors and rapist are british. And Martin is british. You don't want to be hatred, do you?

The Biographer: Martin's not british.

Clean Lucena: Of course Martin is british. Game of Thrones is apretty fancy and posh world and british are fancy and posh. Added to the fact that almost everybody of the cast is from the UK and the only one that is not from there, the imp, usually try to put a pretty stupid british accent on the show. He's british for sure.

The Biographer: As you say... Don't you have a story with bristih people? Some harm against Scully?

Clean Lucena: Yeah sure, he has exactly the legs of Miley Cyrus. That's disgusting. Hate chiken legs.

The Biographer: Ok ok... and the story?

Clean Lucena: Yeah sure, I had to be follower of a british guy that was totally a fucking alcoholic. In Spain, follower is the kind of guy that pay attention to a guy that has a serious problem. Like alcoholism.

The Biographer: And what happened?

Clean Lucena: I end up being an alcoholic too. Since that day, I hate british. Second "overcome the odds" situation. I borned to be Clean. Don't you get it? Clean. Acoholised but now Clean.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Biographer: So funny.

Clean Lucena: I'll destory them.

- image fades to black -
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
Guppy Parsh (09-02-2014), Vincent Lane (09-02-2014)