Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Gang Boi
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-15-2013, 03:56 PM

OOC; This is how David types

Well I have been with these groop of peple for a wile now and some of them are pretty cool some of them are seriously huge dick Fagala's...Thomas.... and some of them I just want to get inside of them so bad, others I want to put my fist strat though there face, and my dauter I just want to stay away from her... Ok first of all lets describe Thomas the Over powered Robit made from Project V-13. He seems to have over 100+ Blue Polo shirts in his closet or wer ever he keps his cloes. one thing I really hate about him is that he's british this is a picture of him
[Image: Ralph-Lauren-Classic-Fit-Polo-Active-Blue.jpg] And Tomas's wife Amber, oh man do I just want to fuck her so hard that's all I want nothing else I just want to toch her niples and ooooo man oooo man! She's gonna get fucked! I am going to do her one of these days! this is a picture of her I keep in my "stache"
[Image: beautiful-blood-red-hair--large-msg-13368942933.jpg]
and Ambers brother james hes a skine druggy who lives off of selling that shit and shares it with my daughter wich he is meried to her. Sometimes I actually do Punch him in the face but I don't think it does much becuz it literally has no efekt to him becuz he is a cyborg and can turn his sensors and bullshit on and off as he pleases... this is him
[Image: Patrick+J+Adams+Stars+Luck+Premier+EG0Kf7P3c-Yl.jpg]
Bear with me here peple im almost done introdoocing all of my "frends." ok next on my list is my nefuw Zach Churchill this asshole is self senterd pricky actor who only cares abot him, sex, and partying. I can't kill him sinse he conts as famile but one day man one day I will kill this asshole
[Image: 2005-men-black.jpg]
The next on my list is my daughter shana...she is a little specl if ya now what I meen... she owns a squishy black thing names sprinkles and masterbates just about every oter hour but she does have her mothers looks that's why I haven't killed her yet...that and she is my doter... this is her
[Image: scene-girl-31.jpg]
and Finally There is my lovely wife Evelyn Jameson she is Tomas's sister but I don't care at all she is fucking hawt! I mean look at her
[Image: great-girl-abs.jpg]
Im not gonna lye tho I really do care about these people even tho they can be annoying or assholes...tomas...and we do get in fights but at the end of the day we all end up friends and have a burger or 10 at mcburgerfilet!

MY MATCH!
Its just a couple days away until I get my hands on those two fagalas in the ring! I mean one of them jpcornrico use too have a mow hawk then he decided to get plastic surgery and change his appearance completely changed and then we have crimson dong....I mean c'mon look at him! he has a speedo and a snorkel or whatever and he is an Olympian apparently, and c'mon how could any one get beat up by him I mean at least jpcornrico has at least a little build but come on you look like a backyard wrestler that has no idea what they are doing! I could rip you in half then stuff your head inside of your large intestine then staple your body back together and then tie you by your feet in front of jpcornricos house and let him do as he pleases with you...So do us all a favor and just...just

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

the end :)

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Edit Hate Post Like Post