Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dope Rhymes, Short Comings
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-31-2014, 11:47 PM

The Aerial Knight notices that Tommy Wish is busting rhymes so smooth, that a flat surface is somehow to bumpy. As Tommy continues to smash him lyrically, Johnathan decides to say fuck it and covers the Crimson Face man with tapes of the Jersey Shore, limiting his personal knowledge severely.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2014, 04:23 AM

`
(08-31-2014, 11:47 PM)AerialKnight Said: The Aerial Knight notices that Tommy Wish is busting rhymes so smooth, that a flat surface is somehow to bumpy[a bump into a flat surface could be interpreted as a pin]. As Tommy continues to smash him lyrically, Johnathan decides to say fuck it and covers the Crimson Face man with tapes of the Jersey Shore, limiting his personal knowledge severely.

Dr. Validity assumed he must be missing something because this seemed way too easy, but he says fuck it and delivers that ol' ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! to Aerial Knight, landing him down into Tommy Wish and Crimson Face.

CAN YA SMELL IT?

He rips one of the nastiest fuckin farts ever released into the air, knocking out all three men completely just in case the rock bottoms weren't enough! He jumps on top making a pin pile!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-01-2014, 06:58 AM

(09-01-2014, 04:23 AM)Mr. XWF / Dr. Validity Said: `
(08-31-2014, 11:47 PM)AerialKnight Said: The Aerial Knight notices that Tommy Wish is busting rhymes so smooth, that a flat surface is somehow to bumpy[a bump into a flat surface could be interpreted as a pin]. As Tommy continues to smash him lyrically, Johnathan decides to say fuck it and covers the Crimson Face man with tapes of the Jersey Shore, limiting his personal knowledge severely.

Dr. Validity assumed he must be missing something because this seemed way too easy, but he says fuck it and delivers that ol' ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! to Aerial Knight, landing him down into Tommy Wish and Crimson Face.

CAN YA SMELL IT?

He rips one of the nastiest fuckin farts ever released into the air, knocking out all three men completely just in case the rock bottoms weren't enough! He jumps on top making a pin pile!

Then Tommy kicks out of Aerial Knight, Mr. XWF and somehow had the energy to toss off both men off of Crimson Face. Tommy then somehow summoned lighting from the sky and electrocuted both men into Oblivion. Tommy see's the latest opportunity fucking pin this Crimson man, who he just dissedp in a rap.
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2014, 08:38 AM

(09-01-2014, 06:58 AM)Tommy Wish Said:
(09-01-2014, 04:23 AM)Mr. XWF / Dr. Validity Said: `

CAN YA SMELL IT?

Then Tommy kicks out of Aerial Knight, Mr. XWF and somehow had the energy to toss off both men off of Crimson Face. Tommy then somehow summoned lighting from the sky and electrocuted both men into Oblivion. Tommy see's the latest opportunity fucking pin this Crimson man, who he just dissedp in a rap.

But wait a minute! Johnathan is immune to electricity! He hits an enzugiri kick on Tommy, making him fall flat on his back! He then pushes Tommy the wrapper away from Crimson Mask, stopping his previous pin attempt!

"I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but you two need to wrap it up. This shit is getting crazy."

Johnathan then decides to stand on Mask's shoulders instead of plain ol' pinning him.

If Vinnie gets pin on this, I'm going to be pissed.

(lol, pincock.)

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-01-2014, 05:48 PM

With the champ seemingly offering no resistance and with the numbers already increased to three attackers, Shane does the only thing he can think of that's best for business.

He downloads the entire zip file of EVERY photo and video that has been leaked so far during this week of THE FAPPENING!

Hoping to hurry up and get down to business, Shane just gets the count out of the way...

1 fap

2 fap fap

THREE!!! *fap fap fap*

New CO-CHAMPS: Tommy Wish, Aerial Knight and Mr. XWF! Anyone who can pin any one, or all of them, will win the title! Will the co champs help each other out or fight amongst themselves trying to eliminate the others from the picture to become the only champ?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. XWF (09-01-2014), Vincent Lane (09-01-2014)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2014, 10:23 PM

Aw heeeeell naw playa, Admiral Appendage ain't the type-o-niggative who likes to share!

Running headbutt straight into Tommy Wish followed by a spinebuster!

Spinning wheel kick straight to the face of Aerial Knight!

And since they're still here too, a DOUBLE ROCK BOTTOM TO SHANE ANONISTRATOR AND THE CRIMSON FACE!

But since we are all supposed to share, ALL Y'ALL NIGGAS JUST SHARED A BEAT DOWN FROM THAT BOY WITH THE BIIIIIIIG OL' DICK!

The Prescriber of Pressured Pussy Punches grabs his so called cochamps and lays Tommy on top of Knight before climbing up on top of the highest building and doing a big COCK SPLASH right on top of them for the pin!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2014, 07:18 AM

JOHNATHAN KICKS OUT AND SHOVES EVERYONE ELSE AWAY FROM MR. BIG OL' DICK!!!!!!!!

Quote:Aw heeeeell naw playa, Admiral Appendage ain't the type-o-niggative who likes to share!

Running headbutt straight into Tommy Wish followed by a spinebuster!

Spinning wheel kick straight to the face of Aerial Knight!

And since they're still here too, a DOUBLE ROCK BOTTOM TO SHANE ANONISTRATOR AND THE CRIMSON FACE!

But since we are all supposed to share, ALL Y'ALL NIGGAS JUST SHARED A BEATDOWN FROM THAT BOY WITH THE BIIIIIIIG OL' DICK!

The Prescriber of Pressured Pussy Punches grabs his so called cochamps and lays Tommy on top of Knight before climbing up on top of the highest building and doing a big COCK SPLASH right on top of them for the pin!

"I want this title too, but I don't betray me own co-workers in order to do it."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post