Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Night of Celebration (RP 2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-15-2013, 03:56 PM

Act 4: Triumph

Brooklyn, New York

7:30 PM

March 7th, 2013

The darkness of the night is subdued by the glow of one building. Lights shining through every window, music escaping through every crevice. On the outside, this building looks unimportant. Just another house on the lower end of Brooklyn. There is however, something special to it. A secret, in fact. One that the cops won't find out any time soon if all goes well. That building is the hideout of the gang who robbed a bank in downtown New York just hours ago...

The brightness of the building on the outside can't even begin to compare to the interior. Every possible light switch has been flipped on in celebration of the momentous occasion. They did it! The gang had not only robbed a bank, but did so without any lives lost on their side! Not saying there weren't a couple of close calls, though...

Luca sits, a blank look on his face, at the kitchen table drinking a bottle of water. Without any struggle, his mind goes back to the events earlier that day. Not just the robbery, but the phone call he had with Kyle before they piled into the van. He just couldn't shake the questions he still had...

Was Kyle telling the truth?

Was Jonny's death a sheer accident?

Will the Heiman clique really chase him down?

The young man at the kitchen table shakes his head violently, trying to erase his mind of all thoughts regard the entirety of March 7th, 2013. That doesn't come easy when you're at a celebration of the events of that very day, however...

Mero approaches Luca, who's still sitting there, drinking his water and staring the wall. He clears his throat, and with a joyous tone, begins:

"Hey, what's wrong?"

The man at the table is taken back by his boss' gesture of kindness and understanding. Nonetheless, he responds...

"Just, thinking. You know?

Suddenly, Mero regrets his decision to ask about Luca's business...

"No, I don't fucking know. If I did, I wouldn't ask you."

"Look man, shit happened today. Shit I probably shouldn't have survived! I'm thinking things through, wondering if this life really has more ups than downs."

"Really, man? Just earlier today when you were making that phone call you were confident about living this life..."

"I sounded confident. Whether or not I was is up for debate..."

Luca stands up, and tosses his empty water bottle on the ground. Mumbling under his breath, he turns away from his new boss and walks down the hallway connected to the living room. The floorboards creak under the pressure of his feet as he opens the door to an empty bedroom. Quietly, he closes the door and walks into the closet.

Sitting in the darkness of the cramped closet, Luca sighs and pulls a gun out of his pants pocket. A revolver to be precise...

[Image: Stampede-blue.jpg]

The barrel of the gun is placed to his temple. No sounds escape his mouth, no breaths escape his nose. He thinks to what he had said to Mero moments afo.

"I sounded confident. Whether or not I was is up for debate..."

The man in the closet cocks the gun...

One more deep breath...

Act 5: Over Tragedy

Brooklyn, New York

7:41 PM

March 7th, 2013

"Luca, are you there?"

Renee pulls open the closet door to see Luca sitting there, gun in hand pointed at his temple.

"No!"

Quickly, she bursts into action! She reaches for the gun, which still has the safety on and knocks it out of his hand! Elbowing him hard in the cheek, Renee grabs the gun and puts in an empty holster on her pair of jeans.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! Oh yeah, I bet you weren't thinking! Listen here, we went through a lot of shit to keep you alive, Luca. A LOT of shit! We won't let you give up this easily. I won't let you give up this easily..."

Confused, Luca stares at Renee. His eyes going deeper than looking her in the face. A sigh escapes his mouth.

"What? You went through a lot of shit? What do you think I had to do?! Newsflash! I was the one who almost died! Not you, not Mero, not Lenny, and not Jared!"

A knot swells up in Renee's throat. Holding back tears, she responds...

"Do you know what Mero said about you before today?"

"What? Did he call me a little bitch? Did you oh so heroically stand up for someone you've never met before? Now that I said this, I somehow became one? Out with it!"

"He said: 'I like the sound of this new kid, almost too good to be true!' Do you know how often he compliments people?"

"Wel-"

"Next to never! For you to get angry at me for trying to help you is just fucking disrespectful to Mero, and to everyone here!"

Finally, the woman, loyal to her friends till her dying day can take no more. She begins to sob hysterically, leaving Luca caught of guard. He puts an arm around her neck in a vain attempt to console her...

Act 6: He Doesn't Care

"Where do I begin?

Mr. Satellite, I know you may have limited communication skills, but I hope you would at least understand something called sarcasm. I mean, if I were serious about respecting any part of you, I would be a raving lunatic, worthy of the evaluation you are receiving this week!

In fact, just in case you in your oh so infinite wisdom doesn't know what sarcasm is, allow me to define it for you.

Sarcasm: A sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark.

Next, all this talk about how little I think of my own respect. That in turn goes hand in hand with the fact that I was being sarcastic. However, you decided to take it one step further by claiming I thought so little of my own respect that I would give it away to things I claim are trash. Is that so? Because in all honesty, that sounds like a bunch of bullshit you pulled out of a first year psychology student's graffiti filled textbook without even bothering to understand!

Yes, Satellite. It's true, I made it damn clear. I think you are nothing but a lowly piece of trash who should be left to rot on the streets without so much of a passing glance from the average bystander.

You don't have to have someone cater to you in order to want someone to cater you. I state this because you ask me where I obtained this idea that you're hungry for attention. I obtained that idea from the very same first year psychology textbook you got the idea of me not thinking highly of myself. When people act on in odd ways like what you do with the sack and the robot and whatnot, it's because they are striving for attention! They feed off others caring about them, just like you.

To claim that I need to open my eyes to see the bigger picture is damn near hilarious coming from you, Satellite. You wouldn't be able to see the bigger picture if it was dangling right in front of your eyes! I don't see a bigger picture here, because there isn't one in this situation.

See how it feels to be honest?

Oh wait, you don't because everything you've said regarding me is a lie.

Your so called bigger picture?

If it exists, irrelevant.

The knowledge of psychology you happen to claim you have?

At a level lower than a first year student's first pretest.

And for your information, Mr. Satellite, I felt the need to say that I am that man, not because I feel unsure of myself and just had to remind everyone including myself, as your crackpot 'knowledge' and 'bigger picture' would claim. It is because you were too stupid to understand otherwise.

Just like you still are."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post