Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Griffin are you sure?
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-30-2014, 09:15 AM

After the newest episode of the Griffin's nest where Griffin unveiled his monster persona, he and Chris Storm were walking out of the Griffin's nest and onto the sunny streets of LA. The pair began walking down the street as Chris looked worriedly at Griffin. "Grif," he said, "are you sure you want to do this whole monster thing again? Don't you remember what happened last time?"

"Ya I remember Chris, I really laid the smack down on Demon X." Griffin said chuckling.

"No Griffin, you know what I mean. After the pedigree, when you left the Empire to go on you whole little 'crow' impersonation. That's when Jason Cordova and Judge left the empire. I was the only one left Grif, I hung in there knowing you'd come back. I was right, and us as the empire was the dream team for sure, but if you leave again, I don't know if I can stay." Chris said looking glum as they walked into a cafe.

A middle aged waitress walks up to Chris and Griffin as they sat at the table. "What can I get you boys?" She said.

"Scrambled eggs and toast would be great," Chris said.

"Just a box of cookies for me thanks," Griffin said.

The waitress shook her head as she walked away grumbling, "crazy boy, everyday a box of cookies."

"So Griffin," Chris said, "I need you to promise me, after this ladder match, no more monster."

"I promise Chris,' Griffin said, "this guy is just so creepy, I needed a way to get to his level."

"I understand Grif," Chris said, "you know I have your back, and after this match we'll back to our fun loving Griffin's nest show right?"

"Ya man," Griffin replied as the waitress came back with their food.

"Here you go boys, scrambled eggs and toast, and a box of cookies." She said as she walked away shaking her head.

"Look Chris, after madness no more monster I swear," Griffin said.

The two toasted their orange juice and began to celebrate.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Vincent Lane (08-30-2014)