Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Everything is Not as it Seems
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-30-2014, 10:02 AM

Date: August 30, 2014

Johnathan walks along an empty field with his new-found title belt he got from pinning Loverboy. The belt is flung over his shoulder and still shows signs of Vinnie scraping off that 'e' on the title belt. He doesn't have any kind of expression on his face; no pride, no anxiety, not even any sings of a smile or frown. The only thing that can be heard is the sound of soft wind and grass being crushed under his footsteps. He notices the camera, but pays it no mind as he continues to stroll down the field. Just then, he stops as a humanoid figure comes rushing towards him, like he wants to murder him in broad daylight. Johnathan smirks a bit as he sets the title down and prepares for the oncoming assault. The figure comes ever closer, running ever faster, and looking ever nastier as he grows to about five feet. He runs rather fast, that's for sure. The burly man tries for a take down, but Johnathan steps aside, letting him fall face first onto the grassy floor. As soon as the man gets back upon his feet, Johnathan hits a dropkick that knocks him right back down.

The other man is rather angry now, since his attempts at bringing the knight down have been futile. He gets up onto one knee and catches breath since Johnathan stiffed him so damn hard. Then, from out of nowhere, Johnathan hits the Knighting on him, knocking him out cold. He smirks as he brushes the dirt off of him and picks up the Heavy Metalweight Championship belt. He then turns to face the camera, smiling at what he's just caused.

"Truth be told, I wasn't expecting to hold a title before my debut match at all. Then again, I guess that's just how the world works. It gives gifts to those that truly deserve it and punishes those that have taken more than they deserve. Take Sir Lane's most recent trip to Ohio, for instance. Not only did he get knocked down by some random peasant wearing tights, which is humiliating in and of itself, but he also got his car stolen by some random gypsies that wanted to make a quick dollar."

He laughs nonchalantly as he describes the events.

"And just recently, I managed to pin the lover himself for this honorable title here. Sure it can change hands instantly, but the only people I've had to defend it from are random nobodies and workers who took a break from their normal jobs just to find me. I'm not sure whether to call the taxi driver that tried to pin me not too long ago determined for trying to take me down or stupid for not putting the emergency break on the car. Something that the lover should have expected when I pinned him. It sounds like foreshadowing to our upcoming match, doesn't it?"

His smile lowers to its natural position. Just then, more intense music plays in the background.

"Just goes to show you that I'm no laughing matter. I'm about as serious as you think a knight would be about this kind of shit. Don't think you can start taking breaks on me because you want to prove a point; you can just do that in the ring if you want to shut me up. Words are weak, actions are what makes a fighter a warrior. If you want to prove yourself as a fighter, pin me in the squared circle for three seconds. Don't you dare tell me what you're doing and do something completely different, as that is dishonorable and grants you a stiffing to the head."

He laughs mightily.

"Everything as we know it can change in an instant. That winning streak of yours? Could be broken rather soon. Those titles? You could have them taken away from you. Your head being stuck in that rock star fantasy of yours? Reality will be knocking on your door soon enough. No one likes to be told exactly why their dreams will be crushed, but in your case, you desperately need it. The world can be cruel, but it only gives blessings to those that truly need it. It might not seem that way at first, but without this 24/7 title around your waist, you'll be happy to know that you don't need gold to be a good fighter. You just need skill, practice, and the ways of a knight in order to win.

The random man is stirring, so Johnathan shushes himself and takes a couple steps back before running full force at the man. He performs a running moonsault, knocking the air out of him. Johnathan yells into the air in victory. He then looks back at the camera, slowly pointing dead center at the lens.

"Save your words, Sir Lane. In two days, I will debut and give you the biggest smack back to reality you've ever felt. No more talk. Save it for energy in the ring."

He keeps pointing for a few more seconds before lowering his arm and walking away with his belt. The random man is still K.O.ed in the field. The camera zooms in on him to pick up the sound of him snoring. This sound continues as the camera slowly fades out.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
Vincent Lane (08-30-2014)