Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Anarchy is only the beginning!!
The Freak Mike Rhodes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-15-2013, 11:17 AM

The scene fades in as we look down in a birds nest few as dawn breaks of a wooded area... Off in distance we hear footsteps coming closer near the camera slowly but surely.. A voice comes over the cold night air as we see the steam in front of the camera

For my second match inside of the XWF squared circle i've tasted defeat.. But no ones to blame but myself my hats off to ya luca, you was the better man on the fateful night to gladiators in the heat of battle couldn't ask for anything better.. but wensday i took advantage of myself

then slowly coming into view of the camera we see the face of one mike rhodes as he painted his face with cameo..Wearing a black beanie he grabs a cigar from the back side of his right ear.. Lighting the cigar, still only seeing his face he continues to talk..

Of thinking i can over come such great competition in that triple threat match..But never again!! As of right now im declaring pure anarchy on all XWF time for war

as mike was talking into the camera, suddenly the camera lifts off of what seems to have been a tripod it sat on.. as Dusk rose the fog stretched among the air and ground heavily.. While mike was talking steam came from his voice, the camera's dull light came on and suddenly we see shadow's standing to mike's left and right side...

And i searched and finally found the men that will help me in my quest for takeover..(mike looking to his left and right.. sadictly starting to laugh) And soon enough you the people at home and The Whole XWF will know my fellow soldiers that stands by my side soon enough. We're tired of being over looked while so called legends cling on to their spots and while we get beaten broken down physically and mentally for little to no recogition!!! This monday night things are going to change.. Cause we're live from the kemper Arena kansas city, and our first victims mr. bobby dean and world-1 international boys im not going to be in a happy mood on that night.. Being defeated not once but twice!! Neil Capra i understand your pain, your torment( as mike talks the camera goes into a wide shot of mike extending his arm straight out palm face up) brother im not against you im with you... Take my hand and take my invitation, together we will burn the XWF down to the very core on which it was built on!!!

as mike was talking the sounds of rain starting to make its way near the postion he was at....The camera slowly made its way back down onto the tripod.

Mr. International, bobby dean the only advise i have for you guys bring your "A game" and then some.. Cause i've up'd my training program more focused like i should have been no longer will i let my gurad down..(rhodes turns his head to the left while talking)go ahead of me, i'll be at the gym in just a second start out with dead lifts five sets of five... neil think about what i've said now i know i look like i've had everything handed to me on a golden tray.. Couldn't be further from the truth neil i've fought for everything ive gotten this far in my life just like you my friend i to came from a broken home my father a member of the hellz angels and god(mike lowers his head in shame)my mother a crackhead!!! Neil i didn't have this freakishly built body that i have today that to i worked hard to uptain..XWF your now on notice anarchy is just the beginning tune in this monday as world-1 international and beautiful bobby dean are made examples of when myself and neil capra destory you.

mike then steps back from the camera out of veiwing range then the sounds of an ATV comes over the screen as we fade to black breaking for a commerical break......

THE FREAK!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post