Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Scully
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2014, 11:11 AM

XWF Headquarters recently received a typed letter from Cyn Jyan Young, aka Neonero. The contents follow.

Quote:FAO XWF Brass/Scully (contracted wrestler),

In my recent travels at home in England, I received some troubling correspondence. A young man of 16 years named Noel wrote to me with a story that almost ripped my guts out through my gonads. Does the name Noel ring bells for you, Scully?

Several weeks ago you showed some attitude when talking to me; when I mentioned the Union Jack you effectively told me to go fuck myself. Being an easy going gent, and seeing that you were new, I decided not to squash you there and then.

However, after this correspondence with young Noel, I must change my stance. Therefore, I offer you a choice.

Our next show is Monday Madness. If you come out to the ring during the show, take a British flag, and burn/deface/destroy it (any method is acceptable), then I shall keep my mouth shut. However, should you fail to do this, I will be forced to bring young Noel to Wednesday Warfare and reveal what I am sure you want to keep hidden.

Good day,

I said good day.

- CJY / Nero
Hate Post Like Post