Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Evolution of Cain: A New Method?(Pt1)(Rp4)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-28-2014, 03:09 PM

"Hey man. Can you spare one of those?"

Cain looks up from his pack and at the armed guard. He spots the Brotherhood symbol on the flak jacket and offers the pack to him, bumping a Marlboro red out.

"...sure."

The guard takes the offered cancer stick, and continues to look at Cain.

"Well? You got a light?"

Cain grumbles irritably pushing off the stone wall behind him, pulling out his monogram zippo. He hands it to the guard, giving him a stern look.

"You give me that back as soon as you're done with it, or you're a dead man."

The young man throws his hands up in a calming motion.

"Sure thing, big man. No need to get hostile, I just needed a smoke. I'm John, by the way "

Cain stares him down, watching the flame touch the tip of the cigarette. Not only does the man hand him his lighter back, he also offers his hand to the Future of Darkness. Cain takes the young man's hand abd actually shakes it. Then he pulls out a cugarette of his own and lights it. He puffs a few times.

"My name is Ca-"

"Everyone here knows you."

"Don't..." He starts, puffing on his cigarette. "...interrupt me. If you know me so well, child, then you know that. I have killed men for less."

The young cadet waits for Cain to finish before he asks his next question.

"You appear stressed, Brother Cain. What troubles you?"

"Hrmf."

"Kids asking too many damned questions would be one thing."

John chuckles.

"Sir, I am not a kid. I am thirty three years old."

"I have been told that I am wise beyond my years, even when I was Nahora's age."

Who's Nahora?

"Yeah, well, you are still a child to me. I am over two thousand years old, but I do not feel a day over twenty one."

"And if I were you, I'd keep her name out of your mouth."

"Please calm down. I do not come to anger you."

"Fine. So why have you taken such an interest in me? I normally do not speak to the lower lifeforms."

"I understand that. But you have to understand that your legend has reached all of us "lower lifeforms".

Cain sighs. Something is definitely bothering the Future of Darkness.

"Yeah. That's the problem, John. My legend is growing stale and I know it. Which really sucks, because I pride myself on my evolution. But lately, I've gotten my hands dirty withhis children's blood. I feel soiled. And how can I change that? I have no ideas. That bothers me. I feel stale."

"So the great innovator of murder feels monotonous?"

"Perhaps you should find a way to change it up a little."

Cain narrows his eyes in thought.

"Who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't do?"

"Trust me, Cain. I have been a fan of yours for a long time. I have followed your career since your acceptance into XWF. Your first match you drew with Swagmire. While you didn't win, you impressed alot of people. Can I let you in on a secret?"

Cain shrugs non-chalantly, only half interested.

"Duke was impressed with you from the start. That's why he agreed to fight you, and that's also why he accepted you into the Brotherhood. He saw the potential from the very start. His thought process is that potential is limitless and that you are meant for more than to be a curtain jerker."

Cain arches a brow, his interest peeking.

"Oh?"

"Do tell, what does his majesty have in store for me?"

John shakes his head.

"If I told you that, I would have to kill you."

"You mean that you'd try, and fail miserably. But...I suppose if Duke has plans for me, then I should trust his instincts.

John takes one last puff of his cigarette and throws it into a nearby bucket. Gotta keep the compound clean, yes?

"Anyway, let me get back to my rounds before they catch me talking to you. We're technically not allowed to address you personally."

Cain nods, waving the young man off.

"Good thing."

"You were starting to annoy me."

Young John laughs as he walks away, leaving Cain to his personal thoughts. After all, he respects the man's space. As the chain smoking Cain lights another cigarette, he hears the sweetest, most angelic voice to his right hand aide.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

As he hears the voice, he turns to see her there. Nahora. She is a beautiful eighteen year old girl, possibly of Arabic descent. She stands about five eleven, and is curvy, with long, straight black hair. Her eyes are deep brown, her skin olive. She wears a long black dress, very classy looking. Not a slut in the least bit.

"Yes Nahora. How did you know I was looking for you?"

Story Question: How DOES she know?

"Well..."

"Stop there."

"You were eavesdropping, yes?"

The demure girl smiles.

"Yessir."

"That is exactly it."

Cain nods.

"You're doing so well."

Cain takes the shy girl by the hand and starts to lead her away from the cameras and into the compound.

"There IS something I wish to discuss with you, now that your old enough. But not here..."

-Not in Front of the Cameras-

-To Be Continued-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post