Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The "Peaky Blinders" never falls down // RP #2
James Shelby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2014, 04:31 PM

The camera turns on in the Birmingham's Police Station. Can be seen a lot of policemen in the conference room of the Birmingham's police. The room has a stage at the center of the room, on the stage stands the police officer that arrived to Birmingham to destroy the "Peaky Blinders". Chester Campbell, the police officer, stand on the stage, he looking to all of the policemen are in the conference room, he taking the mic that on the stage, he left the stage, he says when he walks on the room.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "I arrives to Birmingham not just any... not that I didn't have another cases, i have a lot of cases. I here in this crime city not just Birmingham is a crime city... i here in Birmingham not only because of the reason that this city is a city of crime, I'm here for the reason that this city is a city of crime - and the reason is the "Peaky Blinders". I guess that all of you heard the name of this gang *Chester looking around* of this bad people!! of Thomas Shelby, Arthur Shelby and of John Shelby. All of you loves that bad people, but why? because among them a "War Hero"? i heard about Thomas, i heard about this man... Thomas is not the "War Hero" that all of you knows... He a wimp! He a cheater! What about Arthur and John? leave them... focus in Thomas, he is the leader of the "Peaky Blinders" he is the real danger"

Chester looking around, he looks at the whole room, he turns to the police who are on the right side of the room.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "All of you... you can to get out from this room, all of you not a police officers anymore in the Birmingham's police. I was looking at your work portfolio and i'm not impressed. I brought new officers, a officers that know who are the "Peaky Blinders", who want to overthrow the "Peaky Blinders". So... get out now!"

All the officers who was on the right side of the room leaves the room, in their place stands a lot of officers.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "In the place of the lazy officers stands a new officers, officers that wants to destroy the "Peaky Blinders"! a diligent officers... and now.... damn those who stand in our way"

Chester Campbell goes out from the room when the other officers says: "Yes the Sergeant!" when they saluting to Chester. Chester says the policeman that close to the exit door in his ear.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "Say to James Shelby that i want to meet him to drink a tea with him and talk tomorrow"

Chester Campbell leave the room when the camera fade-out.

All of the Birmingham streets completely empty, these are the small hours of the night. Some cars still drive in the city although the late time at Birmingham. The camera filming the Shelby family's house, a big mansion. The camera enter to the Shelby family's mansion. In the mansion can be seen a big yard and green, the camera entering to the house into the door. Apart from the camera entering the house a person that wear a black shoes and grey pants. On his upper body he wearing a buttoned shirt. Over the shirt he wears, he wears a brown jacket, on his head he wear his "Peaky" hat. Thomas Shelby entering to the Shelby family's house. During Thomas entering to the house, his sister, Ada Shelby, want to get out from the house.

Ada Shelby: "Good-bye everyone... i'm going"

Thomas says to Ada.

Thomas Shelby: "But Ada... we have now a family conference"

Ada Shelby: "Ok... tell me what was decided when I come back to home"

Thomas Shelby: "but..."

Ada interrupts Thomas.

Ada Shelby: "Good-bye!"

Ada get out from the house, Thomas puts hands in his pockets, he looks discouraged. Thomas go the conference room, all the family is in the conference room. Arthur, John and aunt Polly and others people in Shelby family.

Aunt Polly Grace: "Ohh... here you are Tommy... sit down"

Thomas Shelby: "Let's talking... i'll stand up right now"

Polly Grace looking at Thomas, she turned her face to the rest of the family.

Aunt Polly Grace: "We are gathered here to deiced if Tommy do to the meeting with Sergeant Chester Campbell... what did you says?"

Arthur Shelby answers to Aunt Polly.

Arthur Shelby: "Why Tommy goes to meet the Sergeant?"

Thomas Shelby: "Because Mr. Campbell invite me... if he says Arthur, John or Ada.... one of you was going"

Arthur Shelby: "But..."

Thomas interrupts Arthur.

Thomas Shelby: "But the Sergeant says... he want to meet me... i'm going. Why all that rush?"

Aunt Polly silence Tommy and Arthur.

Aunt Polly Grace: "Silence... don't act like two little kids. Those in favor of Tommy meet Chester?"

John raises his hand like all the others in the room except Arthur.

Aunt Polly Grace: "Why you are not lift your hand Arthur?"

Arthur: "My reasons were said already earlier"

Thomas says.

Thomas Shelby: "Because it is a piece of selfish"

Arthur stands up on his legs, he looking at Thomas, he says.

Arthur Shelby: "I'm selfish? you are the one who acts as head of the family suddenly"

Thomas Shelby: "I'm do that for you Arthur... you are the person who was injured in the war"

Arthur says.

Arthur Shelby: "So.... oh f*ck that.... i'm out"

Arthur get out from the conference room and from the Shelby family's house.

Aunt Polly Grace: "The family meeting ended"

All the family members are leaving the room, Polly and Tommy stay in the room.

Aunt Polly Grace: "I'm beg you ... Don't go to this meeting"

Thomas Shelby: "Why? because Arthur?"

Aunt Polly Grace: "No... for you"

Thomas Says.

Thomas Shelby: "What from me? what? Polly... the Sergeant want to meet me"

Aunt Polly Grace: "I'm only want to say That might it's be a trap"

Thomas Shelby: "I'm don't believe in traps"

Thomas is go away from the Shelby's house when the camera is fade out.

The camera open in an restaurant in Birmingham. A very glorious restaurant. Can be seen a waiters who play the violin. In the restaurant sits two guys... It seems that the restaurant was closed especially for them. The two guys that sits in the restaurant is the Sergeant Chester Campbell and the leader of the "Peaky Blinders" - Thomas Shelby.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "So... how are you today Thomas?"

Thomas Shelby answers reluctantly.

Thomas Shelby: "I'm don't come here to trash talk...."

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "What? I should not worry my good friend?"

Thomas Shelby: "Good friend? Chester... Take off your masks ... I know you're comes to Birmingham to knock the Peaky Blinders"

Chester Campbell answers to Thomas Shelby.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "You see? We both like each other, both arrogant and we both hate each other"

Thomas Shelby: "What fun ... you can proceed?"

Sergeant Chester Campbell says.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "I'm here because of the weapons fell into the hands of your"

Thomas Shelby: "What weapons?"

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "Tommy ... Don't play games with me"

Thomas says to Chester.

Thomas Shelby: "I do not know what you're talking about ... I just want to give me to be in charge in my area"

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "Okay ... I'm willing to compromise"

Thomas Shelby: "What you want"

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "Do you know Freddie Thorne?"

Thomas Shelby: "Yeah..."

Chester Smiles.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "Good... he is the head of the Communist, We want to push him off the city"

Thomas Shelby: "Okay... so.... deal?"

The two sides shake hands.

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "Deal... we only want to make a tour in the port"

Thomas Shelby looked nervous.

Thomas Shelby: "Never..."

Sergeant Chester Campbell: "So... You leave me no choice"

From the door get into the restaurant two police officers that holds Arthur Shelby with a knives linked to his neck.

Thomas Shelby: "Okay... Okay, let's go to the port"

Thomas Shelby go to the door, he takes off his "Peaky" hat and cut with him the two cops that releasing Arthur. Chester Campbell runs to Thomas Shelby but Thomas hit with his hat Chester that falls down to the floor when he bloods. Thomas and Arthur runs out when the camera fade- out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Shelby give to Chester Campbell surprise after Chester Campbell want to surprise Thomas... Thomas knows how to how to deal with such cases. What only Chester wants from the begin of that discussions it's to discovered the weapon that hidden in the Birmingham's port. Of course he failed... the Shelby's guys always know what to do. Thomas only proved that no one can to drop down the "Peaky Blinders", he do what all of the members of the "Peaky Blinders" would have done for all Shelby family generations... and that what i do with the modern "Peaky Blinders". Thomas Shelby just proved that each of the control surface of the "Peaky Blinders" Is like a soldier on the chess board of the "Peaky Blinders"... of the Shelby family... It's going to be like that Then, Now and Forever... Because i'm James Shelby and i'm the Godfather of the "Peaky Blinders".

TBC.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Shelby's post:
(08-30-2014)