Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roly Poly
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-28-2014, 01:45 AM

Loverboy Vinnie Lane, the new reigning, defending Heavy Metal Weight Champion of the XWF, was enjoying a hot dog as he strolled down the corridor. I was hiding round a corner, waiting patiently with a special object in my hand.
Loverboy got closer as I got ready to strike.. Bang I nail him over the head with a rolling pin as his hot dog goes everywhere.

Scully "I'm sorry to ruin your hot dog, Vinnie"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (08-28-2014)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2014, 08:58 AM

(08-28-2014, 01:45 AM)Scully Said: Loverboy Vinnie Lane, the new reigning, defending Heavy Metal Weight Champion of the XWF, was enjoying a hot dog as he strolled down the corridor. I was hiding round a corner, waiting patiently with a special object in my hand.
Loverboy got closer as I got ready to strike.. Bang I nail him over the head with a rolling pin as his hot dog goes everywhere.

Ohhhh, hi there handsome... did I interrupt? You two on top of each other make me all wet.

Want to watch me make that hot dog disappear?

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2014, 11:57 AM

(08-28-2014, 08:58 AM)Roxy Cotton Said:
(08-28-2014, 01:45 AM)Scully Said: Loverboy Vinnie Lane, the new reigning, defending Heavy Metal Weight Champion of the XWF, was enjoying a hot dog as he strolled down the corridor. I was hiding round a corner, waiting patiently with a special object in my hand.

Ohhhh, hi there handsome... did I interrupt? You two on top of each other make me all wet.

Want to watch me make that hot dog disappear?

(I agree with her, also the possibility exists that 'over' could be construed as a pin. I dunno.)

Thanks baby! We should definitely hang out and you can show me that hot dog trick.

((Loverboy grabs his bad ass belt and starts furiously trying to scrape the extra 'E' off of "Heavey."))

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Scully (08-28-2014)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-28-2014, 11:57 AM

I forget what I was doing as I am now very distracted thanks to this blonde bombshell stood in front of me.

Scully "Hey.... You can do what you want with that hot dog but my meat tastes better"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post: