Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Heroes Wait Until Tomorrow
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-27-2014, 03:17 PM

Date: August 27, 2014

Various people are working out on exercise bikes, treadmills and weights inside Anytime Fitness. However, the sound of people running, grunting, and gasping for breath are being overshadowed by one man working the punching bag. The camera pans over to the man hitting the punching bag. There is a female trainer holding the bag still as he punches the bag really damn hard from the sounds of how he punches and kicks the bag. As I'm sure you've guessed by now, that man is Johnathan Heartsford. Sweat is pouring out of his head as he hits the bag, causing dents to form on it. While the bag looks like it's holding up fine, the trainer is looking rather fatigued trying to sustain all of the blows Johnathan is delivering.

After a few more seconds of striking the heavy bag, Johnathan takes a couple steps back to grab a bottle of water, much to the relief of the trainer.

"Thank God you took a break, Johnny. I probably wouldn't of been able to keep up with you if you kept-"

Johnathan stops drinking and twists the cap back on as he looks at the trainer, incredulously.

"I'm sorry, what did you just call me?"

"I called you Johnny. That is your name, isn't it?"

He takes in a deep breath, begrudgingly accepting the fact that she called him Johnny. He lets out a small smile before looking back at her.

"Yes, that is an abbreviation of my name, but I cannot accept that. I must either be called Sir Johnathan or Sir Heartsford, understand?"

She looks at him as if he just slapped her grandmother in the face.

"Who do you think you are? Some kind of knight?"

"I am. In fact, I am an Aerial Knight. I'm scheduled to debut on XWF on Monday, in fact."

She scoffs, feigning interest in what Johnathan has to say."

"Oh really? Who are ya fighting? Some guy who thinks he's a dragon?"

Johnathan laughs, impressed that she just made a Chikara reference in one of his promos. His smirk is wiped off his face as quickly as it appeared, leaving a straight face on him.

"Actually, no. I'm going to be fighting Sir Vinnie Lane, the Loverboy and the self-claimed megastar."

"That jackass? Yeah, I've been told about him and how he treated Zoey."

"You know about him?"

"Actually we just so happened to get orders of XWF's magazines just for the upcoming event. I couldn't really care about the federation, but I just wanted to read it because it was flying off of our walls. From what I've read, he knocked out one of his own partners and took off with her belt."

His smile returns to his face. He nods in agreement, he clearly knows about that information already.

"He certainly did. Some honor he has doing shit like that. You want to know something else? He outright smashed his followers, the people that believed in his causes for good and justice, for questioning why he attacked Zoey, his partner in relentless. Then he decided to ditch them to some whorehouse called "Little Darlings".

She raises an eyebrow at him and places her hands on her hips, not believing anything Johnathan just said.

"You're joking, right? If he actually did that, that dick is much worse than I imagined."

"I saw him in that strip club and told him to either grow up or accept the beating. Clearly, he isn't willing to give up his rock star lifestyle without a fight. That, and he isn't taking our fight seriously either, as he outright told me exactly what style to expect from him. Not only is he an egomaniac with two belts around his waist and a jackass for shoving a used condom into an interviewer's hands..."

The trainer gags a little in her mouth.

"Disgusting, I know, but let me continue. He's also an idiot for allowing himself to not only sell the Heavy Metalweight Championship belt to Rick Harrison, but he also told me that he's planning on making me submit to him square in the middle of the ring. This allows me to adapt my fighting style to take submissions for a longer time. I can change too, ya know?"

She just shrugs as she goes to help a man who sounds like he's constipated. Johnathan, not even bothering to go check on her, turns towards the camera with hostility.

"Vinnie, I warned you to grow the fuck up and take the honor of being a champion with nobility and grace. Instead, you managed to act like a bigger douche and throw any and all chances of making this a fun debut. Now you've become a target. A target with a gigantic bullseye dead center of your mouth. I plan on shutting that trap of yours before Zoey does. You say you want to earn a third belt so you can drown in them? Very well; earn it. There is no fucking way that you are able to hold those belts with an attitude like that. In fact, I should take both of those belts not only for me, but for everyone else that had hopes for you. These people deserve better than to see a champion that stumbles into the ring drunk as a alcoholic barely staying on his feet. What these people need is a knight."

He laughs, as the constipated groaning continues.

"So bring your A-Game instead of lounging and relaxing. That stiffing I promised you is becoming very tempting now that future generations of you have been wasted on your shitty antics. If you shoot as fast as you run, maybe you'll redeem yourself slightly. For now, the only way your dumbass can redeem yourself now is to get knocked back into reality. The reality me and everyone else have accepted. The one where people like you get what's coming to them."

He raises his arm to point at a banner advertising the upcoming Madness event.

"Welcome to wrestling, Vinnie. Enjoy your stay."

The camera zooms in on the banner until its view picks up nothing but said banner. The groaning has stopped as the scene begins to fade to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AerialKnight's post:
Gator (08-27-2014), Vincent Lane (08-27-2014)