Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
My name is... James Shelby // RP #1
James Shelby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2014, 08:27 AM

19th Century AD, United Kingdom, Birmingham. There's no place in UK that Shelby family and the "Peaky Blinders" not show there's power. A lot of policemen come to Birmingham to drop down the control of the "Peaky Blinders" - all of them failed. A Money laundering, kill innocent people, illegal gambling... all of that not dropped them to jail, More precisely, the lack of evidence is not dropped them to jail. The "Peaky Blinders" don't drop down and we stay the people who impose order. Nobody can beat the "Peaky Blinders"!! Nobody can beat me… i'm James Shelby and I'm the godfather of the modern "Peaky Blinders"… the gang what in the top underworld, and we stay on that place forever. All of the best guys that wanted to drop down the "Peaky Blinders" is now under the grave... sleep forever, so nobody now in XWF can't beat me and my gang - The "Peaky Blinders.

I'm going to tell you the story about the best gang ever, i'm going to telling you how empire rose, i'm going to telling you how the "Peaky Blinders" became to be the best gang that the world ever seen. I going to telling you how James Shelby became the most powerful man in the underworld. We starts with the godfather of the "Peaky Blinders" in the 19th century AD, his name is Thomas... Thomas Shelby.

### The First World War - Towards the end of the war ###

You can see people who are going with the UK's military uniform, they hold your arms close to the waist. Among all the soldiers of the UK's was a solider, that wear the UK's military uniform, his hair is a brown marines. Thomas Shelby walked among all the soldiers. Thomas looking to the sky, it rains, he bows his head. All of the soldiers stop to walking, they are on top of a high mountain. All the soldiers sit down on the top of the mountain, James Shelby is stay to stand, he talking to the soldiers.

Thomas Shelby: "Drink water ... I guess you're tired after that fighting. But don't worry, we gonna win that war, the war is close to end"

All soldiers taking out of bottled water, they drinking from them, they washing their face. Thomas Shelby do the same, Thomas walking and sit down near another soldiers.

The Soldier: "So... how do you feeling the commander?"

The soldier is laughing, Thomas is don't responding, he locks perturbed.

The Soldier: "What happened Thomas? you're locks perturbed..."

Thomas locking to the soldier, he answer.

Thomas Shelby: "Not something you need know about"

The Soldier: "Hey... we are were a good friends. What happened? i want to know"

Thomas Shelby: "It's a...."

Suddenly sounds of explosions sound closer, Thomas not finish to talking. All the soldiers up get up on their feet, they run where explosions were heard, Thomas Shelby shouting.

Thomas Shelby: "Run and kill them!!!"

All the soldiers run and slide to hiding behind a rock, they shooting the enemy army. Suddenly the enemy army shooting to the rock, the UK's army run from the rock, they shooting the enemy army. Thomas is runs, he leaving his battalion, he gets shot to his chest, he falls down.

Suddenly, the picture changing. you can see Thomas Shelby wake up in surprise, he looking frightened, he looking all around him self. Thomas understands that it was a nightmare, he see a Soldiers with him on the the plane. One of the soldiers talks to Thomas.

Soldier: "What happened Tommy?"

Thomas Shelby: "Not something special"

Thomas Shelby sit down again when the camera fade-out.

### The return home - At the end of the First World War - Birmingham ###

Few days after the first world war, Thomas Shelby come to Birmingham, to his home. All the residents of Birmingham looked at Thomas when they go back and clearing the way for Thomas that riding on his horse. Can be heard people talking to each other "Look... this is Thomas Shelby" or "Wait.... this is not the little one in the Shelby family?". Thomas goes near them, he listens to talk about him but he ignores. Thomas continue to go with his horse. Suddenly a poor man shout to Thomas.

The Poor Man: "Thomas!! Thomas!!"

Thomas stopping his horse, he looking to the poor person.

Thomas Shelby: "What happened?"

The poor person whispering to Thomas.

The Poor Man: "There is some trouble in the port"

Thomas looking at the poor person with a strange look, he riding to the port. Thomas comes to the port, he sees a lot of bundles and crates. A man who wearing a long brown jacket and brown hat looking at Thomas, he running to Thomas.

Thomas Shelby: "What happened Arthur?"

Arthur looking surprise, he asks Thomas.

Arthur Shelby: "What happened to you Tommy?"

Thomas Shelby: "That f**king war made everyone lose sanity..."

Thomas looking around it, he looking again to the bundles and to the crates.

Thomas Shelby: "Why all these bundles here in my port?"

Arthur Shelby looking back to all the bundles and the crates.

Arthur Shelby: "Ohhh that... a delivery was supposed to Iran probably arrived accidentally, we hide it in the port"

Thomas Shelby: "What the Iranians would have to get in this shipment?"

Arthur again looking back to the delivery.

Arthur Shelby: "We got some bombs, machine guns and cartridges with much much more dangerous guns and cartridges, not passed on all packages properly"

Thomas pats on the back of Arthur.

Thomas Shelby: "Good job Arthur... Good job"

Tomas Shelby walking away from the port, Arthur Shout.

Arthur Shelby: "Tommy!! Tommy!!"

Thomas looking at Arthur.

Arthur Shelby: "There are rumors that a police officer came to find out about that delivery"

Thomas Shelby: "Although police didn't scares me"

Thomas walking away from the port when the camera is fade-out again.

------------------------------------------------------------

And that was Thomas Shelby... me in the 19th century, the former leader of the "Peaky Blinders". Thomas is just like me... after the Great Iraq War the nightmares don't leave me. Like Tommy i'm have a lot of self-confident that make me to be a arrogant. Anyway... the delivery from Iran stopped in the Birmingham's port, and as soon as the delivery is stopped in the Birmingham's port he belonged to the "Peaky Blinders" and that's no a good news to all enemies of the "Peaky Blinders". No one could have stopped the "Peaky Blinders"... but the police officer that come to Birmingham was one of the best police officer that United Kingdom ever seen... his name was Chester Campbell... Chester try and try to drop down the "Peaky Blinders"... but he failed, failed like everyone that try.

TBC.
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like James Shelby's post:
(08-30-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-26-2014), Liz Hathaway (08-26-2014), Ozymandias (08-26-2014)