Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
On the darkest desert highway...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-26-2014, 01:13 AM

"Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands."
- Clint Eastwood

[Image: KRtlHry.jpg]

August 25, 2014
East of Albuquerque, New Mexico

Our doctor walks along the side of Interstate-40 through New Mexico, about 200 miles east of Albuquerque. He is one of the handleful heading for Columbus. Back in Phoenix, the Doctor faced eleven others in a battle royal where the three remaining will receive a title shot in the future. At the General Manager's discretion, of course. Being the sole-survivor in the end, the Doctor thought, he deserves three title shots. Perhaps the heads of the XWF thought the same by placing him in yet another battle royal for another title shot opportunity.

As the Doctor continues his journey down I-40, dark clouds seem to shroud over the desert. Lightning bounces of the ground across the flat horizon miles ahead. He has failed to notice the lack of traffic, a vehicle has passed in over two hours. He continues to walk, briefcase at his side, with the sun falling behind him.

Doctor D'Ville- Hello, my friends! If you don't know already, my next stop is Columbus, Ohio. Another... well... Very wide selection of patients await me. A fifteen-man battle royale for a Television Title shot. As for all of you in this new battle royale, welcome! I'm glad to see all the new comers along with a few second comers like myself. Kristen Silver for example. You were relentless at the pay-per-view, my dear. After all you were in the top three, correct? Yes, you put on quite a show. You and Luke Gunnar single-hand... Double-handedly took down the big man Kaiser. Kaiser eliminated three by himself. My goodness, I elminated two by MYself... Luke Gunnar. You took your eyes off of me and went and saved the day. Did you not? The poor woman was in distress and you answered her call. If you would have just let the big man eliminate her the WHOLE match would have been over! Top three, remember? And this whole mess where I threw you out of the ring anyway would have never happened. Have you learned ANYTHING, my friend?

The Doctor stops for a moment to reach in his pocket. He pulls out a flask, unscrews the top and takes a swallow. Putting the flask back he pulls out a cigar and lights it. As he continues on his way he notices headlights coming his way. The sky is dark but you can still make out a sillouhette of a large bus coming this way. Traveling at speed it breaks a turn and speeds up straight for the Doctor. The driver of the bus suddenly slams on the breaks taking the bus broadside. The bus spins around several times before screeching to a stop facing the other direction. The driver opens the door and the Doctor boards.

Driver- I'm sorry I'm late Doctor D...

Doctor D'Ville- Nonsense, Benjamin. You are not late, you are quite on time. Good timing, I say!

The driver of the bus is Ben. He accidentally walked into the Doctor's care about a week ago. He felt so much from the Doctor's therapy he's back for more! Ben stole a city bus in Atlanta, Georgia the other day and had been driving it Westward ever since. The few folks that seen him leave said he didn't say a word, he just vanished the one day. Strange no missing bus or missing person report has been heard about yet.

Doctor D'Ville- I'm quite glad to see you back, Benjamin. It was obvious before my help was necessary. Was it not?

Ben- Doc, I've felt down lately. I know when I left my session with you my eyes were open for the first time in my life. I knew I wanted to come back. And here I am! I found you! I've been searching for days... And... I didn't know if I'd ever find you.. And...

Ben begins to sob over himself. The young man of a few days ago changed a bit. He seemed strung-out, no sleep, and really hungry.

Doctor D'Ville- Benjamin. Benjamin. Relax, my friend.

Ben- I need you.

Doctor D'Ville- Now Benjamin. You don't need me. You need...

The Doctor points with two fingers against his temple.

Doctor D'Ville- Your wits back about you! Now, sit up!

Ben sits up in the driver's seat of the bus and wipes away his tears.

Doctor D'Ville- Now Benjamin. We must reach Columbus for my next appointment. It's very important that I do not miss this. Do you understand?

Ben- Yes Doc...

Doctor D'Ville- Good then. So onward? We'll talk along the way, my friend.

Ben starts the bus and begins to drive away. The Doctor walks to the very back of the bus and sits down. Ben drives faster than anyone really should on a straight desert road in a bus, but the Doctor seemed to have no worries. He sits and lights another cigar.

Doctor D'Ville- Well, it seems my ride has arrived. I am so sorry before to get carried away a bit with Luke Gunnar, my friends. I was just so looking forward that him and I would continue our sessions. But no worries, Luke. I will not forget you.

The Doctor pulls from his flask again.

Doctor D'Ville- One more name does stand out to me. Mastermind. Greeting and salutations, my friend. I see you've recently acquired the XWF Xtreme Title. You have my congratulations. Mind you, I say acquire because it's hardly a title that you win. Sneaking up on your opponent, bashing them atop their head, and running away into the shadows? It hardly seems honest to me. It may scare you, my friend, to know that I have a title shot coming to me at some point. But fear not. Your title is of no concern to me, Mastermind. Especially when I could just wait around a dark corner, under a table, or behind a door and ambush you. I'm thinking this and so is the rest of the XWF world, my friend. Not only are you to prepare yourself for a battle royale but also defend your Xtreme Title at every waking moment. Good luck, I say, Good luck! If the paronoia gets too much, call a friend Mastermind. Call a friend.

Ben and the Doctor zoom away in a stolen city bus. Reaching close to 78 miles per hour they travel the east bound lane to Ohio.

[Image: BMNOgGa.jpg]

"Hotel California" by the Eagles performed on piano by Jose M Armenta via Youtube.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Gator (08-27-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-26-2014), LH Harrison (08-27-2014)