Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 07:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Redemption Has A High Price(rp 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-25-2014, 07:56 PM

The camera was rolling as always. Right? Because everything that gets done by XWF Superstars ends up on tv. The scene was dark. Slowly, a red light illuminated a steam filled room. Pipes everywhere. Steam shoots from a pipe, and in that steam materializes a shadow, a large, monsterous shadow. Cain stood there. Black Armani shoes. Solid black gucci three piece suit. Red tie. His hair slicked back, aviator shades covering his eyes. We felt a chill down our spines as he looked directly at us, and grinned, fangs gleaming.

Cain: We're not scared of you.

You're a fraud.

We're Ex Cee Dubbya born and...

Fuck that bullshit.

He tilted his head backwards, and though you couldn't see it, he'd rolled his eyes. He scoffed and pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it. He replaced his solid gold monogram zippo back in his pocket. He then got dead serious.

Cain: Griffin, you're the same. You're exactly the same as each and every unfortunate soul who I've stepped into the ring with. You all say the exact thing, over and over, but you see...when you're in the bloody ring with me, you start to understand. You witness first hand the power of Cain.

Cain is power, Griffin.

Cain is power, Cain is speed, Cain is darkness. Cain is the walking death machine, stepping right out of hell and into your worst fucking nightmares.

But still... You. Don't. Get. It.

He puffed on his cigarette, the cherry glowing brightly in the darkness. Everything he'd been saying was true. Everyone seemed to underestimate and disbelieve his legacy. Yes. Legacy.

Cain: So that brings me to ask you a question. Maybe this goes out to every XWF superstar I have faced. Are you fucking ? Blind? Deaf? What the fuck is your handicap, boy?

Let me tell you something right now, Griffin. I proved at Relentless before the eyes of you...the eyes of Eli James...the eyes of EVERYONE that you do not trifle with me. Not only did I decimate Sacrelidge. I fucking slaughtered him. Literally. And redemption? You want redemption? Oh my ... the mortal is threatening redemption against the innovator of death! Well, you smart mouthed son of a bitch, I got your redemption.

Right here.

Cain grabbed his crotch and then flipped the camera off. This vision was stuck in our minds for about five seconds, and just when we thought it was all over...

Zoom in...

Cain: Griffin...

He slipped his shades up and back, eyes flashing red for a moment.

Cain: ... I am not like Peter Gilmour. I am not like Mystica. Gay. No...I am not your average professional wrestler, kid. No match is "just a match" to me. Every time I set foot in that ring..everytime I hear the Cainaanites call for blood...I am hunting. And what is a hunter without prey? The prey makes the hunter, kid. And my prey? You? You are worried about those damned cookies at the TOP of the ladder.

But Griffin...

He chuckled insanely, children everywhere hiding behind their mother.

Cain: ...what awaits you at the bottom of the ladder is hell, and I am him.

Darkness demands a sacrifice and you're next.

-Static-

[Image: tumblr_lxkocxwji81qh0vhjo1_500.gif]

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post